• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

spygirl

Have the So-Called BBC been suckered? Again.

Recommended Posts

In its own thread.

This is a terrible story. If true.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-51391981

Growing up in a small town in Ohio, it wasn't unusual for Rose to go for a walk alone before bedtime. It cleared her head, she enjoyed the fresh air and peace. So that evening in summer 2009 started like most for 14-year-old Rose.

But then a man appeared from the shadows. At knifepoint he forced her into a car. Sitting in the passenger seat was a second man, aged about 19 - she'd seen him around town. They drove her to a house on the other side of town and raped her over a period of 12 hours, while a third man filmed parts of the assault.

 

At some point, one of the men got out a laptop and showed Rose videos of attacks on other women. "I am of first nations ethnicity," she says. "The attackers were white and the power structure was clear. Some of the victims were white but many were women of colour."

At the hospital, Rose was greeted by a male doctor and male police officer.

"They both dealt with me in an extremely matter-of-fact manner," she adds, "There was no kindness, no warmth."

The male police officer asked her if this had started as consensual. Was it a night gone wild, he wondered.

Rose was stunned.

"Here I was beaten beyond recognition. Stabbed and bleeding..."

Rose told them no, it had not been consensual. And still reeling from what she had been through, she said she didn't know who had attacked her. The police had no leads to go on.

Months later Rose began to receive counselling, finally revealing the identity of her attackers to the psychologist, who was duty bound to report them to the police. But she didn't tell her family or the police about the videos.

The police collected victim impact statements from Rose and her family. The attackers' lawyers argued that Rose had consented to sex, and the men were charged not with rape but "contributions towards the delinquency of a minor" - a misdemeanour - and received a suspended sentence.

 

So ..... a 14yo goes off for walk by herself, at night. How late?

She gets int oa car with some one 'shes knows from about town' We are told this is a small town. She ought to know his name. Or know someone who knows his name.

She gets abducted for 12hours - so she'll not come back from her night walk. So youd expect the parents to be going nuts, surely?

She also claims she was beaten beyond recognition and stabbed. So thats rape, extreme assault and kniving. Even ifthe sex was cosneual, gettign the crap beaten out of you n being stabbed isnt.

The police do not have any leads to work on????

Then she goes for counselling and only then gives up the names of the people - so she knew who they were al lalong.

And they are arrested and charged with a minor misdemeanour.

Now if shes 14 then  theyd face a statutory rape charge.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/ohio

What is the Ohio Age of Consent?

The Ohio Age of Consent is 16 years old. In the United States, the age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Ohio are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.

Ohio statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under age 16 whom they are not married to. A close in age exemption exists allowing minors aged 13 and older to consent to a partner under age 18.

 

Then theres this:

At some point, one of the men got out a laptop and showed Rose videos of attacks on other women. "I am of first nations ethnicity," she says. "The attackers were white and the power structure was clear. Some of the victims were white but many were women of colour."

1st nation is pow-wow indian.

Except when I google her name I get this:

https://twitter.com/rosekalemba

Rose Kalemba
@RoseKalemba
Writer | Survivor | Romani 8:18 | Feminist

 

Did the So-Called BBC check the police records? You know, everything will be recorded re court case.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, spygirl said:

...

Rose Kalemba
@RoseKalemba
Writer | Survivor | Romani 8:18 | Feminist

 

Did the So-Called BBC check the police records? You know, everything will be recorded re court case.

 

 

 

 

Romani 8:18 is a verse in The Bible, not anything to do with race.

Edited by dgul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read that article and thought it very badly written. BBC journos write of such things in a way that contains unwritten assumptions - all men are evil, wimmin are all lovely and never lie. The reader is expected to share these assumptions.

That said, while the wisdom of wandering around hillbillyville at night is questionable, unless she made every single bit of the rest up, it seems likely she was raped and was too scared to reveal the names initially to police. Seems unlikely she'd acquired a taste for being beaten and stabbed at 14.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I read that article and thought it very badly written. BBC journos write of such things in a way that contains unwritten assumptions - all men are evil, wimmin are all lovely and never lie. The reader is expected to share these assumptions.

That said, while the wisdom of wandering around hillbillyville at night is questionable, unless she made every single bit of the rest up, it seems likely she was raped and was too scared to reveal the names initially to police. Seems unlikely she'd acquired a taste for being beaten and stabbed at 14.

 

 

Assuming that then,  theyd have be in on statutory rape charges.

If the US police are anything, they are brutal at pinning charges esp. attacks on minors.

The story does not sound right.

 

 

The story has too many holes and vague bits.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Appallingly written article. They've tried to cram in so much intersectionality that it just descends into nonsensical wibble. 

The main narrative of the article, if true -and to be honest I don't doubt that it is.-  is terrible and I feel very sorry for that girl however I really am not sure I see the use in constantly publishing these horror stories with a large side of wokeness. You can find similar stories and worse all over the world and you'd have to be pretty simple to not know it goes on so what's the score here? What exactly are they trying to do? 

It's woke clickbait masquerading as some kind of sensitive yet hard-hitting piece.

Her story isn't shit but what the So-Called BBC is attempting to do with it is.

 

 

BBC employees several 1000 journos, more than any other UK news org.

The article is shit.

Why not ring up the Police dept and get a quote? Ask for the court case?

You know, verify some of the stuff.

This is not journalism. Its just writing down what people say.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Even if this story isn't true, it tells a greater truth about violent toxic white heterosexual masculinity and the marginalisation and othering of vulnerable women of colour in a climate of sexual oppression enforced by a patriarchal system of colonial supremacism.

It’s a case study, it isnt news. Why do i, as a citizen of Britain, need to know about the experiences of a woman on a different continent?  Oh, wait, it’s from the state propaganda arm, there is a subliminal message here. Fuck only knows what it is. o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, One percent said:

It’s a case study, it isnt news. Why do i, as a citizen of Britain, need to know about the experiences of a woman on a different continent?  Oh, wait, it’s from the state propaganda arm, there is a subliminal message here. Fuck only knows what it is. o.O

Buy a sofa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Appallingly written article. They've tried to cram in so much intersectionality that it just descends into nonsensical wibble. 

The main narrative of the article, if true -and to be honest I don't doubt that it is.-  is terrible and I feel very sorry for that girl however I really am not sure I see the use in constantly publishing these horror stories with a large side of wokeness. You can find similar stories and worse all over the world and you'd have to be pretty simple to not know it goes on so what's the score here? What exactly are they trying to do? 

It's woke clickbait masquerading as some kind of sensitive yet hard-hitting piece.

Her story isn't shit but what the So-Called BBC is attempting to do with it is.

 

 

Excellent summary. I am pretty sure it would be very easy to spoof the So-Called BBC by issuing some wimmins' group press release about a totally fictional rape case and they would reproduce it verbatim with no checks.  Just look at how easy it was for Timmy Robertson to spoof Panorama, for example, and that's the So-Called BBC's flagship show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Buy a sofa.

Guns, buy guns is i think the subliminal message. o.O

2 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Excellent summary. I am pretty sure it would be very easy to spoof the So-Called BBC by issuing some wimmins' group press release about a totally fictional rape case and they would reproduce it verbatim with no checks.  Just look at how easy it was for Timmy Robertson to spoof Panorama, for example, and that's the So-Called BBC's flagship show.

There were some academics who submitted some completely bonkers research papers that actually got accepted. Cant remember the full story but i think @Hopeful mentioned it. It’s easy to hoodwink those who have a personal sjw agenda 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

It tells a greater truth about violent toxic white heterosexual masculinity and the marginalisation and othering of vulnerable women of colour in a climate of sexual oppression enforced by a patriarchal system of colonial supremacism.

I'm memorizing that for future use when out and about.

Marvellous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

James Lindsay and Peter Bogossian (sp?)

Absolutely God-tier trolling. They should be up for a Nobel prize IMO.

Not sure but as you say, superb trolling. xD  bet they are not now working in academia though. o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheyenne Rose Kalemba of  Wooster, Ohio. DOB: August 24, 1994.

She said in 2013 “"Before I was even old enough to drive a car, I had been raped by three different men" https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/all-about-my-book/

 

Then in 2014 she adds "I myself could have died when two men raped me when I was fourteen years old. They had weapons and explicitly threatened my life many times. I was convinced that there were going to kill me, and after a while, I wished they would because the physical and emotional pain was more than I could bear. When I was fifteen, I was raped again by a different man, an online predator. This time, I was drugged with a date rape drug and the affect of the drugs coupled with the physical pain and sickness had me convinced I would die. While my body survived those nights, my mind didn’t. I attempted suicide twice, once as soon as I got from the hospital the day after the first two men raped me, and again when I was sixteen years old and the nightmares and memories were overwhelming me. I was saved in more ways than one when I survived that second suicide attempt." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/new-year-post/

 

Also in 2014 she explains "the first at age 14 and the second less than six months later at age 15" and continues "I was kidnapped, raped, and assaulted by two men at age 14" and further explains "two men who kidnapped and brutally assaulted and raped a 14 year old girl got away with barely a slap on the wrist? That is a miscarriage of justice by every definition. The lack of justice I received is in large part why I didn’t press charges when I was raped again by a different man at age 15. This man was an internet predator who drugged and raped me." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/what-is-rape-part-four/

 

 3 months later she refers to another earlier unmentioned incident "I had my childhood stolen away at age 11,  then again at age 14 and one last piece of me died at 15" and explains that "I started writing this book at 17" https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/an-excerpt-from-my-first-book-the-extended-introduction/

 

 In 2016 she talk about Christ and intersectionalist feminism "my faith was lukewarm at best before I discovered intersectional feminism. Jesus revealed Himself to me through feminism, & that is one of the main reasons why my faith is so unshakable today" and "I will also be blogging about my struggles with mental & physical illness" and "My mental illnesses are depression, PTSD, severe social anxiety & panic disorder with agoraphobia. I also struggled enormously with bulimia for over half my life"

https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/some-major-changes-in-this-blog/

 

 She again refers to her experience at 11 "because of the trauma I had endured from sexual abuse and rape at 11, 14 and 15." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/nourishing-healing-myself-body-soul/

 

 To show some context a man Philip Hultz, who was 24 in 2006, now 38 from Rose Kalemba’s hometown Wooster in Ohio contacted a 14 year old minor on internet and agreed to meet her in person, the minor was in fact an uncover policeman. He came with alcohol and marijuana and was arrested on arrival, he pleaded guilty to "contributions towards the delinquency of a minor" as no sex took place. (This is the same charge that Rose Kambelas rapists and kidnappers were charged with). Philip Hultz was jailed for 90 days and ordered to sign the sex registry. He failed to register as a sex offender and now is a wanted fugitive with a bounty.  https://wtam.iheart.com/content/2019-09-09-phillip-hultz-is-the-fugitive-of-the-week/

 

 In 2006 the Police took sex with minors very seriously. 3 years later, in summer 2009, Rose Kalemba returned home at midday when her family were preparing lunch and after having been out all night. She said she had been kidnapped, gang raped and stabbed by unknown assailants and her family and the police didnt believe her. Months later her Psycologist gave the names to the Police and her assailants were charged with "contributions towards the delinquency of a minor".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daniel Martin said:

Cheyenne Rose Kalemba of  Wooster, Ohio. DOB: August 24, 1994.

She said in 2013 “"Before I was even old enough to drive a car, I had been raped by three different men" https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/all-about-my-book/

 

Then in 2014 she adds "I myself could have died when two men raped me when I was fourteen years old. They had weapons and explicitly threatened my life many times. I was convinced that there were going to kill me, and after a while, I wished they would because the physical and emotional pain was more than I could bear. When I was fifteen, I was raped again by a different man, an online predator. This time, I was drugged with a date rape drug and the affect of the drugs coupled with the physical pain and sickness had me convinced I would die. While my body survived those nights, my mind didn’t. I attempted suicide twice, once as soon as I got from the hospital the day after the first two men raped me, and again when I was sixteen years old and the nightmares and memories were overwhelming me. I was saved in more ways than one when I survived that second suicide attempt." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/new-year-post/

 

Also in 2014 she explains "the first at age 14 and the second less than six months later at age 15" and continues "I was kidnapped, raped, and assaulted by two men at age 14" and further explains "two men who kidnapped and brutally assaulted and raped a 14 year old girl got away with barely a slap on the wrist? That is a miscarriage of justice by every definition. The lack of justice I received is in large part why I didn’t press charges when I was raped again by a different man at age 15. This man was an internet predator who drugged and raped me." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/what-is-rape-part-four/

 

 3 months later she refers to another earlier unmentioned incident "I had my childhood stolen away at age 11,  then again at age 14 and one last piece of me died at 15" and explains that "I started writing this book at 17" https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/an-excerpt-from-my-first-book-the-extended-introduction/

 

 In 2016 she talk about Christ and intersectionalist feminism "my faith was lukewarm at best before I discovered intersectional feminism. Jesus revealed Himself to me through feminism, & that is one of the main reasons why my faith is so unshakable today" and "I will also be blogging about my struggles with mental & physical illness" and "My mental illnesses are depression, PTSD, severe social anxiety & panic disorder with agoraphobia. I also struggled enormously with bulimia for over half my life"

https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/some-major-changes-in-this-blog/

 

 She again refers to her experience at 11 "because of the trauma I had endured from sexual abuse and rape at 11, 14 and 15." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/nourishing-healing-myself-body-soul/

 

 To show some context a man Philip Hultz, who was 24 in 2006, now 38 from Rose Kalemba’s hometown Wooster in Ohio contacted a 14 year old minor on internet and agreed to meet her in person, the minor was in fact an uncover policeman. He came with alcohol and marijuana and was arrested on arrival, he pleaded guilty to "contributions towards the delinquency of a minor" as no sex took place. (This is the same charge that Rose Kambelas rapists and kidnappers were charged with). Philip Hultz was jailed for 90 days and ordered to sign the sex registry. He failed to register as a sex offender and now is a wanted fugitive with a bounty.  https://wtam.iheart.com/content/2019-09-09-phillip-hultz-is-the-fugitive-of-the-week/

 

 In 2006 the Police took sex with minors very seriously. 3 years later, in summer 2009, Rose Kalemba returned home at midday when her family were preparing lunch and after having been out all night. She said she had been kidnapped, gang raped and stabbed by unknown assailants and her family and the police didnt believe her. Months later her Psycologist gave the names to the Police and her assailants were charged with "contributions towards the delinquency of a minor".

 

So .... its a loon doing creative writing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shes very obsessed with rape.

The legal definition of rape in the United States is rapidly changing. It used to be that rape was only defined as forced/unconsented penile-vaginal penetration, where a woman is the victim and a man is the rapist. For a crime to be legally prosecuted and considered a “legitimate rape,” a victim used to have to be able to prove that she fought back physically to her full power. Fortunately, the United States as a whole has now moved past that very narrow definition, implementing a much more inclusive legal definition of rape as penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim. The new definition also avoids specifying genders for the victims and perpetrators, because it is now legally recognized that both women and men can be raped, and both men and women can be rapists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

One of them was his own boss so isn't too arsed. 

The other worked for a university and has met with an absolute world of shit. Last I heard, they were trying to get him booted for fraud as the 'piss-take papers' wasn't true research apparently.

The irony.

As a colleague once commented to me about a new boss, “let’s hope that they don’t actually believe all this shit”. The whole of academia is built on bullshit and spin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Daniel Martin said:

Cheyenne Rose Kalemba of  Wooster, Ohio. DOB: August 24, 1994.

She said in 2013 “"Before I was even old enough to drive a car, I had been raped by three different men" https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/all-about-my-book/

 

Then in 2014 she adds "I myself could have died when two men raped me when I was fourteen years old. They had weapons and explicitly threatened my life many times. I was convinced that there were going to kill me, and after a while, I wished they would because the physical and emotional pain was more than I could bear. When I was fifteen, I was raped again by a different man, an online predator. This time, I was drugged with a date rape drug and the affect of the drugs coupled with the physical pain and sickness had me convinced I would die. While my body survived those nights, my mind didn’t. I attempted suicide twice, once as soon as I got from the hospital the day after the first two men raped me, and again when I was sixteen years old and the nightmares and memories were overwhelming me. I was saved in more ways than one when I survived that second suicide attempt." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/new-year-post/

 

Also in 2014 she explains "the first at age 14 and the second less than six months later at age 15" and continues "I was kidnapped, raped, and assaulted by two men at age 14" and further explains "two men who kidnapped and brutally assaulted and raped a 14 year old girl got away with barely a slap on the wrist? That is a miscarriage of justice by every definition. The lack of justice I received is in large part why I didn’t press charges when I was raped again by a different man at age 15. This man was an internet predator who drugged and raped me." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/what-is-rape-part-four/

 

 3 months later she refers to another earlier unmentioned incident "I had my childhood stolen away at age 11,  then again at age 14 and one last piece of me died at 15" and explains that "I started writing this book at 17" https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/an-excerpt-from-my-first-book-the-extended-introduction/

 

 In 2016 she talk about Christ and intersectionalist feminism "my faith was lukewarm at best before I discovered intersectional feminism. Jesus revealed Himself to me through feminism, & that is one of the main reasons why my faith is so unshakable today" and "I will also be blogging about my struggles with mental & physical illness" and "My mental illnesses are depression, PTSD, severe social anxiety & panic disorder with agoraphobia. I also struggled enormously with bulimia for over half my life"

https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/some-major-changes-in-this-blog/

 

 She again refers to her experience at 11 "because of the trauma I had endured from sexual abuse and rape at 11, 14 and 15." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/nourishing-healing-myself-body-soul/

 

 To show some context a man Philip Hultz, who was 24 in 2006, now 38 from Rose Kalemba’s hometown Wooster in Ohio contacted a 14 year old minor on internet and agreed to meet her in person, the minor was in fact an uncover policeman. He came with alcohol and marijuana and was arrested on arrival, he pleaded guilty to "contributions towards the delinquency of a minor" as no sex took place. (This is the same charge that Rose Kambelas rapists and kidnappers were charged with). Philip Hultz was jailed for 90 days and ordered to sign the sex registry. He failed to register as a sex offender and now is a wanted fugitive with a bounty.  https://wtam.iheart.com/content/2019-09-09-phillip-hultz-is-the-fugitive-of-the-week/

 

 In 2006 the Police took sex with minors very seriously. 3 years later, in summer 2009, Rose Kalemba returned home at midday when her family were preparing lunch and after having been out all night. She said she had been kidnapped, gang raped and stabbed by unknown assailants and her family and the police didnt believe her. Months later her Psycologist gave the names to the Police and her assailants were charged with "contributions towards the delinquency of a minor".

 

Interesting first post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One percent said:

As a colleague once commented to me about a new boss, “let’s hope that they don’t actually believe all this shit”. The whole of academia is built on bullshit and spin. 

Well the subjects that dont have a lot of science andor maths.

Just opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daniel Martin said:

Cheyenne Rose Kalemba of  Wooster, Ohio. DOB: August 24, 1994.

She said in 2013 “"Before I was even old enough to drive a car, I had been raped by three different men" https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/all-about-my-book/

 

Then in 2014 she adds "I myself could have died when two men raped me when I was fourteen years old. They had weapons and explicitly threatened my life many times. I was convinced that there were going to kill me, and after a while, I wished they would because the physical and emotional pain was more than I could bear. When I was fifteen, I was raped again by a different man, an online predator. This time, I was drugged with a date rape drug and the affect of the drugs coupled with the physical pain and sickness had me convinced I would die. While my body survived those nights, my mind didn’t. I attempted suicide twice, once as soon as I got from the hospital the day after the first two men raped me, and again when I was sixteen years old and the nightmares and memories were overwhelming me. I was saved in more ways than one when I survived that second suicide attempt." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/new-year-post/

 

Also in 2014 she explains "the first at age 14 and the second less than six months later at age 15" and continues "I was kidnapped, raped, and assaulted by two men at age 14" and further explains "two men who kidnapped and brutally assaulted and raped a 14 year old girl got away with barely a slap on the wrist? That is a miscarriage of justice by every definition. The lack of justice I received is in large part why I didn’t press charges when I was raped again by a different man at age 15. This man was an internet predator who drugged and raped me." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/what-is-rape-part-four/

 

 3 months later she refers to another earlier unmentioned incident "I had my childhood stolen away at age 11,  then again at age 14 and one last piece of me died at 15" and explains that "I started writing this book at 17" https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/an-excerpt-from-my-first-book-the-extended-introduction/

 

 In 2016 she talk about Christ and intersectionalist feminism "my faith was lukewarm at best before I discovered intersectional feminism. Jesus revealed Himself to me through feminism, & that is one of the main reasons why my faith is so unshakable today" and "I will also be blogging about my struggles with mental & physical illness" and "My mental illnesses are depression, PTSD, severe social anxiety & panic disorder with agoraphobia. I also struggled enormously with bulimia for over half my life"

https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/some-major-changes-in-this-blog/

 

 She again refers to her experience at 11 "because of the trauma I had endured from sexual abuse and rape at 11, 14 and 15." https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/nourishing-healing-myself-body-soul/

 

 To show some context a man Philip Hultz, who was 24 in 2006, now 38 from Rose Kalemba’s hometown Wooster in Ohio contacted a 14 year old minor on internet and agreed to meet her in person, the minor was in fact an uncover policeman. He came with alcohol and marijuana and was arrested on arrival, he pleaded guilty to "contributions towards the delinquency of a minor" as no sex took place. (This is the same charge that Rose Kambelas rapists and kidnappers were charged with). Philip Hultz was jailed for 90 days and ordered to sign the sex registry. He failed to register as a sex offender and now is a wanted fugitive with a bounty.  https://wtam.iheart.com/content/2019-09-09-phillip-hultz-is-the-fugitive-of-the-week/

 

 In 2006 the Police took sex with minors very seriously. 3 years later, in summer 2009, Rose Kalemba returned home at midday when her family were preparing lunch and after having been out all night. She said she had been kidnapped, gang raped and stabbed by unknown assailants and her family and the police didnt believe her. Months later her Psycologist gave the names to the Police and her assailants were charged with "contributions towards the delinquency of a minor".

 

Archive links in case she takes the posts down:
http://archive.is/em6Wh, archive of https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2013/10/24/all-about-my-book/
http://archive.is/tg6al, archive of https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/new-year-post/
http://archive.is/G8qnI, archive of https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/what-is-rape-part-four/
http://archive.is/Ia5op, archive of https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/some-major-changes-in-this-blog/
http://archive.is/7OpNL, archive of https://rosekalemba.wordpress.com/2016/04/16/nourishing-healing-myself-body-soul/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, One percent said:

Or just incredibly unlucky. 

well, some people do attract bad luck like lightening rods.  My own, unscientific view is that some people give off a 'victim' vibe and have very poor abilities to spot warning signs - in combination that's a disaster in a society in which truely evil people - normally men - are not removed for good from the populace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, spygirl said:

What is the Ohio Age of Consent?

The Ohio Age of Consent is 16 years old. In the United States, the age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Ohio are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.

before anyone heads off to Wooster, Ohio to fuck 16 year olds remember the age of consent for the USA is 18, you would be committing an felony of crossing state lines for sex. Only 16 year old Ohions can fuck each other. - Royal princess take note please.

 

Edited by Dave Bloke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Martin Shekeli said:

Thank you, I know i should have done that but i am so tired of exposing these fake news stories without consequences. Well done, you are absolutely correct to have archived her blog, these examples need to be preserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.