• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingPoor

Far-right extremism: 'I'm ashamed of my Nazi tattoos' (By Sangita Myska)

Recommended Posts

The number of far-right extremists on the UK's anti-radicalisation scheme has risen significantly, latest figures show.

"Steve", who is on the Prevent programme, says drink and drugs helped fuel his extremism.

When I met Steve, the first thing I noticed were his prominent far-right and Nazi tattoos.

I asked him to explain them to me and, as he did so, he appeared to examine his ink-stained skin with a mixture of confusion and disgust.

"During the worst moment of my drinking, I went to A&E on several occasions, where I believe I was being quite abusive in the reception area.

 

"I was carrying around a book lots of people consider dangerous - called American Psycho - a book full of violence and nasty stuff."

Steve says the drinking and drug abuse meant what happened next remains hazy.

"I found myself in my flat, surrounded by policemen, and the counter-terrorism unit identified themselves. I realised, I was in some kind of serious trouble."

It is, controversially, now a requirement that hospital staff report those they believe to be at risk of radicalisation to the authorities.

Steve cannot remember for sure whether this happened in his case. But he now receives intense one-to-one counselling funded by Channel, an arm of the Prevent strategy.

His mentor, Mohammed Ashfaq, founded a drug and alcohol charity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40632975

This sounds totally made up.

 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

"I was carrying around a book lots of people consider dangerous - called American Psycho - a book full of violence and nasty stuff."

I found the chapter about Phil Collins to be particularly shocking and nasty.

Edit: In fact, it still haunts me.

Edited by axolotl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, axolotl said:

I found the chapter about Phil Collins to be particularly shocking and nasty.

Edit: In fact, it still haunts me.

Is this the book of the Christian Bale film? i don't understand what it has to do with far right extremism?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I'd be tempted to call bullshit on this as well.

Even if it was true, are we expected to believe that Neo Nazis have become that much of a problem in the UK to justify the article?

What do we think we have more of an issue with in this country, neo Nazis or Islamic extremism?

Diversionary bollocks, I'm yet to hear of an Imam from one of the mosques that the Manchester bomber attended be given the treatment or even a mild grilling for that matter. Maybe Piers Morgan can go apeshit at one of them on his program for a change.

The number of serious far right extremists in the UK of any significance is so small I expect each has his own dedicated Special Branch officer. Classing very dysfunctional individual with a history of violence, drink and drug problems as a neo Nazi because of their poor choice in tattoos and penchant for racist outbursts is indicative of people who have not got the slightest idea about the ideology that underpins fascism. This guy is not an activist in any true meaning of the word

Edited by Flirtygirty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember reading something on here that claimed something like 20% of terrorist prisoners in the UK were 'far-right'. For the life of me I cannot understand how that can be anywhere near correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I'd be tempted to call bullshit on this as well.

Even if it was true, are we expected to believe that Neo Nazis have become that much of a problem in the UK to justify the article?

What do we think we have more of an issue with in this country, neo Nazis or Islamic extremism?

Diversionary bollocks, I'm yet to hear of an Imam from one of the mosques that the Manchester bomber attended be given the treatment or even a mild grilling for that matter. Maybe Piers Morgan can go apeshit at one of them on his program for a change.

So, youre planning a far right takeover. Do you recruit people who are so fcke off their tits they at rember why they are AE. What drugs was he abusing, be specific. Bar speed and coke, most are not going to make you agressive

One, a muslim drugand booze counsellor is useless. Ive never heard of one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JFK said:

Spot on.

Living in manc, I'm waiting to her of the raids on the didsbury mosque, the investigation of the imans and the radicalisation, how's those child-grooming sex cases going?

... nope ... not a fucking bean

... we're all supposed to wear fucking dumbass bee tattoos as some sort of fucking talisman AGAINST FUCKING KIDS BEING BLOWN UP AT A CONCERT.

I feel like I'm walking around in some weird sci-fi film in this city, nobody seems to bat an eyelid and has all this fucking idiotic 'love will overcome' ... christ.

 

Scratch the surface and you will find a lot of anger. I'm now finding that out and about when walking my dog, people engage in conversation and quite quickly turn the conversation round to the mess we are in.  This in unsolicited by me, frankly I had got to the point of thinking, believe what you want to believe. 

These people no longer seem to believe what they are told, they question and ask what is going on and why. 

Why they start these conversations is I think because I'm just a random Bod walking through the forest. I don't know who they are or where they work, so they feel pretty safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, spygirl said:

So, youre planning a far right takeover. Do you recruit people who are so fcke off their tits they at rember why they are AE. What drugs was he abusing, be specific. Bar speed and coke, most are not going to make you agressive

One, a muslim drugand booze counsellor is useless. Ive never heard of one.

Quite.

At least this blokes excuse was that he was a dysfunctional, addicted fuckup.

The guys that really do want to kill us seem pretty compus mentus and perfectly aware of what they're doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, One percent said:

Scratch the surface and you will find a lot of anger. I'm now finding that out and about when walking my dog, people engage in conversation and quite quickly turn the conversation round to the mess we are in.  This in unsolicited by me, frankly I had got to the point of thinking, believe what you want to believe. 

These people no longer seem to believe what they are told, they question and ask what is going on and why. 

Why they start these conversations is I think because I'm just a random Bod walking through the forest. I don't know who they are or where they work, so they feel pretty safe. 

I witnessed a real outburst in a pub recently.  And the unusual aspect was that just about everybody was 'as mad as hell' and happy to speak their mind. Not the usual embarrassed silence.

I really hope we don't start getting 'tit for tat' reactions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

I witnessed a real outburst in a pub recently.  And the unusual aspect was that just about everybody was 'as mad as hell' and happy to speak their mind. Not the usual embarrassed silence.

I really hope we don't start getting 'tit for tat' reactions. 

My thinking is that people are beginning to wake up to the fact that their very way of life is under threat. Hopefully, when the anger manifests, it will be directed in the right direction.  Sadly, I'm not sure it will and can see us all turning on each other, fighting it out for diminishing resources. Whilst the rich make out like bandits 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JFK said:

... we're all supposed to wear fucking dumbass bee tattoos as some sort of fucking talisman AGAINST FUCKING KIDS BEING BLOWN UP AT A CONCERT.

I feel like I'm walking around in some weird sci-fi film in this city, nobody seems to bat an eyelid and has all this fucking idiotic 'love will overcome' ... christ.

 

Possibly not all Mancunians are so loved up.].

Lead story on tonight's Granada Reports is the targeting of NASFAT Islamic Centre in Newton Heath.

Third time it has been attacked, first was thought to be a response to Lee Rigby murder, second time their community minibus was destroyed, this time a flammable liquid is thought to have been used through a window, gutting newly refurbished classrooms. Only the walls and roof remain.

Police not linking to anything at this time but viewing the attack as a potential hate crime.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/mosque-targeted-suspected-arson-attack-13341212

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering the amount of full arm, full leg and full body tattoos that can be seen in every UK supermarket and on every UK street it's unlikely that any of them don't have a nazi emblem somewhere in amongst their tattoos - even with the so called lefties and the SJWs.

It's like walking among Borneo people. 

The story is total bullshine.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Fischer
      Surprised no thread on this (can't see one).
      WARNING. Webpage below contains picture of Diane Abott.
      https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44995171
      Who's going to decide what a troll is.
      Very dangerous.
      People who have not been convicted of any offence could be barred from office (eg Watson, Arkaad)
    • By Melchett
      Another thread crosser. I honestly couldn’t decide which of the obvious threads to stick it in - maybe people with more time on their hands can cross post? 
      Anyway, if you care about your health and make sure you aren’t a bloated sack of lard you are apparently benefiting from thin privilege.
      The self delusion levels here are enormous. Let’s flip it. So, do people going into most places to eat (where you are never really sure if you are getting healthy food even if it looks like it might be) benefitting from fat privilege? 
      The gulf between reality and what these morons want to be reality is getting so great you’d need a vessel capable of faster than light travel to cross it.
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/d5f083b6-d043-471a-94d0-9c3c5af97689
    • By Frank Hovis
      Ever since the Irish Republic result the So-Called BBC has been leading with, effectively, Northern Ireland next.
      It isn't reporting the news it is cheerleading it and getting in some sideswipes at Treason May and her alliance with the DUP being the only thing that is stopping this "clearly inevitable" change.
      As it happens I'm in favour of the reform but as I don't live in NI then it has nothing to do with me; shame that the England-based BBC can't take the same view but want to make the news.
      You would have thought they'd have learned their lesson on making the news stories with their Cliff Richard debacle.
      (I know this could have gone under the So-Called BBC arseholes thread but as we don't have anything on the abortion vote I thought that justified a new one)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.