• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Mint blanc

Mont blanc needs the plebs to stop going.

Only the super rich to be allowed. 

Visitors cause environment damage and it needs to be limited.

I'd say the same for every other bit of the planet too. Stay at home!

One for the tourusts fuckoff thread.

Previously, expensive travel guaranteed that places like mont blanc or venice were saved and kept livable.

Today, cheap flights, hordes of lookylooky n han chinese have turned nice places into hellish shitholes.

On 14/02/2020 at 10:09, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

To be fair the Aiguilles Rouges National Park further up the Chamonix valley is stunning and plebs are not kept out, merely asked not to be too cuntish and to respect the natural environment. Which is fair enough IMO.

Wait til the Han or airbnb discover it.

Edited by spygirl

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

One for the tourusts fuckoff thread.

Previously, expensive travel guaranteed that places like mont blanc or venice were saved and kept livable.

Today, cheap flights, hordes of lookylooky n han chinese have turned nice places into hellish shitholes.

Wait til the Han or airbnb discover it.

Don’t forget bennies. 

A perfect storm.  giving idiots lots of free money and endless hours doing nothing....  off they all go cluttering everywhere up for everyone else. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Chewing Grass
      List of manly (or womanly) things that the Left/SJWs/Libtards would love to ban in no particular order that I can think of in three minutes.
      1) Cars
      2) Driving
      3) Cooling ones manly bits by manspreading
      4) Anything with saturated fat in it
      5) Anything with sugar in it
      6) Drinking Alcohol
      7) Any form of smoking
      8) Gambling
      9) Speaking your mind
      10) Eating Meat
      11) Drinking Milk
      12) Having sex without written permission
      13) Paying for sex
      14) Owning a gun
      15) Carrying a pocket knife
      Discuss...
    • By OurDayWillCome
      Solution to all the problems of the modern World - ban everything, including breathing!
      Can someone please banish me to Australia - pleeeaaassse :-)
    • By The Masked Tulip
      I have been posting comments on the Daily Mail website for more years than I can remember.
      About 3 or 4 weeks ago there was an article on the Daily Mail site about a female SOE operative in WW2 who parachuted into France, acted as an agent against the Nazis, was captured, tortured and ultimately murdered in a Nazi concentration camp.
      One of the comments below the article was, IMPO, offensive / anti-semitic. I complained about the comment to the Daily Mail by flagging it up.
      Since that time none of my comments have been posted.
      I have deleted cookies on my browsers, logged in and out several times, deleted cookies again but no matter what comment I post none of them appear. I appear to have been stealth banned by the Daily Mail. I did a google and usually people receive an email from the Daily Mail saying that they have been banned. I have received no such email. The last email I received from them was that they were investigating my complaint about the above comment.
      I have since emailed them asking me why my comments no longer appear but no reply.
      I can only assume that the Daily Mail is now censoring commentators on its website whose comments they do not like - a sinister and silent stealth banning. It makes you wonder who at the Daily Mail is making these decisons. As my complaint was about a post which I felt was derogatory to a SOE heroine of WW2 it does make me wonder what on earth is going on at the Daily Mail.
      My comment, in response to the derogatory comment about the SOE heroine stating that I found it offensive, has also been deleted. When I log into my profile I can see my posts of over 30 days ago for a moment and then they disappear.
      I know that some will think that this is a storm in a teacup. But, to me, I find such things very sinister as, IMPO, free speech and free expression is quietly being censored, eroded and destroyed in the UK.
      Anyhow, I thought it worth mentioning.