• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Barlow

'Britains most dangerous Man'

Interesting this one. Robert Maudsley is deemed Britains most dangerous man and will never leave prison. He in solitary in Wakelfield similar to the conditions portrayed in Silence of Lambs. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/horrifying-reality-of-uks-most-dangerous-man-entombed-alone-in-a-glass-box-prison/ar-BB100cGv?ocid=spartanntp

Reading his story he had a terrible up bring of violence and abuse. often took beatings off his father to protect siblings. 

The murders

No.1 - selling his services as a rent boy his client showed him pictures of children being abused by the client himself -  so Maudsley garrotted him

No.2 -  In prison rams a spoon through a child molesters ear into his brain

No.3 - Stabs to death another convicted Paedophile.

Apparently this guy only attacks convicted Paedos or where he sees the evidence for himself. So sets a much higher evidential test than your average 'Paediatrician' lynch mob. 

I'd suggest this guy, to any one other than a bonefide paedo is of little or no risk to others. 

The Yorkshire Ripper was zero risk to men and Dennis Nilsen was zero risk to women.

And within that story is this:

On July 29, 1978, garrotted and stabbed wife killer, Salney Darwood in his cell and hid the body under the bed.

So essentially he sets himself as brutal executioner for anyone who has done something that he doesn't like.

Based upon his background if another prisoner mentioned he used to give his kids a beating then Maudsley would kill him as well.

The title is arguable but he should never be released or allowed to mix with other prisoners IMO.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The Yorkshire Ripper was zero risk to men and Dennis Nilsen was zero risk to women.

So essentially he sets himself as brutal executioner for anyone who has done something that he doesn't like.

Based upon his background if another prisoner mentioned he used to give his kids a beating then Maudsley would kill him as well.

The title is arguable but he should never be released or allowed to mix with other prisoners IMO.

Key difference is being a 'man' or 'women' is generally not viewed as being a negative feature of someones character. 

Abusing children on the other hand. 

I know somebody who is serving life in Wakefield Prison for the murder of 4 people. For long periods of time he has been held in solitary because he attacked Ian Huntley.

I believe he will end up in similar circumstances to the bloke in the OP.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yep this ,a mate from my youth has been inside since he was 23 now approaching 50 once you are institutionalised to that degree you are fucked

Basically his head went because he done the wrong person they have never got over that and from what i have been told the intended victim is to blame ,,,,never do benzos and booze 

6 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Key difference is being a 'man' or 'women' is generally not viewed as being a negative feature of someones character. 

Abusing children on the other hand. 

Or murdering the wife.

I'm all in favour of the death penalty (set at a very high standard of required proof and not just brought back as it was) but that isn't who I would choose to mete it out based upon his particular judgement.

So the guy is sort of like Dexter. Got a 'code' of who deserves his retribution born from a shitty childhood. I liked Dexter. :ph34r:

Whenever I hear of some serial killer targeting women or the vulnerable I think they are f****** wimps. At least go after the scum that deserve it. Though that's perhaps too rational for the insane/evil/broken/whatever caused them to go that way in life.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Or murdering the wife.

I'm all in favour of the death penalty (set at a very high standard of required proof and not just brought back as it was) but that isn't who I would choose to mete it out based upon his particular judgement.

Imagine being stuck in a cell with someone who fantasises about buggering and beating young children. 

Then think how someone might react if as a child they were on the end of that sort of treatment. 

The nearest Charles Bronson came to murdering someone was when he tried to throttle a proud kiddy fiddler in Broadmoor. Not that he was abused himself as a child on all accounts. 

Edited by Kurt Barlow

He's not really like Dexter though is he. Maudsley kills out of revenge on those he feels have wronged him. He says that if he'd been able to kill his father he wouldn't have had to kill anyone else. He's a very interesting character, more schizophenic than psychopathic.

I don't think he's a danger to the general public. He is a danger to sex offenders, they should probably stay away from him.

Some people get obsessed about wanting to kill someone.

For every war or skirmish, you get loads of irregulars/SoF pile in, all for different reasons.

Some want to build a caliphate. Some want the caliphate not be built. Some want money. Some want to be killed in a noble endeavour. Some want to kill someone.

Ive said on here before that if you really waned to kill someone then go for a pikey. Not just any pikey but oe of the local uber-cunt pikey - theres always handful in any area.

Police n other pikeys would reckon it was feud. Noone wol be inclined to make much effort.

6 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Imagine being stuck in a cell with someone who fantasises about buggering and beating young children. 

Then think how someone might react if as child they were on the end of that sort of treatment. 

The nearest Charles Bronson came to murdering someone was when he tried to throttle a proud kiddy fiddler in Broadmoor. Not that he was abused himself as a child on all accounts. 

You are ascribing to him the attributes of an avenging angel.

He isn't.

From a longer account of his crimes:

•  

• A 1978 afternoon in the ‘Wakefield’ prison turned out to be a shocker. A prisoner’s dead body was found in Robert’s cell. Several other prisoners also claimed that Robert had invited them to his cell but all of them had refused. Robert had garrotted Salney Darwood to death and had hidden the body under his bed.

• The same day, he went around hunting for his second victim. By evening, Robert had located him. This time it was Bill Roberts. Robert used a spoon, pointed enough to be used as a dagger, and stabbed Bill several times after cornering him. He showed no sign of remorse over the murder and walked into the officer’s office, placed the dagger on his table, and told him that two prisoners will be short for the roll call that day.

• These two murders led to an atmosphere of fear among his fellow prisoners and the security around Robert was further tightened. Other prisoners protested and asked for him to be taken out of the prison.

https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/robert-maudsley-34351.php

There is no suggestion that either of them were child molesters; instead they appear to be two prisoners chosen at random because he wanted to kill people that day.

I would be careful who you are putting on a pedestal here.

This isn't Dexter; that's a story.

This is a murderous loon who kills paedophiles for preference but anyone will do if they're not immediately available.

Edited by Frank Hovis

8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

He isn't.

•  

There is no suggestion that either of them were child molesters; instead they appear to be two prisoners chosen at random because he wanted to kill people that day.

This is a murderous loon who kills paedophiles for preference but anyone will do if they're not immediately available.

8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

He isn't.

•  

I'm not

I'm sympathetic to his case compared to say the 1000's of you know whos behind the mass rape and abuse of children and whom the establishment sort to protect for many years. 

10 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

He isn't.

•  

Maudsleys victims according to Wikipedia:

• John Farrell, age 30, on 14 March 1974.
  • David Francis, age 26, on 26 February 1977. Francis was a convicted child molester, sentenced to Broadmoor.
  • Salney Darwood, age 46, on 29 July 1978. At the time of his death, Darwood was serving life for the manslaughter of his wife Blanche.
  • William Roberts, age 56, on 29 July 1978. At the time of his death, Roberts was serving 7 years for sexual assault of a seven-year-old girl.

16 minutes ago, Green Devil said:

Surely if all the peodos and child killers were strung up they wouldnt be in Broadmoor so wouldn't be a target for maudsley and could return to the prison population? 

They should release him into the genpop of some prison housing all the muzzer gang rapists, lock it all up and come back in 6 months.

Edited by goldbug9999

3 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

• David Francis, age 26, on 26 February 1977. Francis was a convicted child molester, sentenced to Broadmoor.
  • Salney Darwood, age 46, on 29 July 1978. At the time of his death, Darwood was serving life for the manslaughter of his wife Blanche.
  • William Roberts, age 56, on 29 July 1978. At the time of his death, Roberts was serving 7 years for sexual assault of a seven-year-old girl.

Farrell showed Maudsley pictures of himself abusing children which is what triggered him to murder Farrell. 

1 hour ago, Transistor Man said:

Call me soft: I'd let him have the pet budgie he's asked for. And the board games. 

I would also let a professional prison visitor come and talk to him through the perspex although I’d want a second person on hand in case they swallowed their tongue of course.

20 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Darwood was just unlucky then.

Manslaughter, not even murder.

15 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

I don't think any of his victims were competing for 'Man of the Year.'

No but one was clearly killed at random.

I have cited Exeter prison before; this is shockingly bad and mixes those on remand, white collar criminals, and first offenders with violent loonies.

In May 2018 Peter Clarke put Exeter Prison under an emergency protocol having found the prison, “unequivocally poor” with soaring levels of violence and self-harm. An inspection in May had found high levels of self-harm and 6 suicides, also high levels of assaults against prisoners and staff and high drug use. Clark wrote, “During the inspection we saw many examples of a lack of care for vulnerable prisoners which, given the recent tragic events in the prison, were symptomatic of a lack of empathy and understanding of the factors that contribute to suicide and self-harm.” Clarke maintained prison safety had “significantly worsened in many respects” since the August 2016 inspection. Prisoner on prisoner assaults rose by 107% and assaults on staff rose by 60% since the previous inspection. Clarke noted there was a, “strong smell” of drugs in some wings and some prisoners were, “clearly under the influence”. Many cells needed repair with broken windows, leaking toilets and sinks and badly screened toilets. Deborah Coles of Inquest said, “This cannot be blamed on staffing levels. That serious safety concerns are systematically ignored points to an institutional and shameful indifference to the well-being of prisoners. In any other setting this institution would be closed down.”[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HM_Prison_Exeter

It's the first time offenders, whiite collar, and not even yet found guilty because still on remand that are making up those self-harmers, six suicides, and victims of prisoner on prsioner assaults.

It isn't the scum.

2 hours ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Interesting this one. Robert Maudsley is deemed Britains most dangerous man and will never leave prison. He in solitary in Wakelfield similar to the conditions portrayed in Silence of Lambs. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/horrifying-reality-of-uks-most-dangerous-man-entombed-alone-in-a-glass-box-prison/ar-BB100cGv?ocid=spartanntp

Reading his story he had a terrible up bring of violence and abuse. often took beatings off his father to protect siblings. 

The murders

No.1 - selling his services as a rent boy his client showed him pictures of children being abused by the client himself -  so Maudsley garrotted him

No.2 -  In prison rams a spoon through a child molesters ear into his brain

No.3 - Stabs to death another convicted Paedophile.

Apparently this guy only attacks convicted Paedos or where he sees the evidence for himself. So sets a much higher evidential test than your average 'Paediatrician' lynch mob. 

I'd suggest this guy, to any one other than a bonefide paedo is of little or no risk to others. 

No idea of the truth of this bloke's story but perhaps there may be people in senior roles in the UK that don't want a killer who targets paedophiles roaming around.