• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Bkkandrew

At last - a Guardian campaign to stop people following religions founded by child abusers

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/15/new-attorney-general-suella-braverman-in-controversial-buddhist-sect
Oh, looks like they missed the main target here.

Instead they do a bit of politicking and go on about some Buddhist that I have never heard of.

How about the 1000’s of politicians that follow the paedo prophet?

Edited by Bkkandrew
Spelling

15 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

How about the 1000’s of politicians that follow the paedo prophet?

And let's not forget the "genital mutilation R us" Jews. 

All religion is based on abuse of children, just that most of it is psychological rather than physical. It's how they get people to believe their version of god is the real one*, starting in childhood with endless brainwashing. I saw through that at school assembly singing those hymns, I expect the words meant something to those lapping it all up, I liked a few of the tunes but wouldn't buy them on CD.

* Yet god let's them get away with it. Strange that. Suckers, the devil is in charge.

My personal theory is that the universe is just a sneeze by something from a different dimension and we experience it in super slow motion. Prove me wrong. :P

Western Buddhist groups can be a bit nuts. Someone I used to know was a 'Tibetan Buddhist' and travelled to London to protest against the Dalai Lama, which sounded a bit odd. I asked how many actual Tibetans were in her group and she said one, the Leader. Sounded like a cult to me.

Edited by Panther