• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

One percent

The stupidity of sadiq (my dad was a bus driver) Khan

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Stupid I'd as stupid does

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4705376/London-won-t-roll-red-carpet-Trump-says-Sadiq-Khan.html

still whinging on about how very dare trump think he can visit the uk and London.  

Is this deliberate on the part of khan or has he an agenda here?  

I don't care what section of the so called community he actually represents, he is th major of London.  He needs to be diplomatic  

trump is the most powerful person on the planet.  He appears to have a special place for the uk (god knows why). He is prepared to do trade deal and seems to support brexit And has little time for the eu.  

Why then go out of you way to piss him off?  

Idiot  

After slagging Trump off, French president Macron rolled out the red carpet for Trump last week without the Mayor of Paris throwing her toys out of the pram, a bit of a coup for Macron while the UK argues about a visit, or not.

46 minutes ago, davidg said:

After slagging Trump off, French president Macron rolled out the red carpet for Trump last week without the Mayor of Paris throwing her toys out of the pram, a bit of a coup for Macron while the UK argues about a visit, or not.

After a bit of posing but not saying anything ..... Macron rolled out the red carpet and rolled over.

Macron's not as dumb as Khan.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I do not think he is stupid at all. I think he is a highly cunning, highly dangerous individual. I suspect that he has a plan.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but if so, he is very good at hiding his cunningness.  He comes across as just plain stupid.  It could be though, just all part of the plan and what he is, is essentially a very good fifth columnist.  

Just now, One percent said:

I don't necessarily disagree with you but if so, he is very good at hiding his cunningness.  He comes across as just plain stupid.  It could be though, just all part of the plan and what he is, is essentially a very good fifth columnist.  

Well, if so he is hiding it in plain sight.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

No. Hes a cone trick pony.

say something about supporting the muslim population. Be seen as being a minority. Get elected.

His problems is his voter base is toxic to the rest of Lodnon's popualtion.

2 hours ago, THE MAJOR said:

The UK simply can't afford to snub Trump, however hard the immigrant population stamp their feet.

The US is the most powerful country on earth, still, and pissing off their commander in chief is nothing short of foolish.

Khan is a grade 'A' cunt, with a muslim agenda so transparent it's laughable. He needs getting rid of. Maybe the security services should show a little more interest in the man?

Because I would regard him as a clear and present threat to the stability of the capital city, and by default, the country.

It's a prime example of the agenda taking priority over the welfare of the country - but is that sort of theme going to improve considering voting demographic trends and the traitorous politicians in charge.

Edited by twocents

1 minute ago, twocents said:

It's a prime example of the agenda taking priority over the welfare of the country - but is that sort of theme going to improve considering the demographic trends and the traitorous politicans in charge.

At some point we are going to run out of money (yes I know that technically we already have) or turn into the Weimar Republic.  It just isn't sustainable.  

I feel it's time to put on record that I'm very impressed with Mayor Khan, he's doing an excellent job, he's the best London has had for a long time. I really like him.

I also like Jeremy C orbyn - he is so authentic. At last a Labour leader we can believe in. I really like him.

I'm listening to my Lily Allen cassettes at the moment. She's amazing, great tunes and superb lyrics. Lovely sense of social justice through her Twitter. I really like her.

I also think now is a good time to state on record that I'm very accepting of people coming to live in this country. Especially if they follow Islam. The variety is great. I really like Muslim people.

Oh it's worth mentioning also that I'm not interested in right wing stuff.

Go Sadiq - London is the best !!!

3 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I feel it's time to put on record that I'm very impressed with Mayor Khan, he's doing an excellent job, he's the best London has had for a long time. I really like him.

I also like Jeremy C orbyn - he is so authentic. At last a Labour leader we can believe in. I really like him.

I'm listening to my Lily Allen cassettes at the moment. She's amazing, great tunes and superb lyrics. Lovely sense of social justice through her Twitter. I really like her.

I also think now is a good time to state on record that I'm very accepting of people coming to live in this country. Especially if they follow Islam. The variety is great. I really like Muslim people.

Oh it's worth mentioning also that I'm not interested in right wing stuff.

Go Sadiq - London is the best !!!

Are you banking messages for when the TPTB search your browser history ?

Worried about a visit.....

(Good strategy)

Edited by Hopeful

3 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

I think it's highly unlikely that Khan is motivated by something sinister, like Saudi bribery. It's more likely he just parrots the PC line that Trump is evil (and let's face it he's not the only politician doing this in the UK) as he knows that it will impress his voter base in London. 

I think he just likes attention.

Everytime he opens his pie hole and mouths off about how much he hates the US president it just gets him more. So he does it more.

He just comes off as quite child-like IMO..  which is ironic given that is also a common criticism of the person he is obsessed with insulting.

3 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

I think it's highly unlikely that Khan is motivated by something sinister, like Saudi bribery. It's more likely he just parrots the PC line that Trump is evil (and let's face it he's not the only politician doing this in the UK) as he knows that it will impress his voter base in London. 

I used to think he was a generally  harmless, bland Labour placeman, but once he started mouthing off about Trump he crossed a line into being a danger to the country. 

others would differ

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-27/london-mayors-ties-extremism-call-commitment-fighting-terror-question

maybe they have an agenda and Khan's alleged links are fake news 

Love this one about fake endorsements in Mayoral literature:-

'The Mayor of London's office has been forced to remove promotional material for its anti-knives campaign after it was discovered celebrity endorsements supporting the drive had been faked.'

'Mayor of London's knife campaign used fake endorsements from John Boyega, Lethal Bizzle and Jessie J '

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/03/mayor-londons-knife-campaign-used-fake-endorsements-john-boyega/

Just goes to show even the official stuff is fake.

#fakenews

On 1/24/2018 at 19:29, Libspero said:

I think he just likes attention.

Everytime he opens his pie hole and mouths off about how much he hates the US president it just gets him more. So he does it more.

He just comes off as quite child-like IMO..  which is ironic given that is also a common criticism of the person he is obsessed with insulting.

You should meet his Commissars Deputy Mayors

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

An hour?  Fuck no. I skipped passed the backslapping and he seated straight into remoan. 

Agree, the bit at 10:15 is the meat and potatoes.