• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Ullared, Sweden - car drives into shoppers

Driver drove into shoppers in Ullared, Sweden, outside a supermarket. Two people injured.

People thought it was an accident at first until driver got out with a petrol can in his hands and proceeded to pour it on the ground.

Man has been arrested.

No further info.

I am off to the Co-Op shortly.

So presumably he either forgot the matches or he poured the petrol to keep people away so they wouldn't attack him - until the police arrived?

A bit risky to say the least - if they'd been there then relatives of the injured might have been tempted to finish the job off for him.

Edited by twocents

Abdullah with a history of mental illness and under surveillance by the state just wanted to know how to fill up a jerry can for his ride on mower. 

He wasn't shouting Allahu Akbar as has been widely reported but was simply asking the minimum dispense permitted. 

23 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Driver drove into shoppers in Ullared, Sweden, outside a supermarket. Two people injured.

People thought it was an accident at first until driver got out with a petrol can in his hands and proceeded to pour it on the ground.

Man has been arrested.

No further info.

I am off to the Co-Op shortly.

Buy anything nice?

6 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Buy anything nice?

I feel like some ice cream but I am not going as supermarkets sell such awful ice cream.

I bought some haagen daz lollies yesterday. Had a choice of salted vanilla or carmel & belgian chocolate. Chose the latter as I hate salted chocolate but the ruddy caramel was salted so I had a choice of salted ice cream or salted ice cream.

On the twitter eye witnesses claiming that he tried to set the car on fire.

Twitter also saying that he has told police that he was feeling unwell.

Are we now in the situation where somebody who is about to get deported can only stay if they "slay the unbelievers."

I don't believe it. Unbelievable. O.o

Rakhmat Akilov, a 39-year-old rejected asylum seeker from Uzbekistan, was later arrested.

Source :- More fucking bullshit, I'm so fucking pissed of with our 'Leaders' fuck fuck fuck! 

Edited by XswampyX

Do we ever get normal accidents any more? It seems every fucking thing in the news involves some mental bellend.

I don't even just mean terrorism; is there a serious increase in mental health problems? Is it related to the stressful way of life so many people choose to live? Long work hours to service huge debt levels to keep up with the Jones's?

^People are more affected by the internet - smartphones intensifies this because people sleep with their phones and read messages 24-7, as opposed to 1990s internet when people had to boot up the computer.

All one needs to do is check any youtube comments - there are trolls and extreme views everywhere. Some by 5 year old children, but we may mistake for an adult. No one says this stuff in real life, but the more you read, the more you think that it is rational behaviour. To flip out and go crazy is more normal.

Either that, or there is something in the water :(

Edited by 201p

5 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Do we ever get normal accidents any more? It seems every fucking thing in the news involves some mental bellend.

I don't even just mean terrorism; is there a serious increase in mental health problems? Is it related to the stressful way of life so many people choose to live? Long work hours to service huge debt levels to keep up with the Jones's?

Don't fall for it. the So-Called BBC would have you believe there is an explosion of mental health issues across the whole of Europe. Don't fall for their lies and manipulation.

This bloke is sane and did the only thing left for him to stay in Europe. Kill the infidel.

This is going to get insane.

30 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I feel like some ice cream but I am not going as supermarkets sell such awful ice cream.

I bought some haagen daz lollies yesterday. Had a choice of salted vanilla or carmel & belgian chocolate. Chose the latter as I hate salted chocolate but the ruddy caramel was salted so I had a choice of salted ice cream or salted ice cream.

On the twitter eye witnesses claiming that he tried to set the car on fire.

Twitter also saying that he has told police that he was feeling unwell.

All premeditated just like acid attacks, they know how to milk the system, won't end up on death row.

As they are effectively stateless who would object if they are liquidated, the only good attacker/terrorist is a dead one.

If I remember rightly the argentinians used to take people for a ride in a Canberra bombers hold and drop them into the Atlantic.

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

All premeditated just like acid attacks, they know how to milk the system, won't end up on death row.

As they are effectively stateless who would object if they are liquidated, the only good attacker/terrorist is a dead one.

If I remember rightly the argentinians used to take people for a ride in a Canberra bombers hold and drop them into the Atlantic.

How many car accidents with unwell drivers have there been in the past 3 months - where the car has driven through pedestrians but, by luck, lots were not murdered or injured? I think that they are being told now to use the 'feeling unwell' as na excuse.

1 minute ago, XswampyX said:

Don't fall for it. the So-Called BBC would have you believe there is an explosion of mental health issues across the whole of Europe. Don't fall for their lies and manipulation.

This bloke is sane and did the only thing left for him to stay in Europe. Kill the infidel.

This is going to get insane.

An explosion of physical health issues as well if all the begging for charitable donations for this that and the other illness in the media is anything to go by.

It's counter productive as it's getting so irritating along with all the begging telephone calls, begging spam through the letter box plus the buckets at the supermarket tills almost ad infinitum.

Agreed about the lies and manipulation.

17 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Falling Down - Michael Douglas.

(a film before it's time)

Edited by WorkingPoor

21 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

If it had been an ordinary person it would be then why didn't you brake and/or pull into the side of the road rather than mow people down.  

Accepted that in the event of something like a sudden heart attack you might be caught unawares - but then you don't start pouring petrol all over the place.

Edited by twocents

5 minutes ago, twocents said:

If it had been an ordinary person it would be then why didn't you brake or pull into the side of the road rather than mow people down.  

Accepted that in the event of something like a sudden heart attack you might be caught unawares - but then you don't start pouring petrol all over the place.

I can imagine the perp, sitting down with his lawyer after his deportation hearing and the lawyer saying the only way that he could stay in the country was if he killed somebody. Wink Wink. Nod nod.

They are giving them the come-on to slaughter us in the streets..... FFS!

5 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

I can imagine the perp, sitting down with his lawyer after his deportation hearing and the lawyer saying the only way that he could stay in the country was if he killed somebody. Wink Wink. Nod nod.

They are giving them the come-on to slaughter us in the streets..... FFS!

Or commit a rape, rapists get rough treatment back in the home country so you can't be deported due to EU human rights law innit 

1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

That film was ruined by him having a history of mental illness. Would have been much better as a man just snapping due to society. 

Everyone in Hollyweird is in therapy - producers probably could only identify with a character who had some issues doing that.

2 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

That film was ruined by him having a history of mental illness. Would have been much better as a man just snapping due to society. 

I like to think of it that way anyway :)