DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Pension Credit Benefit's at 67

JREWING

11 hours ago, Simon said:

The strongest and most intelligent (global elite) won.

I'd more describe the Corporatists, Banksters and wealthy elite as Sociopaths/Psychopaths rather than strong and intelligent.

13 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Can I just take this opportunity to say I've always liked you. 

6 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

I've always respected you as one of our finest members 😁

I suppose we could have a dosbods raffle?

(And I don't want to get anyone too giddy but I am only 44!)

Democorruptcy
53 minutes ago, Royston said:

I suppose we could have a dosbods raffle?

(And I don't want to get anyone too giddy but I am only 44!)

Brilliant idea but no need to make it too complicated and include anyone else except me and @Wight Flight

Make sure you put the documentation in place just in case you happen to start feeling ill for any reason.

Cheers. 

P.S. Welcome to the bi-raffle @Wight Flight why don't you celebrate with a pub crawl? Do you fancy the rugby today or Cheltenham next week?

10 hours ago, Democorruptcy said:

Brilliant idea but no need to make it too complicated and include anyone else except me and @Wight Flight

Make sure you put the documentation in place just in case you happen to start feeling ill for any reason.

Cheers. 

P.S. Welcome to the bi-raffle @Wight Flight why don't you celebrate with a pub crawl? Do you fancy the rugby today or Cheltenham next week?

I think the conditions of entry for the raffle will have to be that I like you... and as I'm misanthrope that's pretty unlikely.

Unless you're furry and partial to belly rubs I expect you'll be shit outta luck!

Wight Flight
5 hours ago, Royston said:

I think the conditions of entry for the raffle will have to be that I like you... and as I'm misanthrope that's pretty unlikely.

Unless you're furry and partial to belly rubs I expect you'll be shit outta luck!

Have you seen my avatar 😁😁

6 hours ago, Wight Flight said:

Have you seen my avatar 😁😁

lol no I hadn't noticed it. Reminds me a bit of my old boy with the silver muzzle and eyebrows.

@Democorruptcy will be downloading a cute picture of a dog as we speak...

Democorruptcy
1 hour ago, Royston said:

lol no I hadn't noticed it. Reminds me a bit of my old boy with the silver muzzle and eyebrows.

@Democorruptcy will be downloading a cute picture of a dog as we speak...

It's not the time to come out from behind my anti-coronavirus mask!

On 04/03/2020 at 14:47, Agent ZigZag said:

If you are a homeowner I consider that in the future Councils will be given the authority to view your house as a financial asset and will take that into account when assessing Pension credit.  They will give you all the benefits upfront but place a charge against your house until you die. Lets say a different form of equity release. 

I’m expecting this to apply to student loans has well in the future

Archived