DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Nsandi

TheCountOfNowhere

TheCountOfNowhere

Just got an email from ns and i. 

Dropping their rates 25% approx.

Wtf.

Peoples government 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 28/02/2020 at 14:11, maynardgravy said:

What happened to the capital in capitalism?

It's now known as debtism? Creditism?

So much for all their talk of wanting people to be prudent, plan for the future and their retirement etc etc

What they really want are a nation of feckless spendthrifts, mindless consumers and debt junkies.

TheCountOfNowhere
7 hours ago, Royston said:

It's now known as debtism? Creditism?

So much for all their talk of wanting people to be prudent, plan for the future and their retirement etc etc

What they really want are a nation of feckless spendthrifts, mindless consumers and debt junkies.

What they want is us to hand them our money/lives. 

I wish id never taken the red pill. 

16 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

What they want is us to hand them our money/lives. 

I wish id never taken the red pill. 

I'd say the two go hand in hand... encourage them to be mindless consumers and feckless credit junkies then you develop a populace of disenfranchised, obedient, compliant debt slave, worker drones = Happy Goverbankment.

5 hours ago, Royston said:

I'd say the two go hand in hand... encourage them to be mindless consumers and feckless credit junkies then you develop a populace of disenfranchised, obedient, compliant debt slave, worker drones = Happy Goverbankment.

No sweat, can always opt out. B|

Air, food, water, and shelter are all free if willing to go back to basics. The homeless don't realise how close they are to true freedom. Just takes de-programming.

sleepwello'nights
15 minutes ago, BoSon said:

Air, food, water, and shelter are all free if willing to go back to basics. The homeless don't realise how close they are to true freedom. Just takes de-programming.

Yes free to freeze to death, get ill and go without many creature comforts. 

Not the freedom I'd choose.

24 minutes ago, BoSon said:

I've certainly opted out of the mindless consumerism (not that I've ever really opted in to it)... car 14 years old, laptop, dumb phone, TV, most of my clothes (except undergarments!) all at least 10 years old.

My main hobby is free, mountain biking, and my bike is a quarter of a century old this year.

25 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Yes free to freeze to death, get ill and go without many creature comforts. 

Not the freedom I'd choose.

Just takes a bit of lateral thinking.

If homeless then what's the worst that can happen if you squat in a nice holiday home deserted for most of the year, some likely with basic long-life provisions in the cupboard for the occasional weekend visit?

Prison, where they provide food and shelter. xD

Archived