• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Driving Instructors - crap ones

There's a sudden rash of bad driving instructors.
Watch out for them! It's not the learner drivers reversing wildly, or being on the wrong side of the road. It's the instructors.. 
Shocking stuff seen by two separate ones this week.

18 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Watch out for them! It's not the learner drivers reversing wildly, or being on the wrong side of the road. It's the instructors.. 

It has become one of the tax credit blag careers, like dog walking etc

They declare themselves self employed in order to fiddle the hours they work to claim the maximum tax credit award. 

They don't give a shit about their students and have poor driving skills themselves, 

There is too much congestion for anyone to have time & courtesy for driving instructors anymore, i never let them out or give them an inch when i have right of way.

Edited by WorkingPoor

2 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

It has become one of the tax credit blag careers, like dog walking etc

They declare themselves self employed in order to fiddle the hours they work to claim the maximum tax credit award. 

They don't give a shit about their students and have poor driving skills themselves, 

There is too much congestion for anyone to have time & courtesy for driving instructors anymore, i never let them out or give them an inch when i have right of way.

Do you mean when they have a student or without... if the former they might as well get used to knowing what it's actually like driving in the real world. 

12 minutes ago, gilf said:

Do you mean when they have a student or without... if the former they might as well get used to knowing what it's actually like driving in the real world. 

Generally if they are on their own i won't give them an inch when i have right of way (like bmw's & mercs) or if there are oap's driving also as they may have commited a heinous driving crime and being retested or being stubborn and refusing to give up their licence.

But if it is a new driver then i'am courteous.

Edited by WorkingPoor

2 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

New drivers Yes. 

Re-testing drink drivers / mobile phone users / habitual speeders and the age impaired No. 

TBH I feel a bit like I've been giving the occupants of driving school vehicles far too little thought now.

3 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Trin as a driving instructor!

Redudancy money pished away.

Same for dog groomers, maguc fuel aditivefranches, iven cleaning, b and bs etcetcetc.