DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Presidential Election, Trump-Biden

Who will win the US election?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the US election?

• Trump - large majority
    • Trump - scrape through
    • Biden - large majority
    • Biden - scrape through
    • Other candidate
    • Don't care / Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't it funny that the older you get the more right wing you are; and then you die and start voting Democrat?

Posted Images

Just talking about this last night with some colleagues over from the US. The right thing to do right now for any ambitious democrat is to be getting the VPs ticket, there's a realistic possibility that Boden (clearly has dementia) won't complete a term, nevermind 2. Who's in charge then?

4 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Just talking about this last night with some colleagues over from the US. The right thing to do right now for any ambitious democrat is to be getting the VPs ticket, there's a realistic possibility that Boden (clearly has dementia) won't complete a term, nevermind 2. Who's in charge then?

Hillary for VP.

xD

3 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I am sure that Bootyjudge has been promised the Candidate Vice President role after surrendering his campaign when he still had a chance of winning.

Here is the current list of succession:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession#Current_order

10 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I am sure that Bootyjudge has been promised the Candidate Vice President role after surrendering his campaign when he still had a chance of winning.

Here is the current list of succession:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession#Current_order

The name mentioned last night was female... But I can't remember who it was. We'd had a few by then.

1 hour ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I have previously wondered whether Sleepy is partially blind. In his speech tonight, he confuses his wife and his sister.

They switched them on me xD

Anyone work out what the protest was about ? 

24 minutes ago, MrPin said:

America is in a bit of confusion, as they can't decide on which extremely rich person to vote for next.

On the plus side it has exposed at least one 1%'er (and the richest in the running) Mike Bloomberg as 100% cock. His comment about all you needed to do to be a farmer was dig a hole a drop a seed in it which actually came over a lot worse even than that wording was a really beauty.

10 minutes ago, ccc said:

They switched them on me xD

Anyone work out what the protest was about ? 

As I understand they were militant vegans.

That was very quick work, the 40 second video youtube from Guardian News showed Sleepy grabbing the hand of his wife and stating that she was his sister, then saying that they switched on him. Here is a new version from Guardian News with the section having been removed (but still with the original title).

8 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Holy shit- posted an hour ago and youtube have removed it already! What was it?

I think in this case Guardian News themselves removed it. The video was this, then another 20 seconds of (militant vegan?) protesters rushing the stage.

It can be seen clearly that Biden's wife and sister stayed in the same position throughout and did not change positions. Is Sleepy partially sighted?

The guy's a twat and I hate him but this is all a bit pathetic.

They're both standing slightly behind him so he can only see them out of the corner of his eye when he's addressing the crowd and he mixes up which is on which side.

Nothing.

The only way it's something is if you argue that:

1 - He's partially sighted

2 - He doesn't recognise his own relatives.

6 minutes ago, Boglet said:

The guy's a twat and I hate him but this is all a bit pathetic.

They're both standing slightly behind him so he can only see them out of the corner of his eye when he's addressing the crowd and he mixes up which is on which side.

Nothing.

The only way it's something is if you argue that:

1 - He's partially sighted

2 - He doesn't recognise his own relatives.

Yeah it's not the best clip of someone who is prone to gaffs, there are many better ones that can't be explained away. Like this:

https://youtu.be/DgyUHnFZDq0?t=35