DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Presidential Election, Trump-Biden

Who will win the US election?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the US election?

• Trump - large majority
    • Trump - scrape through
    • Biden - large majority
    • Biden - scrape through
    • Other candidate
    • Don't care / Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought at one point he admitted defeat - almost inferring the next administration wouldn't be him and then pulled it back saying something like "whoever the next administration might be" It's

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

Don't forget a plate of chargrilled oysters at the Acme oyster House. 

Gurgle. Sorry, Saliva. 

Court of The Two Sisters' Fried Catfish, Brennan's Bananas Foster, Grits, Biscuits, Remoulade, Jumbo Shrimp, big pile of bright red, steaming Crawfish, mo' po'boys, fresh, cold oysters and horseradish, eggs Hussarde, Oysters Rockefeller. Nawlins Cheesecake

I'll stop now.

3 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I love Trumps hyperbole. 

'I know about wind, nobody knows more about wind than I do' xD

'I am the least racist person in this room' xD

I think he seals the win on the Dems approach to oil and gas. I can't see many Americans voting for that. 

Joe talked about 0 emissions by 2025 and then talked about transition from fossil fuels. Fuck me that's going to be a quick transition (costing a lot of money for no gain if it all has to be realised by 2025).

Maybe oil and gas will identify as being green energy?

4 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

Joe talked about 0 emissions by 2025 and then talked about transition from fossil fuels. Fuck me that's going to be a quick transition (costing a lot of money for no gain if it all has to be realised by 2025).

Maybe oil and gas will identify as being green energy?

They don't know what they're talking about. 

Oil and LPG are 2 of the few things China still imports from the US in significant quantities. 

7 hours ago, JackieO said:

That still image doesn't nearly capture the full trauma in her facial expressions from the video: how she was previously smiling and then an instant demeanour change and looking incredibly uncomfortable, all in response to the question "what does the word family mean to you?". 

6 minutes ago, LC1 said:

That still image doesn't nearly capture the full trauma in her facial expressions from the video: how she was previously smiling and then an instant demeanour change and looking incredibly uncomfortable, all in response to the question "what does the word family mean to you?". 

Link?

Saw some of the debate.

I really think Trump looks like a tit when he says things like

"I'm the best President since Lincoln"

And

"I'm the least racist person in the room"

Etc etc.

I assume his team have told him it's not a good look, but he thinks he knows best. Infuriating.

1 hour ago, DocH said:

Saw some of the debate.

And

Etc etc.

I assume his team have told him it's not a good look, but he thinks he knows best. Infuriating.

He exists in a world of hyperbole. Shy bairns get nowt, I think he says such things tongue in cheek, aware of the exaggeration and also aware of the effect it has on his detractors. 

Edited by hapax legomenon
1 hour ago, DocH said:

Saw some of the debate.

And

Etc etc.

Perhaps it's quite clever in that it might actually make people research why (for once) he holds someone in higher regard as himself. Which remarkable Presidents have there been since? Jefferson, Washington? Kennedy? - If 50% of what he says in terms of the fight against the 'deep state' turns out to be true, perhaps history will record him as such.

The notion of being more or less racist than someone would require some kind of natural/uncorruptabe "scale of racism" which is as patently absurd as the statement he made. Perhaps he realises that politics is a stupid game that clever people have devised to allow stupid people to feel that they are part of it.

Edited by Reck B
35 minutes ago, Reck B said:

Perhaps it's quite clever in that it might actually make people research why (for once) he holds someone in higher regard as himself. Which remarkable Presidents have there been since? Jefferson, Washington? Kennedy? - If 50% of what he says in terms of the fight against the 'deep state' turns out to be true, perhaps history will record him as such.

The notion of being more or less racist than someone would require some kind of natural/uncorruptabe "scale of racism" which is as patently absurd as the statement he made. Perhaps he realises that politics is a stupid game that clever people have devised to allow stupid people to feel that they are part of it.

Makes him sound like a slightly unhinged braggart to me 

30 minutes ago, DocH said:

Makes him sound like a slightly unhinged braggart to me 

That kind of bragging goes down with a wide sector of American demographics. Biggest, bestest, fastest, firstest... I am making words up now. You get the point. Even woke Democrat supporters, for all the talk of globalism and open borders, will probably shout you down for daring to suggest that the US is not the best, strongests, etc, at everything.

Some of those news anchors on CNN, for example, might utter their disgust at Trump when he talks in such a way but just listen to them for a few weeks and you get the same from them. It is in your face American machismo.