DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Presidential Election, Trump-Biden

Who will win the US election?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the US election?

• Trump - large majority
    • Trump - scrape through
    • Biden - large majority
    • Biden - scrape through
    • Other candidate
    • Don't care / Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

No.

That proves my point.

Elites, academics, intellectuals, government employees, Hollywood p(a)edophiles, celebrities, media commentators, teachers, professors, and students, voted for Clinton and Gore, resulting in them winning the meaningless popular vote.

Deplorable uneducated white fat bastards and scum with no college degree voted for Trump in States where he focused his campaign. Resulting in Trump winning the Electoral College.

You said cerebral candidates can't cut through to voters and yet both Gore and Hillary Clinton cut through to more voters than their opponents did, they were just geographically not the voters needed to win the Electoral College.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't it funny that the older you get the more right wing you are; and then you die and start voting Democrat?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Darude said:

Your post at the start of this chain of posts was Channel 4 having a dig around to see if there was any substance to allegations of black voter suppression in Florida, that seems like journalism to me.

Ah yes, 'journalism' from CH4 news, the same journalists who gave Al-Zenki terrorists a glowing and romantic piece on their gallant 'fighting back' against the government... the same terrorists who beheaded a child.

They then removed their video, partly funded by the taxpayer, when they were outed.

Meanwhile, Trump forcibly cut all funding to these orcs.

Edited by ElKapitan84
1 hour ago, Darude said:

There's more to journalism than reading out "a Government source told us ..." and then delivering a word for word message straight from Dominic Cummings or his US equivalent through the nation's televisions the way lazy political correspondents like Laura Kuenssberg, Robert Peston etc do. Real journalism is when you actually go have a dig around and check stuff out.

And that indeed is the point. All the "journalists" you mention do nothing but repeat the anti-Trump rhetoric ad nauseum. They did no digging at all into the Russian collusion narrative, the Ukranian back ground to the Trump impeachment hearings, the evident pay for play Biden corruption, the Mandalay Bay shooting, Obama's connection with the Saudi billionaire who supported his application for a place at Harvard. 

As you say Real Journalism is when you actually go have a dig around and check stuff out. 

Still they're all still around, unlike any real journalist who looks into the Clintons!  

1 hour ago, Reck B said:

I went to a baseball game in San Diego a few years back and it was the first time I had experienced the 'USA!, USA!",  " Stand for YOUR military heros in the East Stand" star spangled, flag worshipping, 'America firstism' was impressive in a scary kind of way.

That reminds me of a very early reality TV series called The Tourist Trap, where they filmed groups of 30 from 4 different nationalities, who had "won" a holiday to Turkey, to see how they reacted culturally to certain "mishaps" that befell them. Most of the episodes seem to be on YouTube. One American lady was distinctly unimpressed with the burning of the American flag and wanted to take it how to dispose of it "properly". The Brits were just "meh". 

6 hours ago, The Generation Game said:

Joe talked about 0 emissions by 2025 and then talked about transition from fossil fuels. Fuck me that's going to be a quick transition (costing a lot of money for no gain if it all has to be realised by 2025).

Maybe oil and gas will identify as being green energy?

Maybe his plan / outlook for Covid is really really bad?

5 minutes ago, ElKapitan84 said:

It's because it's what's coming down the pipe.  If you pay attention to these people, they flip flop and contradict themselves based on what establishment media and trends instruct.  

Would Dem supporters agree with you though? I don't hear much about actual Dem policies. What I have heard is 62% tax rates, job losses through environmental policies, a move towards Chinese style authoritarianism lead by big tech.

I genuinely wonder why a raw majority of Americans would swallow that simply because they hate Trump. Or do they actually want all that shit? Is it like the UK where the "left" have managed to degenerate politics into being a competitive giveaway for the unproductive and rentier classes? Trumpites generate wealth whilst Dems are parasites.

6 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Maybe his plan / outlook for Covid is really really bad?

C'mon man. Wall Street said his would generate millions more jobs than Trump's. 

If what you are saying were true, he would have focused on the numbers being out of work being much lower rather than the number in work much higher. 

28 minutes ago, deathfunk said:

Are people voting Dems because they like Biden (Harris) or simply because they hate Trump?

People vote Dem because they've always voted Dem.

People vote Rep because they've always voted Rep.

The only thing that matters is:

• People not voting because they can't be bothered.
  • People not voting because they really can't bring themselves to vote for their candidate.

It has always been thus.

Edited by dgul
3 minutes ago, dgul said:

People vote Dem because they've always voted Dem.

People vote Rep because they've always voted Rep.

The only thing that matters is:

• People not voting because they can't be bothered.
  • People no voting because they really can't bring themselves to vote for their candidate.

It has always been thus.

Yeah so switch the question around. What is it about the obviously incapable Biden that does not put his natural supporters off? This is just NeverTrump nonsense surely?

On 22/10/2020 at 09:35, wherebee said:

he's a fucking idiot.  you know that the dems are aiming to take you down as a Trumper.  You know you have pissed off hundreds of mafia and org crime people.  And yet some random hottie wants to play hide the sausage with you?  

fucking idiot.

I've been approached in foreign bars by women well out of my league.  I always assume they are either prostitutes or honey traps.  Either way, I don't play.

Here you go here`s the clip  xD