DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

One-Stop Remedy Shop For the Self-Reliant

Conniption

Conniption

The third is the miracle of Kratom for pain management:

https://kratom.co.uk/

I would recommend Red Sumatra for anxiety relief and Vietnamese for heavy pain relief.

https://kratom.co.uk/product/sumatra-red-kratom/

https://kratom.co.uk/product/vietnam-kratom/

I buy it by the kilo. it gets me through the winter in an unheated house when I have arthritis flare.

I take mine with orange juice. It mixes easily with this:

aerolatte

Many people take it recreationally (8-10 grams a go) but I never exceed an analgesic dose of 4 grams. I have a very accurate scale and worked out that two grams is one level teaspoon. Therefore my recipe is two teaspoons of kratom mixed in one cup of orange juice with the frother shown above. Tastes great and is the most splendid pain reliever.

More beneficial than whisky, safer than pharmaceuticals, doesn't destroy your liver and gut lining like NSAIDs and makes you feel like you are being rocked in the loving arms of Baby Jesus.

None of what I have recommended above applies to those who have submitted to the mutagenic injection. You are in uncharted territory.

kratom.jpg.0aa2b11fff1f9b9d49ea7a375b640af8.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Informative 6

13 hours ago, Conniption said:

The third is the miracle of Kratom for pain management

Thanks for these great links, will investigate in more detail.

From a cursory glance it seems kratom has ambiguous legality in UK. Do you know the score?

Also interesting to note that most links high up in the search claim that it is totally ineffective and has a long list of potential side effects, which makes me even more certain that it's probably a very valuable herb :)

• Cheers 1

Conniption
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, LC1 said:

From a cursory glance it seems kratom has ambiguous legality in UK. Do you know the score?

The company's registered in Germany and so far legal to trade in England, though kratom's scheduled to be dealt with eventually (in much the same way all those head shops in Camden had to stop offering freshly grown psilocybin mushrooms in 2003) govt's presently got its hands full with coof and its associated remedies to take on more. Still, buy it/try it while you can.

Also interesting to note that most links high up in the search claim that it is totally ineffective and has a long list of potential side effects, which makes me even more certain that it's probably a very valuable herb :)

very astute, and a testament to the power of google-based search engines to influence opinion.

Edited by Conniption
  • Cheers 1

Conniption

It’s becoming increasingly hazardous for the unvaccinated to walk amongst the vaxxed. Evidence is mounting that the vaxxed are presently spewing spike proteins like tapped fire hydrants and the unvaxxed are caught in the crossfire, strolling through clouds of exhale in public places. Shikimic acid to the rescue.

The big news of the past four weeks is pine needle tea, though not any conifer will do; identification of beneficial species is only slightly less tricky than mushroom hunting. The ones I know that are absolutely safe are American red, yellow and white pine. (red=two needles per cluster, yellow is three, white is five). Larch, spruce, fir, ponderosa, hemlock, all cedars and every single yew should be avoided. Needle cluster count alone is not a definitive way to identify pines in Europe since it’s easy to mistake ghost and grey pines for white or red.

The best rule with pine needle tea outside the States or Eastern Europe is to avoid them unless you are accompanied by an arborist or botanist you trust.

Organic star anise and fennel seed are much safer and easier to come by and deal with, as well as being even richer in shikimic acid than pine needles. Star anise is also the base material for the brand name drug Tamiflu.

A third (and possibly easiest) remedy to source locally is dandelion leaves, flowers and roots. Leaves can be dried then steeped as tea as needed, roots are best cleaned and chopped, then immersed in vodka or gin (higher than 40%/80 proof) for six months in a dark, cool place, then strained and used by the eyedropper-full in a glass of water. The blossoms of dandelion make great tea or wine or can be fried up like okra the way we did in my hillbilly childhood.

lineup.jpg.1f75292102f8a2b87e6c267d07bb74ab.jpg

I set these up for their photo-op then they went straight back into the dark. They should be ready by December, though anyone can access immediate benefits by crushing the fennel and the star anise, then running them through an espresso machine or simply steeping for an hour in simmering water or (if you want to get fancy) thirty mins in a clean ultrasonic bath/jigglebox with the heating element on low:

https://www.allendale-ultrasonics.co.uk/

• Informative 2
  • Cheers 2

Bear Hug
2 hours ago, Conniption said:

It’s becoming increasingly hazardous for the unvaccinated to walk amongst the vaxxed. Evidence is mounting that the vaxxed are presently spewing spike proteins like tapped fire hydrants and the unvaxxed are caught in the crossfire, strolling through clouds of exhale in public places. Shikimic acid to the rescue.

The big news of the past four weeks is pine needle tea, though not any conifer will do; identification of beneficial species is only slightly less tricky than mushroom hunting. The ones I know that are absolutely safe are American red, yellow and white pine. (red=two needles per cluster, yellow is three, white is five). Larch, spruce, fir, ponderosa, hemlock, all cedars and every single yew should be avoided. Needle cluster count alone is not a definitive way to identify pines in Europe since it’s easy to mistake ghost and grey pines for white or red.

The best rule with pine needle tea outside the States or Eastern Europe is to avoid them unless you are accompanied by an arborist or botanist you trust.

Organic star anise and fennel seed are much safer and easier to come by and deal with, as well as being even richer in shikimic acid than pine needles. Star anise is also the base material for the brand name drug Tamiflu.

A third (and possibly easiest) remedy to source locally is dandelion leaves, flowers and roots. Leaves can be dried then steeped as tea as needed, roots are best cleaned and chopped, then immersed in vodka or gin (higher than 40%/80 proof) for six months in a dark, cool place, then strained and used by the eyedropper-full in a glass of water. The blossoms of dandelion make great tea or wine or can be fried up like okra the way we did in my hillbilly childhood.

lineup.jpg.1f75292102f8a2b87e6c267d07bb74ab.jpg

I set these up for their photo-op then they went straight back into the dark. They should be ready by December, though anyone can access immediate benefits by crushing the fennel and the star anise, then running them through an espresso machine or simply steeping for an hour in simmering water or (if you want to get fancy) thirty mins in a clean ultrasonic bath/jigglebox with the heating element on low:

https://www.allendale-ultrasonics.co.uk/

It will be funny if we end up in an odd scenario where unvaxxed choose to wear masks (proper 99 rated ones)

• Agree 1

Conniption
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Bear Hug said:

It will be funny if we end up in an odd scenario where unvaxxed choose to wear masks (proper 99 rated ones)

it would be the definition of irony, that the vaccinated are the real pandemic.

Edited by Conniption

• 2 months later...
Conniption
On 07/07/2021 at 08:50, LC1 said:

The timing of your question is spectacular. Mere weeks after you asked, this popped up on my radar:

https://kratom.co.uk/the-fda-are-pushing-to-ban-kratom-internationally-via-the-w-h-o-u-n/

• Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

• 4 weeks later...

hi @Conniptionwhat do you recommend for toe fungus?

think I caught it last winter, too many sweaty walks and not enough air maybe

I've tried vinegar and water but it seems to be hanging around under the toes next to the nail?

the sun has kept it at bay but with summer dwindling it's starting to look a bit redder again o.O

thanks!

24 minutes ago, nirvana said:

I've tried vinegar and water but it seems to be hanging around under the toes next to the nail?

the sun has kept it at bay but with summer dwindling it's starting to look a bit redder again o.O

thanks!

Vinegar... it's a fucking miracle

• Lol 1

Conniption
32 minutes ago, nirvana said:

thanks!

Vinegar does not have great penetration. It works okay on athletes foot, but not under-nail fungus. What does work is hillbilly medicine:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253119289802?hash=item3aef15d9ca:g:4n4AAOSwbY5eGeby

from the great state of Georgia. smells like pine trees, kicked my fungussy feet and navel to the kerb in less than a week of daily application. Only takes a couple of drops. A couple of drops in a small glass of water makes the best mouthwash of all time, too. 

It's okay to do feet un-diluted but other parts sting like billyo, so dilute it with any clear alcohol on hand—vodka, gin, ouzo, even water would do in a pinch. five drops of of pure gum spirit and five drops of clear alcohol ought to do.

(don't put anything else named turpentine near or in your body, this is pure gum spirit and is called turpentine after the active ingredient terpenes. It is simply essential oil of pine tree and safe in minute amounts)

It also kills intestinal parasites. five drops in a glass of water, drink it down.

edited to add: the ebay listing is quite coy so here is a link to everything it can treat:

https://www.shamanic-reiki-healing.com/healing/what-is-the-pure-gum-spirits-of-turpentine/

Edited by Conniption
  • Informative 4

25 minutes ago, Conniption said:

It also kills intestinal parasites. five drops in a glass of water, drink it down

cheers, not sure I want to drink the stuff, I'm teetotal lol

do you know if the Froggies do anything similar?

would you trust the Portuguese lol?

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/153790961499

Edited by nirvana
  • Informative 1

Conniption
28 minutes ago, nirvana said:

do you know if the Froggies do anything similar?

would you trust the Portuguese lol?

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/153790961499

I would definitely trust the Portuguese. They are the hillbillies of Spain.

on the other hand, Never trust the French.*

*their cheese is pretty okay, but it's still not a patch on cheddar or a good stilton.

• Lol 1

Conniption
34 minutes ago, nirvana said:

from that link I sent for applications, you can also skip the alcohol and dilute gum turpentine with coconut, olive, macadamia, ghee, tallow, lard or another natural oil for topical application.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Conniption said:

on the other hand, Never trust the French.

yeah I agree........god bless you! I think you're religious

I keep thinking I should try and find Jesus but I don't trust any fukkers nowadays :S

• Love 1

10 hours ago, nirvana said:

thanks!

Did you use regular vinegar or apple cider vinegar with the mother?

Some use acv as a foot bath, 15 minutes a day.

3 hours ago, jm51 said:

Did you use regular vinegar or apple cider vinegar with the mother?

just white vinegar....I didn't consult any 'mothers'?

3 hours ago, nirvana said:

just white vinegar....I didn't consult any 'mothers'?

Tea tree oil also works, but can take a while, especially on toenails. Better smelling than garlic :)

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Tea tree oil also works, but can take a while, especially on toenails. Better smelling than garlic :)

Is it better than apple-y Inverpectin?