DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The people of Stockton get their priorities right

Roger_Mellie

This made me realise that I'll be okay, nobody buys the veggie sandwiches anyway, even in times of extreme suffering, most people would rather go without than buy the egg and cress sandwich :D

Am I right in thinking that Colney Hatch is a shithole? I doubt people of more, erm, salubrious stock would act like animals like this.

Everyone's going off over that picture on Twitter but it looks very much to me as if the shop simply failed to finish the overnight restocking (for whatever reason, short staffed probably) rather than that hordes of crazed panic buyers trashed a previously pristine aisle. Two stock cages are still there and a lot of the stuff on the floor is still shrinkwrapped.

I did however also see on twitter a picture of my local Aldi, with the queues for the tills apparently running the entire length of the shop! So it's obvioously a bit worse than usual. Annoyingly I seem to have failed to stockpile enough instant coffee and margarine, so will have to brave it at some point.

One percent
6 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

The best thing about all this hoarding is that if it does go all "Zombie Apocalypse", then your local drug-dealing psychos will kick your front-door in, and take all them tins of Campbell's Meat Balls and Alphabetti fucking Spaghetti off you using a baseball bat and some industrial sized pipe-grips...

XYY

Yes. They are the ones who will be tooled up and who are also used to aggression. Best to leave the lights out and hide behind the sofa 

6 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

The best thing about all this hoarding is that if it does go all "Zombie Apocalypse", then your local drug-dealing psychos will kick your front-door in, and take all them tins of Campbell's Meat Balls and Alphabetti fucking Spaghetti off you using a baseball bat and some industrial sized pipe-grips...

XYY

And the XYY nan will be along with his beige food sweetie 

13 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

That's the plan yeah.

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yes. They are the ones who will be tooled up and who are also used to aggression. Best to leave the lights out and hide behind the sofa 

That is why you need to be prepared, cross bow etc and when the moment comes commit 100% to the action needed. I just hope I can if necessary to many of us (including myself) violence is not a way of life

18 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

We have an air rifle and 500 pellets. I hope that will help, a bit.

No one’s getting their hands on my big stash. 

25 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Got to get past my new doors by then I’ve had a coffee and got short ranged weapons and long ones ready the first ones going to be fucked right up 

0A03A24D-80F8-480E-9506-DDA400FE9662.jpeg

Jesus wept a crossbow isn't going to do you much good if there's ten of them putting your door thru.

Small knives, steak knives are good, couple in your hands and Spares hidden around the house, get your blocking arm up and try to keep them penned into a thin corridor or doorway while you use you strong hand to stab upwards into their midrifts. In and out nothing fancy, if you miss don't over commit just shove your blocker into them and have another stab at it. If you manage to pop the first one good and drop him you have a fighting chance of ramming the rest of them back out the door and then trying to jam it shut.

Obviously if anyone else has a key to your house you need to make sure it's not them before you start the stabbing. Once your arm is up and your head is down it's pretty hard to know who you're killing. And once you get a taste for it who knows when you'll stop.

A long barrel air rifle is useless. A CO2 repeater that looks like a real gun can work. They panic they've been shot when they take a pellet to the face or eye, then bang the kitchen knife is in their neck and it's party over. 

7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Fair enough.

What about my eight-inch tongue...?

;)

XYY

:x

7 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

A long barrel air rifle is useless. A CO2 repeater that looks like a real gun can work. They panic they've been shot when they take a pellet to the face or eye, then bang the kitchen knife is in their neck and it's party over. 

This thread is decaying rather quickly. From Fray Bentos pies to stabbing people in the neck in less than 10 posts!

26 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

This thread is decaying rather quickly. From Fray Bentos pies to stabbing people in the neck in less than 10 posts!

Can’t believe there’s no mention of hot women yet. It’s just not like the men of DOSBODS.

Here’s one for you.

95EF2677-2A54-47C6-9FB1-C1DCC3A1401F.jpeg

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Hoping I live too far away from our local drug dealers!

MrLibertyRedux
27 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

"You can have my Fray Bentos when you pry it from my cold dead hands".

The epitaph of everything we have achieved as a species since the renaissance.

3 hours ago, spunko said:

This made me realise that I'll be okay, nobody buys the veggie sandwiches anyway, even in times of extreme suffering, most people would rather go without than buy the egg and cress sandwich :D

Assuming anyone has the strength left to make the veggie ones? 

One percent
7 minutes ago, Battenberg said:

Can’t believe there’s no mention of hot women yet. It’s just not like the men of DOSBODS.

Here’s one for you.

95EF2677-2A54-47C6-9FB1-C1DCC3A1401F.jpeg

Why has she got a smaller third breast in the middle?  Is it one of our alien overlords?  o.O

3 hours ago, XswampyX said:

Tesco_cov.thumb.jpg.d9b026df555c42804b4709e8cb228b06.jpg

Tesco Colney Hatch

Happy to report Waitrose Wilmslow was the very picture of civility and calm this afternoon. Cheshire is still in possession of the stiff upper lip! :Old:

Bogg roll, UHT and expensive Courvoisier all gone though. o.O

1 hour ago, TheBlueCat said:

No panic the girls have it sorted once they fill up the meds box 

02B1859C-2E5E-4601-9A52-9E59004AFADB.jpeg

Roger_Mellie

We did pretty much a normal weekly shop. One of the staff did say though that they'd had Sunday's delivery today so anyone expecting to get something on Monday will be disappointed.

Archived