• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Malthus

Rich , famous and sucicide

BG Note: This statement was posted on a public board by someone claiming to be a top celebrity who is very unhappy with their fame. We have no way to validate the veracity of their statement. They call themselves Iamsosickofitall.

I am an A-List celebrity who hates it. The only reason I haven’t k*lled myself is my kids.

I wish I never had kids. I love them, they are the best things that ever happened to me, but I wish I never had them. They’ll have to grow up in “the life” and I fear they’ll never lead normal lives. You know how there are celebrities everyone loves? Well I am a celebrity people generally hate.

I’ve never done anything bad or illegal, I work hard for my kids and lead a clean life. My husband is also an A-lister and we never get to see one another. Everything I say is quoted in the media. I can’t eat in public without a million paparazzi in my face. I cant sleep at night.

I have an anonymous facebook account and I follow posts on entertainment websites about myself, reading the hate comments and going into a depression. I don’t know why I do it, I wish I didn’t, it just feels like the world is against me. I’ve been called fat, I’ve been called dumb, I’ve seen comments with people saying they wish I k*lled myself. I have never done anything to harm anyone. I just want to fucking die, I fantasise about k*lling myself every day, and would have if it weren’t for my kids.

Everyone thinks I am bubbly and free, I just wish I could stay in a dark room all day and sleep. I feel constantly strained and close to tears. My family and friends are all either famous or living in inaccessible locations. Everywhere I go I am followed by people screaming at me, paparazzi are scum suckers, they are the worst people in the world. It might seem like I am being harsh, but when you are tired or scared and you have a thousand cameras in your face and people demanding that you look at them and answer their questions, it hurts.

I went through a really hard time a while back and was fucking scared for my life, people said I was attention seeking. Other celebrities I have met are the same, nobody in this industry is truly happy. I just want to fucking DIE I am going to breakdown any day now. I follow stories. People laughed at Britney Spears, but that shit happens for real in real life. Robin Williams k*lled himself, he must have been tortured. It’s a shitty life, guys.

[Remorse]

http://blindgossip.com/?p=86170#more-86170

Just now, One percent said:

Oh ffs if that is true, just give it up, take the money and run. 

A change of identity, a new hairstyle, a new area and 6 months later no one will remember you.  Meanwhile you bank account is stuffed to the gunnels. 

Agreed.

What's for tea tonight sweetheart...?

;)

XYY

13 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

BG Note: This statement was posted on a public board by someone claiming to be a top celebrity who is very unhappy with their fame. We have no way to validate the veracity of their statement. They call themselves Iamsosickofitall.

It's gotta be Jacob Rees Mogg! It ties in with recent articles about 'Moggmentum'. The limelight is killing him, his nanny says so.....

4 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

6 little numbers tomorrow night will bring me a lot closer to inner peace than hours of meditation. Or as Spike Milligan said, 'Please give me the opportunity to prove that wealth won't make me happy'.

He also had on his headstone "I told them I was ill". Brilliant man. Hitler, my part in his downfall is a brilliant read too. 

47 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

and yet some A listers manage not to live in the limelight and not have the paps in their face.

24 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

So strange how somebody you never met can make you pause at his passing.

Hybrid Theory is a really good album played it to...well a lot.

Soundgarden same, love them.

Yet do I feel sad, yes I do, sad for the people left behind.

Couldn't agree more.

16 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

6 kids. Got to be fighting a major battle with demons to lose like that.

Reports he was abused as a child. 

Sank into drink & drugs etc

Great band - great music

RIP Chester (what have you done!)

Edited by WorkingPoor