• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

People you would like to meet. Not

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4715926/Grandfather-33-furious-family-thrown-plane.html

grandfather of 33 years old (looks way older) with facial tattoo gets thrown off a plane

a quick google suggests that he is no stranger to the police 

yet more doley feckers living it large at large at taxpayer expense. 

What a feking mess iss the U.K. Is in 

Do you remember when doleys could not go on holiday, not even Filey butlins.

Im reminded of the old pictures, showing street scenes where you had poor kids running around - al skinny and pale.

I had to pick up kids as partner was in training.

There was me and another working parent - both slim + palish.

The rest where land whales with tans, stood around chatting.

Fucking chav is shocked that most places have very little tolerance for dickheads like him.

I've seen it before in other countries, some fat chav starts to kick off as if he's  'avin it large, down in Newquay or something and the local old bill (and the locals) descend upon him.

There is usually a slow, dawning comprehension in their eyes when they realise that their treatment is going to be rather different than what they are used to and their release from a shit-stinking cell is going to cost them dearly.

It's a hard education, but a necessary and deserved one.

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Do you remember when doleys could not go on holiday, not even Filey butlins.

Im reminded of the old pictures, showing street scenes where you had poor kids running around - al skinny and pale.

I had to pick up kids as partner was in training.

There was me and another working parent - both slim + palish.

The rest where land whales with tans, stood around chatting.

Yep. I remember the days when if ou didn't work, it was subsistent level living. 

We are such a rich country now that we can feed and house the worlds doley and keep them all in the lap of luxury

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Fucking chav is shocked that most places have very little tolerance for dickheads like him.

I've seen it before in other countries, some fat chav starts to kick off as if he's  'avin it large, down in Newquay or something and the local old bill (and the locals) descend upon him.

There is usually a slow, dawning comprehension in their eyes when they realise that their treatment is going to be rather different than what they are used to and their release from a shit-stinking cell is going to cost them dearly.

It's a hard education, but a necessary and deserved one.

I seem to remember when a load of pikeys kicked off in Florida the police there, after not very long, shoved them all on a plane back here and couldn't get shot of them fast enough.

Can you become a grandfather at 33 without someone, at some point, committing a criminal offence?

Just thinking about this yes you can, so long as the women involved are older than the boys.

A pikey was asked to leave my local lunch restaurant a couple of days ago because he was disturbing the other guests. He did, he came back with 20 pikey mates and they smashed the restaurant up. 20K worth of damage.

The gendarmes told the restaurant owner he should be more careful in future.

17 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Can you become a grandfather at 33 without someone, at some point, committing a criminal offence?

Just thinking about this yes you can, so long as the women involved are older than the boys.

Just seen his grandkid is two. So grandad at 31. FFS

24 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Just seen his grandkid is two. So grandad at 31. FFS

Article mentioned grandkids, plural, aged 2 & 3. FFS I'm over 50 and haven't got any grandkids yet, I must be a biological failure!

12 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Article mentioned grandkids, plural, aged 2 & 3. FFS I'm over 50 and haven't got any grandkids yet, I must be a biological failure!

Do you have any kids? That is usually a good place to start ...

3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Yep, but they can't afford or are not daft enough to breed yet, eldest is 28.

Probably waiting for their inheritance before they knock one out.

Very sensible.

PS Be careful if they try to feed you.