DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Enrichers and community spirit (or lack of)......

Snark

See this is why we don't like people coming to this country and refusing to integrate with the rest of the population........

West-midlands/Worcestershire, they're going to into shops and supermarkets en mass, buying all the meds, all the toilet roll, as much food as possible, and then fucking selling it on auction sites and market stalls, bloody £15 for a pack of toilets rolls, bunch of absolute cunts!!!! :PissedOff:

• Agree 2

Different cultures have different attitudes to things. They are raised with it. 

Not all will continue with it of course but the vast majority will. 

Middle East / Pakistan areas are generally extremely selfish and utterly money grabbing. It's their role in life to get as much as they can as often as they can. 

Plenty of similar people from these shores as well of course. But the scale is vastly different. 

• Agree 7

3 minutes ago, snaga said:

on the other hand, some Hindu's in my village are offering their help to anyone in need.

HIndu's don't really fall into this category.

• Agree 2

MrLibertyRedux
6 minutes ago, Snark said:

See this is why we don't like people coming to this country and refusing to integrate with the rest of the population........

West-midlands/Worcestershire, they're going to into shops and supermarkets en mass, buying all the meds, all the toilet roll, as much food as possible, and then fucking selling it on auction sites and market stalls, bloody £15 for a pack of toilets rolls, bunch of absolute cunts!!!! :PissedOff:

They need to introduce emergency measures to deal with racketeering, if it can't be done with existing legislation, with harsh penalties in place for any transgressions. We did it for firearms.

And that's coming from a man who believes in government with a small "g".

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

They need to introduce emergency measures to deal with racketeering, if it can't be done with existing legislation, with harsh penalties in place for any transgressions. We did it for firearms.

And that's coming from a man who believes in government with a small "g".

A simple sending the fuckers home would do.

I notice Netherlands has shut its border. We need to return 500k Dutch-Somalis first.

• Agree 6
  • Lol 1

6 minutes ago, ccc said:

Different cultures have different attitudes to things. They are raised with it. 

Not all will continue with it of course but the vast majority will. 

Middle East / Pakistan areas are generally extremely selfish and utterly money grabbing. It's their role in life to get as much as they can as often as they can. 

Plenty of similar people from these shores as well of course. But the scale is vastly different. 

Not all muslims....

https://www.loveforallhatredfornone.org/keighley-youngsters-dig-in-to-help-the-community-photo-gallery/

MEMBERS of Keighley Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association braved cold conditions to help plant more than 150 trees.

They are not risking just the cold there. I bet they didn't advertise the goodwork.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Not all muslims....

https://www.loveforallhatredfornone.org/keighley-youngsters-dig-in-to-help-the-community-photo-gallery/

MEMBERS of Keighley Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association braved cold conditions to help plant more than 150 trees.

They are not risking just the cold there. I bet they didn't advertise the goodwork.

Yep the decent Muslims. Shame they make up such a tiny minority and get slaughtered by the arsehole Muslims for not being the "right" type. 

• Agree 4

I'll Handle it
3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Not all muslims....

Ahmadiyya Muslim aka infidels to all other Muslims. Worse than Kafir in their book.

• Agree 4

6 minutes ago, I'll Handle it said:

Ahmadiyya Muslim aka infidels to all other Muslims. Worse than Kafir in their book.

I went the story on the weggy ahmadi being killed by the Bradford scum.

However bedrag appears to write for granuid

Man who murdered Glasgow shopkeeper Asad Shah in sectarian attack jailed

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/09/tanveer-ahmed-jailed-for-murder-glasgow-shopkeeper-in-sectarian-attack

These Ranger-Celtic derbys just get worse....

• Agree 2

Just now, ccc said:

"The Crown Office decided the circumstances of the killing did not meet the “statutory test for an offence to be aggravated by religious prejudice”

wtf 

Yep. Not premeditated or in cold blood

Not like he grabbed  a knife and drive 200 miles to Glasgow for no other reason.

• Agree 3

16 minutes ago, ccc said:

"The Crown Office decided the circumstances of the killing did not meet the “statutory test for an offence to be aggravated by religious prejudice”

wtf 

It also doesn't help that he's the most spectacularly smug looking cunt I can ever recall seeing:

nintchdbpict000250314613.jpg

I'd like to think he's having a brutal time of it in prison but I expect not.

• Agree 2

One percent
28 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I went the story on the weggy ahmadi being killed by the Bradford scum.

However bedrag appears to write for granuid

Man who murdered Glasgow shopkeeper Asad Shah in sectarian attack jailed

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/09/tanveer-ahmed-jailed-for-murder-glasgow-shopkeeper-in-sectarian-attack

These Ranger-Celtic derbys just get worse....

Sectarian attack. Sounds almost home grown and familiar. Bastards do love their weasel words. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Snark said:

Very enterprising.

Carl Fimble
1 hour ago, ccc said:

Yep the decent Muslims. Shame they make up such a tiny minority and get slaughtered by the arsehole Muslims for not being the "right" type. 

I noticed this in town too :

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/coronavirus-edinburgh-shop-supplies-free-covid-19-survival-packs-those-need-2450851

Sounds like he's Muslim too, guessing by the name anyway. Credit where credit is due. As you say though, it's a shame so many are against us. 

• Informative 1

Well this explains why there's been very little panic buying round here. I went into the village Spar yesterday thinking it would resemble post-apocalypse Mogadishu (pre-apocalypse?) but the only thing that was sold out was bog roll. I even bought some toothpaste.