Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Enrichers and community spirit (or lack of)......


Snark
 Share

Recommended Posts

See this is why we don't like people coming to this country and refusing to integrate with the rest of the population........

West-midlands/Worcestershire, they're going to into shops and supermarkets en mass, buying all the meds, all the toilet roll, as much food as possible, and then fucking selling it on auction sites and market stalls, bloody £15 for a pack of toilets rolls, bunch of absolute cunts!!!! :PissedOff:

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Different cultures have different attitudes to things. They are raised with it. 

Not all will continue with it of course but the vast majority will. 

Middle East / Pakistan areas are generally extremely selfish and utterly money grabbing. It's their role in life to get as much as they can as often as they can. 

Plenty of similar people from these shores as well of course. But the scale is vastly different. 

  • Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, snaga said:

on the other hand, some Hindu's in my village are offering their help to anyone in need.

HIndu's don't really fall into this category.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MrLibertyRedux
6 minutes ago, Snark said:

See this is why we don't like people coming to this country and refusing to integrate with the rest of the population........

West-midlands/Worcestershire, they're going to into shops and supermarkets en mass, buying all the meds, all the toilet roll, as much food as possible, and then fucking selling it on auction sites and market stalls, bloody £15 for a pack of toilets rolls, bunch of absolute cunts!!!! :PissedOff:

They need to introduce emergency measures to deal with racketeering, if it can't be done with existing legislation, with harsh penalties in place for any transgressions. We did it for firearms.

And that's coming from a man who believes in government with a small "g".

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

They need to introduce emergency measures to deal with racketeering, if it can't be done with existing legislation, with harsh penalties in place for any transgressions. We did it for firearms.

And that's coming from a man who believes in government with a small "g".

A simple sending the fuckers home would do.

I notice Netherlands has shut its border. We need to return 500k Dutch-Somalis first.

  • Agree 6
  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ccc said:

Different cultures have different attitudes to things. They are raised with it. 

Not all will continue with it of course but the vast majority will. 

Middle East / Pakistan areas are generally extremely selfish and utterly money grabbing. It's their role in life to get as much as they can as often as they can. 

Plenty of similar people from these shores as well of course. But the scale is vastly different. 

Not all muslims....

https://www.loveforallhatredfornone.org/keighley-youngsters-dig-in-to-help-the-community-photo-gallery/

MEMBERS of Keighley Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association braved cold conditions to help plant more than 150 trees.

They are not risking just the cold there. I bet they didn't advertise the goodwork.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Not all muslims....

https://www.loveforallhatredfornone.org/keighley-youngsters-dig-in-to-help-the-community-photo-gallery/

MEMBERS of Keighley Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association braved cold conditions to help plant more than 150 trees.

They are not risking just the cold there. I bet they didn't advertise the goodwork.

Yep the decent Muslims. Shame they make up such a tiny minority and get slaughtered by the arsehole Muslims for not being the "right" type. 

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll Handle it
3 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Not all muslims....

https://www.loveforallhatredfornone.org/keighley-youngsters-dig-in-to-help-the-community-photo-gallery/

MEMBERS of Keighley Ahmadiyya Muslim Youth Association braved cold conditions to help plant more than 150 trees.

They are not risking just the cold there. I bet they didn't advertise the goodwork.

Ahmadiyya Muslim aka infidels to all other Muslims. Worse than Kafir in their book.

  • Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, I'll Handle it said:

Ahmadiyya Muslim aka infidels to all other Muslims. Worse than Kafir in their book.

I went the story on the weggy ahmadi being killed by the Bradford scum.

However bedrag appears to write for granuid

Man who murdered Glasgow shopkeeper Asad Shah in sectarian attack jailed

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/09/tanveer-ahmed-jailed-for-murder-glasgow-shopkeeper-in-sectarian-attack

These Ranger-Celtic derbys just get worse....

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ccc said:

"The Crown Office decided the circumstances of the killing did not meet the “statutory test for an offence to be aggravated by religious prejudice”

wtf 

Yep. Not premeditated or in cold blood

Not like he grabbed  a knife and drive 200 miles to Glasgow for no other reason.

  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ccc said:

"The Crown Office decided the circumstances of the killing did not meet the “statutory test for an offence to be aggravated by religious prejudice”

wtf 

It also doesn't help that he's the most spectacularly smug looking cunt I can ever recall seeing:

nintchdbpict000250314613.jpg

I'd like to think he's having a brutal time of it in prison but I expect not.

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One percent
28 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I went the story on the weggy ahmadi being killed by the Bradford scum.

However bedrag appears to write for granuid

Man who murdered Glasgow shopkeeper Asad Shah in sectarian attack jailed

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/09/tanveer-ahmed-jailed-for-murder-glasgow-shopkeeper-in-sectarian-attack

These Ranger-Celtic derbys just get worse....

Sectarian attack. Sounds almost home grown and familiar. Bastards do love their weasel words. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Snark said:

See this is why we don't like people coming to this country and refusing to integrate with the rest of the population........

West-midlands/Worcestershire, they're going to into shops and supermarkets en mass, buying all the meds, all the toilet roll, as much food as possible, and then fucking selling it on auction sites and market stalls, bloody £15 for a pack of toilets rolls, bunch of absolute cunts!!!! :PissedOff:

Very enterprising.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carl Fimble
1 hour ago, ccc said:

Yep the decent Muslims. Shame they make up such a tiny minority and get slaughtered by the arsehole Muslims for not being the "right" type. 

I noticed this in town too :

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/coronavirus-edinburgh-shop-supplies-free-covid-19-survival-packs-those-need-2450851

Sounds like he's Muslim too, guessing by the name anyway. Credit where credit is due. As you say though, it's a shame so many are against us. 

  • Informative 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well this explains why there's been very little panic buying round here. I went into the village Spar yesterday thinking it would resemble post-apocalypse Mogadishu (pre-apocalypse?) but the only thing that was sold out was bog roll. I even bought some toothpaste.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...