• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Who said big girls cannot dress well ?

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I thought she was wearing one of those spoof japanese wrestler costumes. Look at the smug smile on her friend - the "I'm the one with the fat friend and not the fat one." look.

But she looks awful too. Not ugly by any means, but like the product of facial surgery, a hair salon and hours of preening and making up. It must take hours for her to prepare to leave the house every day.

26 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

But she looks awful too. Not ugly by any means, but like the product of facial surgery, a hair salon and hours of preening and making up. It must take hours for her to prepare to leave the house every day.

I still would though.

29 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

I was out for a meal last night. Lots of young waitresses, almost all in their teens or early twenties. Without exception, every one of them had done something to their appearance to render themselves more - well, "clownish" would be the only way I could adequately describe it.

15 hours ago, spygirl said:

Me I guess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4715668/Gemma-Collins-shows-curves-edgy-outfit.html

Doing my daily trawl of starlets boobs current affairs, this stood out:

4286CFA000000578-4715668-image-a-74_1500

Now, am I body shaming, stylist shaming, shoulder pad shaming, essex shaming????

The one on the right is a very fat female. That's just fact. What she is wearing is rank IMO but hey I'm sure people say what I wear is rank. At least I can't be accused of being fat/overweight/obese. Doesn't matter to me though because I'm not a media whore!

On a deeper "analysis" level the fat bird on the right has no body confidence......because she knows she's fat and no outfit will help to allay that fact. She's trying to get in the papers and has succeeded but not confident about it. As they say though in that game....any publicity is good!