Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Going back to China, China. I dont think so...


spygirl
 Share

Recommended Posts

Not in virus.  What's next?

https://www.wired.com/story/surreal-frenzy-inside-us-biggest-mask-maker/

One reason is that over the last two decades China has become the primary manufacturer for the world’s masks and respirators. When the virus swept through China in late 2019 and early 2020, the country’s increased need for masks dealt a double whammy to the global supply. The US is particularly reliant on China for masks and other medical gear. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, 95 percent of surgical masks and 70 percent of respirators used in the US are made overseas, and China is one of the biggest producers.

“We were already in the middle of a bad flu season, and now we’re having a pandemic in the middle of the flu. Couple that with with American hospitals gearing up, people panic buying, and China now cutting off a good portion of the masks they send to the US—it’s a perfect storm,” says Bowen.

That’s led to a lot of hard decisions for manufacturers. Faced with hundreds of millions of orders a day, and a limited number of masks, Prestige Ameritech decided to sell only to hospitals, rather than the general public, and has prioritized working with medical centers that will sign five-year contracts, to reduce the likelihood that the company will have to lay off all its new employees once the pandemic subsides.

No such thing as cheap.

The money saved by outsourcing to China over last 20 years will all be lost over the next few months.

Anyone logistic person putting China in a chain will be shot.

 

Edited by spygirl
  • Agree 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

PatronizingGit

Everything that is happening now (and of course in 2007-2012) could be the conclusion to One of Adam Curtis's docu-films

I highly recommend 'The Mayfair set'

Perhaps some might say it simplifies things. But nonetheless, the overall idealistic, absolute mindless evangelicism about libertarianism (plus bailouts, of course) we've been subjected to since  the  1970s...this theory above all else, cannot really be disputed.

I imagine if Jimmy Goldsmith were alive today he'd be repeating 'i told you so' for the last 12 years straight.

 

And of course, it goes on. Half our government may as well be Huawei employees. Then again, someone posted a graphic a few days back showing half of camerons govt now are Huawei employees. It wont stop until we literally have to beg for wages like the africans under the thumb of the chinese. 

Its like the idiots in charge just believed because we'd stop putting our national interest first, so would every other country. Because 'economics' 

The "Its the economy stupid", to the extent it ever worked (look at US household income since the 70s, and even thats a dubious claim) is a fairweather idea and nothing more. Whats good for the economy in the short term is usually very bad for it longer term. 

 

 

  • Agree 7
  • Informative 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good old bat munching, civet cat stewing China.

The entire world is now shutdown due to a load of dirty wild animal munching Han.

You can sort of understand why the old comrade is doing the loon - 'It started in America' (c) Cunt Brown, as I means to try and deflect attention from the massive fuckup.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/inside-chinas-campaign-to-blame-the-us-for-the-coronavirus-pandemic-2020-03-15

As coronavirus cases dwindle in China, and explode across the rest of the world, Beijing is undertaking a campaign to shift blame for the emergence of the disease to a familiar foe — the United States.

The seemingly coordinated effort to, at minimum, sow doubts about the virus’s origin, and, at its most extreme, to directly accuse the U.S. military of creating and spreading the pathogen, has come from Chinese medical leaders, ambassadors and Foreign Ministry spokespersons — not to mention the hundreds of thousands of comments on Chinese social media echoing the conspiracy theories.

The undertaking is part of a broader campaign to deflect blame for the pandemic and China’s delay in taking action early in the emergence of the disease, which global experts say began in Wuhan, Hubei Province, potentially as early as November, and has infected more than 160,000 worldwide and killed nearly 6,000.

The first signs of Chinese skepticism of the virus’s origin came from the face of its fight against the epidemic, the celebrated doctor Zhong Nanshan, who was instrumental in the 2003 handling of the SARS crisis and has been featured in numerous televised interviews during the COVID-19 outbreak. At a press conference on Feb. 27, Zhong stated that the virus “may not have originated in China.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surely nobody with an iota of common sense would only have a single soure of any critical item?

BTW, is Cunt now a title or form of address? I do like the usage.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chinese flu:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-51928011

CCP must reckon they are are facing getting strung up from a lamppost from he fall out from this.

Youve got all the deaths, the spread of deadly flu around the world, and the Chinese economic fallout, which is going to be huge.

Once CCP stops putting food on the table - hopefully not civet cat and bat stew ... - then China faces a revolution.

Expect a huge level of onshoring to step up now.

 

 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Idiocrat
4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Chinese flu:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-51928011

CCP must reckon they are are facing getting strung up from a lamppost from he fall out from this.

Youve got all the deaths, the spread of deadly flu around the world, and the Chinese economic fallout, which is going to be huge.

Once CCP stops putting food on the table - hopefully not civet cat and bat stew ... - then China faces a revolution.

Expect a huge level of onshoring to step up now.

 

 

CCP will start a war first. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

swiss_democracy_for_all
5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Chinese flu:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-51928011

CCP must reckon they are are facing getting strung up from a lamppost from he fall out from this.

Youve got all the deaths, the spread of deadly flu around the world, and the Chinese economic fallout, which is going to be huge.

Once CCP stops putting food on the table - hopefully not civet cat and bat stew ... - then China faces a revolution.

Expect a huge level of onshoring to step up now.

 

 

I doubt it. You're acting on the assumption that strategic thinking will triumph over greed and short-term gains - when have you seen that happen in Anglo-Saxon capitalism in your lifetime?

You should be right, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

CCP will start a war first. 

Red Army is all bullshit n bluster.

Besides, thatll be one for US scenarios, so they will be a lot of missiles pointed at them.

Red army would end up fighting the world plus its own people.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, spygirl said:

Red Army is all bullshit n bluster.

Besides, thatll be one for US scenarios, so they will be a lot of missiles pointed at them.

Red army would end up fighting the world plus its own people.

 

 

 

I suspect the US, Israelis, and Russians know exactly where this started, and by whom.

If it was China, I would expect the efforts to forment civil unrest in China from those powers - especially the USA - will ramp up a hundredfold.  Unlike Russia, I'd hazard a guess a LOT more chinese would sell out their country for money.

China is a tottering ediface.  Once a civil war starts, it will be huge and unstoppable.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
Dogtania

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere or if relevent (only huge thread title made me post here).

Apparently foreigners arriving are having their antibody levels checked post vax then 'voluntarily' admitted to hospital for 3 days for PCR tests scans and f knows what else.

From the Spanish consulate.  Pasted below.  Pretty strange.

http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/SHANGHAI/es/Consulado/Paginas/Articulos/2021-06-24.aspx

 

In recent weeks, and without any official communication from the Chinese authorities, foreign citizens residing in China and vaccinated with the Chinese vaccine or foreign vaccines, and / or having overcome COVID 19 in previous months and subsequently vaccinated, are being hospitalized. , in a non-consensual or voluntary manner, for 3 or 4 days upon arrival in China PR.

 

At the airport upon arrival they do blood tests and if the antibody test is higher than a figure established by the health authorities, as a result of the vaccination, they make them sign documents in Chinese without translation into English and admitted to a hospital .

 

In the hospital they do more blood tests and PCR, as well as chest MRI and some additional invasive test, the results of which are neither given nor informed. They limit themselves to asking for cooperation for 3-4 days.

 

In the hospital you have to pay only for WeChat for toilet paper, towels, any sanitary product you need, as well as bottled water. They do not accept payment in cash or by credit card.

 

The Shanghai Municipality Foreign Affairs Office does not reply to the Notes Verbales it receives, nor does it provide a telephone response, as is customary.

 

Neither the people admitted nor the Consulates General in Shanghai have been informed of this surprising and unethical practice nor of the minimum antibody level set. It is also not known how they select these people.

 

If you are going to return to PR China in the coming weeks, the Consulate General asks you to take into account all this information, do not sign documents that you do not understand, use a translator on your mobile to understand what you are signing and take a photo before handing them in, as they will not give you a copy.

 

This Consulate General, the Embassy in Beijing and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as well as the Delegation of the European Union in Beijing, are taking steps to stop this practice immediately.

  • Informative 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Generation Game
1 hour ago, Dogtania said:

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere or if relevent (only huge thread title made me post here).

Apparently foreigners arriving are having their antibody levels checked post vax then 'voluntarily' admitted to hospital for 3 days for PCR tests scans and f knows what else.

From the Spanish consulate.  Pasted below.  Pretty strange.

http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/SHANGHAI/es/Consulado/Paginas/Articulos/2021-06-24.aspx

 

In recent weeks, and without any official communication from the Chinese authorities, foreign citizens residing in China and vaccinated with the Chinese vaccine or foreign vaccines, and / or having overcome COVID 19 in previous months and subsequently vaccinated, are being hospitalized. , in a non-consensual or voluntary manner, for 3 or 4 days upon arrival in China PR.

 

At the airport upon arrival they do blood tests and if the antibody test is higher than a figure established by the health authorities, as a result of the vaccination, they make them sign documents in Chinese without translation into English and admitted to a hospital .

 

In the hospital they do more blood tests and PCR, as well as chest MRI and some additional invasive test, the results of which are neither given nor informed. They limit themselves to asking for cooperation for 3-4 days.

 

In the hospital you have to pay only for WeChat for toilet paper, towels, any sanitary product you need, as well as bottled water. They do not accept payment in cash or by credit card.

 

The Shanghai Municipality Foreign Affairs Office does not reply to the Notes Verbales it receives, nor does it provide a telephone response, as is customary.

 

Neither the people admitted nor the Consulates General in Shanghai have been informed of this surprising and unethical practice nor of the minimum antibody level set. It is also not known how they select these people.

 

If you are going to return to PR China in the coming weeks, the Consulate General asks you to take into account all this information, do not sign documents that you do not understand, use a translator on your mobile to understand what you are signing and take a photo before handing them in, as they will not give you a copy.

 

This Consulate General, the Embassy in Beijing and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as well as the Delegation of the European Union in Beijing, are taking steps to stop this practice immediately.

Gain of function testing? (for those unfamiliar, the pic is taken from the film District 9, not China). 

image.png.0ee2d77385be0968010c4d476511e642.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dogtania
1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

Gain of function testing? (for those unfamiliar, the pic is taken from the film District 9, not China). 

image.png.0ee2d77385be0968010c4d476511e642.png

Great film!

Seems like they are wanting to study something, as if they don't quite trust the jabs.  Or trying to keep the foreigners out full stop.  Also find the way the Spanish consulate writes that people should take copies and get an interpreter.  Idk what the geopolitics between Spain and China is like but sounds like in turn the Spanish aren't very trusting of the Chinese.

 

 

 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...