• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Even grass burns

2.23 in if you want to see how well artifical grass burns. (Should start at that)

So not only do we clad buildings in combustibles, we cover the ground with it too.

Edited by sarahbell

1 hour ago, sarahbell said:

2.23 in if you want to see how well artifical grass burns. (Should start at that)

So not only do we clad buildings in combustibles, we cover the ground with it too.

Artificial grass is going the be the next 'avocado bathroom' where we look back in a few years and wonder what the hell we were thinking.

10 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Artificial grass is going the be the next 'avocado bathroom' where we look back in a few years and wonder what the hell we were thinking.

I absolutely love my retro avacado suite, now mustard, blue and that funny crimson colour are a different matter and much rarer. Mother in-law has a vintage 1950s Royal Doulton Marilyn Monroe pink suite which is quite kitsch.

13 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

What's that all about then? I've got a few customers who proudly show me their new articial lawns and tell me how wonderful it is not to have to mown the grass anymore. Firstly the fat f#*kers could do with the exercise, secondly they could get a bloke to cut it for the next 15 years for what it cost and thirdly they now have a massive woven recycled plastic fire hazard slapped over what was once a pretty garden. People are odd. 

Blimey.  that's shocking  ... and not surprising.  a load of concentrated petrochemicals. 

35 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

Almost everything will burn if you heat it up enough.

Touch a 9v battery to some fine steel wool and make sure you aren't holding it, for a fun example.

That's pretty cool.  i must try that just for the lulz

1 hour ago, JFK said:

Blimey.  that's shocking  ... and not surprising.  a load of concentrated petrochemicals. 

Just don't do it anywhere near your artificial grass or plastic cladding and you should be ok.  :)

2 hours ago, JFK said:

Magnesium wool is even better if you can get some.