• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davidg

#Claudiagate

Claudiagate, a scandal. Italian actress Claudia Cardinale is at the center of a controversy where her legs have been airbrushed down for the Cannes Festival posters

Claudia in the original 1959 photo

gallery-1490882550-claudia-cardinale.jpg

She looks fine to me, but now in 2017

3543.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&f

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Thats disgusting, just shows what these weirdo media types are like, nothing is sacred, anyway her legs look miles better in the original photo without the met carved off them.

I agree.

kk0_4_2.jpg

Just now, JoeDavola said:

No straight man IMHO would think of making that change. I mean I love skinny women, but to me the first photo is a skinny woman, I wouldn't feel the need to shave extra off the legs.

They didn't even do a good job of it as well, I almost think that whoever did it doesnt know what legs should look like, more like skinny pasty effeminate blokes legs.

2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

No straight man IMHO would think of making that change. I mean I love skinny women, but to me the first photo is a skinny woman, I wouldn't feel the need to shave extra off the legs.

No, but actually shaving them is a bit of a must for me.

Either designers feel obliged to use their fancy software to mess around or perspectives of beauty have been truly warped.

Nothing wrong with the first picture. Pretty, feminine, real. Would accept the graphical tints for poster...

Sad really.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder's eyes have gone funny.

That's a really bad, and sad, piece of photoshop butchery. She looks lovely in the original photo, but the photoshop makeover gives her the morphology of a roswell grey. 

7 hours ago, Dipsy said:

It's a crap job as well. Her legs don't look natural and they've elongated her forearm for some bizarre reason. She looks absolutely fine in the original.

She is perfect