DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Coronaconspiracies

Dave Bloke

So to kick off:

man made virus, the elites are seriously crapping themselves about global warming and want total control over society. They want to reduce CO2 levels via fundamentally changing the economy as all the initiatives have failed so far.

10 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

So to kick off:

man made virus, the elites are seriously crapping themselves about global warming and want total control over society. They want to reduce CO2 levels via fundamentally changing the economy as all the initiatives have failed so far.

Even weirder what/who are they seriously crapping themselves from. Have we had a visit and been given a timescale?

I don't think it's deliberate but as with many things the less you know the more you conject

• Agree 3

This has started some time ago in China, usually the World would find out and play it down. This time tptb have decided to hoist China and create absolute pandemonium, reset the economy, take control of major companies and ensure the world remains US dominated for another century.

I don't know if it was started by eating bats or some sort of leak, I don't care really, follow the money.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, bobo said:

Even weirder what/who are they seriously crapping themselves from. Have we had a visit and been given a timescale?

I have pondered whether everybody is being penned up pending an announcement about alien life.

• Agree 6

The Jews are adhering to the commandments on the Georgia flagstones that state we must reduce the world population to 500m. Bill Gates is funding the coronavirus spread as he is a wealthy Jew. He also melted the steel beams by hand to weaken the structure. Not a lot of people know either of these but I read it in a comment online and there's definitely something in it. 

• Agree 3
  • Lol 1

Popuplights
1 minute ago, spunko said:

He also melted the steel beams by hand to weaken the structure.

That's bollocks. He used his laser eyes.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

One percent
3 minutes ago, spunko said:

The Jews are adhering to the commandments on the Georgia flagstones that state we must reduce the world population to 500m. Bill Gates is funding the coronavirus spread as he is a wealthy Jew. He also melted the steel beams by hand to weaken the structure. Not a lot of people know either of these but I read it in a comment online and there's definitely something in it. 

You are karl fimble and ICMFP. 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, spunko said:

Is Bill Gates even Jewish?

2 minutes ago, This Time said:

Yes. And that is why he is taking his instructions from a 19th century set of stones in remote Georgia. 

MrLibertyRedux
9 minutes ago, Popuplights said:

That's bollocks. He used his laser eyes.

Nah. He sent in the sharks with frikkin laser beams on their heads.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, spunko said:

Yes. And that is why he is taking his instructions from a 19th century set of stones in remote Georgia. 

OK, makes sense then.

Austin Allegro
13 minutes ago, This Time said:

Think about it.

Bill - monetary payment, bank note

Gates - like those in walled cities, ie Jerusalem.

Do you need any more ((((((((proof))))))))

• Lol 3

Morissons is running low on a few things:

Baked beans / canned tomatoes etc

9B60l3apKNzKd37kaYR6GZVc47VF6y1VQpIR66HwifYnXMTrNSXZ2MuCSE019U0wdZ6M00XUvu0C4pINaFS1duO9yJ5rwsh_fE3OIQizaPavhxIKvnEN_mb8oLmTvooBorYUKhgS4RUGd-qHhRh8L1nHg5H7Bgmai-2AetZwfYM_s76Mkrhk8QEnwh4x6iAlBzxhJtiJEXW7ifDR5DgEbo26VGJUsT-zuIzsh1sDPsc5-zyxGz2S5nWIYfam8MfMFqCJyq-Byf9lL8HpIcs8Hxw-mds8OwXBZnl4dOaJTaIeQWL4r4OIpzjRiKGiYZ2Ax_tjlv4CPegdV-zlgqlEu4V66UKdj2C6pcsgl4FzXQ51DZzeAX6xM4jchcN5o2_i7MnOKyyiepslc_BHWNWj1Y9toHvgmDBpRoFFkqh6YzVZCaFtsQmtJ8KoF0umnaN5On4KxHdlc0J0R30iay0v3woZHLHLib6GPRvw-kB5ncNi4INdQFPWqB8S1qe4D931aj-noNHRz58rX3dFQab8PSvrL4O-4AEy95Vukj3iQfyhfRIJbgW4_NijN4PPO_iWM4qTIwQ3GnYqT2NxIwGS00C_1A8T4ffrFnB6i-w7SjO8hqxXfAQ77dRmzsS5CIf2SDiW7iKt4jl60JdDHdmRTONsGmD5UaaVrPEizNW5cYVjx11yUU9BjJRWoxJl34ldEg9LHmFUyF4Oc0WaHQ=w930-h697-no

Sliced bread:

OJSaqpV1dC5HQITqQEiJuNk90xLzWL0UHkU4ntj8vv3gNxLTj1UcPVuJpUElmh87PMjWnoTh0KXelQSkKrgtFGDEfXbswJEwbm3ua1JBO0PjeDubyZprjhapsrtq6S4wUce3LFYAZD3vpXEpEikdeauakfLCirIeIeBEc74oPPOE-t3IcbgzmQWHeibQ7KHz76EUhpPW-fOEf9sFJPl2sRY5b693A0uuAxgm3_kAMmnCHZ5TVUPm9aVBHS__k6v4itvvQcVT6HGz3_x2ipXIBeipbwyAM-EYlZq9p3sCfjYUrCbzvTG_FvetRZt_Ui4vFyOnf2HlBn0CG_aoRlLoZrCR-IZk8wFcLqRxqiLymtpl7JQGXZ6ZwGWyTgR4s118Ppq5F7kwK2Vtcnu-4YBSlF5_jaLS0RezzNymGfiiXNPGm1O30fqZxQqaDT9vRPY763VwSS3oMwn_ueXowxOUNGRtdcqnbAqWHSc5e17XkmZGvQbxRvyaAf0v0BWi1TTwfX8RSyMPIKbLn6DRb7Oezvjyw1d-iAxoNxtpjhOOMDdCXdSfHf7fp2aNEOCMx25MGRb_0IoUPIRapgQAzaNt89k6rNTATrlxQ72qz8zFW8w2P9MM1836x8VX_Yn6fOp6B02h3ih5zEPdYE4D0fkHm-t_FHefj3tt0YQBMagA0IP5uXjXftE5aJjGtMdwRio0CGzraKy8dyGNJDLNKQ=w930-h697-no

In all my years, I have never seen whole rows of shelves virtually empty.

Bananas all gone, most potatoes gone. Popular fruit and veg completely gone - whole rows of it. This is not a small store.

I was speaking to the staff at Aldi. Stock arrives in the morning and is gone in minutes.

If this carries on for much longer, it's going to kick off.

• Agree 2

My wife (doesn't go in for other theories and hardly ever goes on the internet) knows it's the 'fucking Chinese'.  Probably a government plot of some sort.  Or the dirty bastards eat everything  - rats and nice.

• Agree 1

Chewing Grass
24 minutes ago, mooncat69 said:

In all my years, I have never seen whole rows of shelves virtually empty.

Bananas all gone, most potatoes gone. Popular fruit and veg completely gone - whole rows of it. This is not a small store.

I was speaking to the staff at Aldi. Stock arrives in the morning and is gone in minutes.

If this carries on for much longer, it's going to kick off.

Where are the tossers putting all the stuff, especially fruit'n'veg.

Most of it will go rotten within 5 days.

• Agree 4

No idea what's behind this, but surely the reaction is massively over the top if the level of danger the virus poses is what we've been told it is.

• Agree 1

The Generation Game
1 hour ago, Austin Allegro said:

Think about it.

Bill - monetary payment, bank note

Gates - like those in walled cities, ie Jerusalem.

Do you need any more ((((((((proof))))))))

But in Aramaic, Gates starts with a Q. 

• Agree 1

Alonso Quijano

I'm wondering when the first death is going to happen in a supermarket, indirectly related to Covid-19, as people lose it over the pure selfishness. A challenge, an argument, a fight, manslaughter...

People will be wound up tight very very soon.

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Hes not so omnipowerful - Windows 10 is shit.