DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Coronaconspiracies

Dave Bloke

1 hour ago, NewryH said:

My wife (doesn't go in for other theories and hardly ever goes on the internet) knows it's the 'fucking Chinese'.  Probably a government plot of some sort.  Or the dirty bastards eat everything  - rats and nice.

I believe in China there's a saying that "nothing goes to waste". Much like our Victorian ancestors had a similar phrase except the Chinese have taken it to the nth degree and if it moves they will eat it.

Anyone who has had the misfortune of watching Earthilings will know that the Chinese are the absolute fucking worst for animal cruelty. And those Youtube videos where they eat live fish - WTF.

59 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Where are the tossers putting all the stuff, especially fruit'n'veg.

Most of it will go rotten within 5 days.

Everyone knows the poors don’t eat 5 a day - are they smoking it?

• Agree 1

Thombleached
1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

Where are the tossers putting all the stuff, especially fruit'n'veg.

Most of it will go rotten within 5 days.

Ditto. Really don't get it why fruit and veg shelves are empty.

People batch making soup and freezing? Selling it on? @The XYY Man experimenting with square pegs in round holes?

A mystery.

We do import a lot of fruit and veg - that could be a supply issue. The domestic stuff that would be on the shelves now is stuff that lasts ages like cabbage and onions. Also, if there's no other food then people might be buying it because they have no other choice.

Chewing Grass
3 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Ditto. Really don't get it why fruit and veg shelves are empty.

Just been Morrisons and literally the only veg left of any description was Parsnips & Brussel Sprouts.

Only meat left was Bacon and Fillet/Rump Steak.

No Bread of any description but loads of Cake, No eggs, No Milk but plenty Cheese.

Sweets/Pop and Cordial gone.

Really annoyed that I couldn't find any Wasabi Paste but they don't have it anyway.

ashestoashes

man made, billions will die due to global cooling this gives tptb chance to impose martial law

who is in charge of the banks ? they like being the puppetmaster and are imposing their long held plan for one world everything

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

man made, billions will die due to global cooling this gives tptb chance to impose martial law

who is in charge of the banks ?

The banks? The islamo Zionist Illuminati reptilian lobby

Cosmic Apple
3 hours ago, NewryH said:

My wife (doesn't go in for other theories and hardly ever goes on the internet) knows it's the 'fucking Chinese'.  Probably a government plot of some sort.  Or the dirty bastards eat everything  - rats and nice.

My gf is Chinese and she doesn't like mushrooms because of the texture.... Or spicy food (thinks rocket is too hot). Jokes I'm a better Chinese person. Guess I got a faulty one. Would be much easier to feed during this crap if she wasn't so fussy...

I think we'll find out if this was a deliberate pandemic in the end, because I don't believe they (whoever it is) thought it would spread this far and so quick around the world.

Clearly this person/persons miscalculated the impact, and if they live until the end of this, they will very much have a fraction of their wealth and power from when this started as the structures of globalisation and civilisation roll back decades. People that work for them will probably blow the whistle, as their families will inevitably be affected by the virus. They'll be looking over their shoulder for a long time to come. Karma is a f**king bitch.

Edited by 201p
  • Agree 2

Captain Cavey
7 hours ago, 201p said:

The President will probably issue a Wanted Dead or Alive global warrant at some point once this is over. Donald is one of the good guys.......

Untitled.jpg.f130e7aeab21ad38af7dcc6c8d3348b9.jpg

If he survives! He’s in the danger zone.

The alternative is President Penis! Can you imagine what a shit show that would be?

Caravan Monster

Amazing Polly made another interesting video on some of the actors, organisations and funding in the coronapocalypse, with  particular reference to Bill Gates and Deborah Birx, the public sector scarf lady in Trump's corona team:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RSfP8sXtMbk/

Special mention also to Tedros the world health organisation director with no medical degree. Background in Marxist revolution and Ethiopian tribal wars, friend of Mugabe, friend of Chinese leadership, implicated in population 'disappearances' and forced relocation and general all round human rights bad guy:

• Agree 2

Watched Toy Story 4 last night (yes, THAT bored). Anyway, spoiler or whatever, but it's wrapped up so that the Woody character is out of the way.

Reckon this means they're going to let Hanks "die".

• Lol 1

Is anybody going to be brave enough to call out the virus itself as a hoax?

What chance that the people of Wuhan have been quietly going about their business these last months, alarmed at contextless social media imagery of Britons dead in the streets from some mystery virus?

• Agree 2

Gordie Lastchance

If I never post again after this one, you'll know I'm right.

The supervirus was deliberately created and spread in an attempt to thwart a co-ordinated dirty bomb campaign across the globe. Security services needed a lockdown to try and flush out those behind it, having realised the bombings were in the offing.

It has been well known that the materials to make such devices are available (see Middle East/collapse of Soviet Union).  If you thought 911 brought carnage, this was to be the next step in taking down the immoral West.

Tailing the would-be bombers has proven problematical. They got lost among the billions of people who congest the world.

Hence the lockdown. If fewer people are moving around, those who do emerge are easier to spot, control and, in the case of bombers, apprehend.

If the security services still can't get to them before they trigger their bombs, at least the public has already hunkered down as per lockdown.

This escalation in the Jihad will come as no surprise to the West. The West has been awaiting it.

But why unleash a virus on China? Is that to present a "we're-all-in-it-together" front?

Of course not. It's for the same reason. Get people off the streets. Find the bombers. China is in the Jihad firing line too, as it needs to be punished for its brutal treatment of Muslims.

You might say that the authorities' response to the supervirus - lockdowns, shutdowns, markets' meltdown etc - has been overkill for something like a few bombs going off.

However, imagine the consequences of two or three being exploded in hugely populated, busy Western cities, where no preventative measures had been taken. Politically and morally that would be unthinkable.

There are posters on our site who have mentioned increased military aircraft activity in the UK. @maynardgravy among them who springs to mind.

A thread was even started by @sarahbell entitled "Odd behavior planes at night". Why does it not surprise me that one of the planes, on the flight radar that had been illustrated, spent a long time scanning an area between Bradford, Blackburn, Burnley, Halifax and Rochdale? Remote Sensing aircraft - for flooding? Yeah, so they were.

You could argue that, why have a virus do the lockdown and not come clean about this bombing campaign in the first place?

We've already witnessed incredible supermarket panic over this bug.

What would an announcement that radioactive bombs were about to go off - but we don't know where - do to people?

It's been mentioned among Dosboders that Boris Johnson looks knackered during his Press conferences. All over the heads of managing a virus? Hmm.

If I am "disappeared" for writing this, my pasta and bog roll stash is available to Dosboders!

Edited by Gordie Lastchance
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

small chance of asteroid exploding near earth tonight 

That was Wednesday afternoon at 3.15pm  I think
Blast flash would have been seen in Russia but not here.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, eight said:

What chance that the people of Wuhan have been quietly going about their business these last months, alarmed at contextless social media imagery of Britons dead in the streets from some mystery virus?

It can't be a hoax - there have been British Sky news reporters in Italian hospitals LINK - thanks to another Dosboder for the link. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Ash4781b said:

NASA detected an alien lifeform? Stay in your homes. The virus is the initial phase before expedition force arrives in 3 months.

That's what the missus thinks, the reptiles have landed. Like Colony.

Funny how the elites seem to come down with Covid a lot but mysteriously recover. I think they have all been vaccinated. It is a population cull.

Bus Stop Boxer
9 hours ago, 201p said:

It can't be a hoax - there have been British Sky news reporters in Italian hospitals LINK - thanks to another Dosboder for the link. 

The field hospital in Italy looked a bit "crisis-y" i have to say.

Camp beds and Florence Nightingales.

• Agree 1

On 20/03/2020 at 08:38, ashestoashes said:

small chance of asteroid exploding near earth tonight 

That's no asteroid. It's the object that entered our solar system then made a beeline for Earth. :ph34r:

23 hours ago, eight said:

Yep, hysteria from normal flu used to cover up the alien invasion. The lizzard people's masters have finally come back to take total control. :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

Not watching that mentally ill cretin, but does he say those wearing turqoise tracksuits are immune? xD

Personally I think it's China going for world domination. They started it in their own backyard as they are willing to sacrifice a few of their own million knowing few countries are willing to lockdown to their extent so will be decimated. If the truth is anything like this (or vice versa and the yanks planting it) then expect war when nations are at their weakest in coming months. :ph34r:

How to cope? I look out the window and all appears normal. I can go out and do many things I could before, but the pubs are closed. :CryBaby: This shit isn't a drill.

10 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

The field hospital in Italy looked a bit "crisis-y" i have to say.

Camp beds and Florence Nightingales.

Just remember Italy has twice as many ICU beds as the UK per head.

And make sure you look up the criteria for getting in [rather than chucked in the waiting for god tent next to the morgue].

Yesterday Boris closed all sports facilities to protect our wonderful NHS and prevent it being overwhelmed.

It's like they want to reduce opportunity for those who exercise to keep their immune system and resistance up so that more die. [Just my interpretation?]

Clear the NHS won't help me or anyone I care about so fuck you NHS.

And fuck you Boris.

• Agree 1