Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Coronaconspiracies


Dave Bloke
 Share

Recommended Posts

wherebee

Australian health service pushing jabs for pregnant women, and women trying to be pregnant, on social media.

 

The comments are killing them, though.  90/10 anti jab, saying all the stuff we say on here.  I am surprised it's not been shut down.

  • Informative 4
  • Bogged 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
The Masked Tulip

I posted this in the Q thread but it may as well go here as it talks about the collapses of the US buck, no power and mass starvation as a result of the wu flu.

 

 

I watched Alex Jones interview this chap Steve Quayle earlier. Below he is interviewed earlier today by Mike Adams. He says he has been warned of numerous false flag attacks in the US and around the world in the coming days. :S

When I listened to him on Alex Jones I almost posted it here. He fits much of my criteria for Q.

Anyway, lots of doomium. End of the US petro-dollar in 60 days and other stuff.

https://www.brighteon.com/fa06f2c1-02b0-4318-b60c-dcb73eb873df

 

Oh look, Quayle... Q.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Roger_Mellie
7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I posted this in the Q thread but it may as well go here as it talks about the collapses of the US buck, no power and mass starvation as a result of the wu flu.

 

 

I watched Alex Jones interview this chap Steve Quayle earlier. Below he is interviewed earlier today by Mike Adams. He says he has been warned of numerous false flag attacks in the US and around the world in the coming days. :S

When I listened to him on Alex Jones I almost posted it here. He fits much of my criteria for Q.

Anyway, lots of doomium. End of the US petro-dollar in 60 days and other stuff.

https://www.brighteon.com/fa06f2c1-02b0-4318-b60c-dcb73eb873df

 

Oh look, Quayle... Q.

 

Not going to happen. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Masked Tulip
3 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Not going to happen. 

 

Yeah, the interview was recorded on the 9th. We all should be dead or huddling in fear by now.

  • Agree 1
  • Lol 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Yeah, the interview was recorded on the 9th. We all should be dead or huddling in fear by now.

Bugger.  Anyone found a new one?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's very tin foil hat. But...

Boris mum dying "suddenly" mere days after he appeared to - for the first time since the start of this thing - go against the grain. Cancelling vaccine passport requirements - could be a little :ph34r:

Of course she was old and likely just died. However with everything that's gone on with this nonsense I don't think it's the most crazy theory ever. 

  • Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ccc said:

It's very tin foil hat. But...

Boris mum dying "suddenly" mere days after he appeared to - for the first time since the start of this thing - go against the grain. Cancelling vaccine passport requirements - could be a little :ph34r:

Of course she was old and likely just died. However with everything that's gone on with this nonsense I don't think it's the most crazy theory ever. 

I think we're in the kind of uncharted territory where you've got to give all your thoughts airtime, no matter how seemingly off the wall.

  • Agree 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

ashestoashes
13 minutes ago, eight said:

I think we're in the kind of uncharted territory where you've got to give all your thoughts airtime, no matter how seemingly off the wall.

thing is Kate came back from that wedding in France, it could have been Kate what done it with a feather pillow infused with lavender from Provence

  • Lol 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

increased solar and geomagnetic activity reduces white blood cell count and other things, how to survive with weakening magnetic field letting in more solar particles ?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S001393512101361X

Increased solar activity and geomagnetic disturbances are associated with significant decreases in peripheral leukocytes.

The associations remained similar after controlling for ambient air pollution.

Melatonin secretion and autonomic nervous system dysregulation is the hypothesized mechanism by which solar activity impacts peripheral leukocyte counts.

Edited by ashestoashes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...