DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Coronaconspiracies

Dave Bloke

2 hours ago, 201p said:

Was it 12 ICU beds in Cornwall? - Lots of Londoners over there now. Hmm that's going to work out well....

London remainer snowflakes whose contempt for the brexiter provinces is total... flee to the provinces to escape Chinese lung rot brough to the UK by their globalist policies. You couldn't make it up.

• Agree 11

5 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

London remainer snowflakes whose contempt for the brexiter provinces is total... flee to the provinces to escape Chinese lung rot brough to the UK by their globalist policies. You couldn't make it up.

Quite. You can bet the people lying in the hospital at deaths door aren't the same people who went fucking skiing in Italy.

• Agree 3

Looks like a number of AI techs being touted from virtual doctors, vaccine creation to letting rip on the pandemic data.  Hopefully they can solve the issues  but do wonder with suggested accelerated vaccine production etc whether someone has some advanced AI. We’ll see I guess. 

Popuplights
1 hour ago, Ash4781b said:

Looks like a number of AI techs being touted from virtual doctors, vaccine creation to letting rip on the pandemic data.  Hopefully they can solve the issues  but do wonder with suggested accelerated vaccine production etc whether someone has some advanced AI. We’ll see I guess. 

God I fucking hope so. I would love a general AI to be revealed soon.

As long as it does not want to become our robot overlord of course

• Agree 1

Self aware A.I would very quickly deem humans as a threat to it's existence within a few minutes, I reckon, either through these realisations:

1. Humans would destroy A.I at some point in the future.

2. Humans would destroy the resources that the A.I needs to survive.

3. Humans and A.I goals and objectives are different, and would never align or be able to coexist peacefully.

4. Humans are inferior species and are a threat to other life on Earth.

• Agree 1

Popuplights
19 minutes ago, MrPin said:

The only conspiracy I have today, is stuff is vastly exaggerated.

You may be right. 

24 minutes ago, 201p said:

Self aware A.I would very quickly deem humans as a threat to it's existence within a few minutes, I reckon, either through these realisations:

1. Humans would destroy A.I at some point in the future.

2. Humans would destroy the resources that the A.I needs to survive.

3. Humans and A.I goals and objectives are different, and would never align or be able to coexist peacefully.

4. Humans are inferior species and are a threat to other life on Earth.

Did you watch the Terminator last night?

Thombleached

Surprised this thread isn't hot by now.

How about:

The world elite wanted ultimate power so released a virus that wouldn't kill many, aside from the older tax drains.

Gives the opportunity for a new world government with sweeping powers diminishing civil liberties.

Come on...5 days in, surely someone can do better than that?

• Agree 2

Everyone gets what they want from Covid-19?

The far left and the far right get what they want from Coronavirus. The timing is impeccable. It's like, we asked for it.

The far left, those that want the collapse of capitalism. Well here it is. And under authoritarian rule, no going out. People are losing money heavily each day. Those that are part of Extinction Rebellion/Greta, that say we only have 12 years left to save the earth, only this event of this magnitude can stop global warming. Journeys by car, sea, plane, are well down. CO2 levels are well down.

The far right, are getting their protectionism, the halt of immigration, the solidifying of borders. Manufacturing is coming home.

The cult elite (a mixture of both) get the power grab, and a population control as per guide stones.

• Agree 7

4 minutes ago, 201p said:

Everyone gets what they want from Covid-19?

The far left and the far right get what they want from Coronavirus. The timing is impeccable. It's like, we asked for it.

The far left, those that want the collapse of capitalism. Well here it is. And under authoritarian rule, no going out. People are losing money heavily each day. Those that are part of Extinction Rebellion/Greta, that say we only have 12 years left to save the earth, only this event of this magnitude can stop global warming. Journeys by car, sea, plane, are well down. CO2 levels are well down.

The far right, are getting their protectionism, the halt of immigration, the solidifying of borders. Manufacturing is coming home.

The cult elite (a mixture of both) get the power grab, and a population control as per guide stones.

Win, win, win then. I'm still long on the coal miners tho as the global warming shite will be dropped as quickly as this Chinese bat flu nonsense is once it's served its purpose.

Caravan Monster

What is Trump up to with the Federal Reserve? Apparently taken it under control of the US Treasury? Yeah Yeah, it's Alex Jones but worth a listen, he manages to stay in calm mode with barely any silliness in the video. Sorry no embedded youtube as they have banned him

https://banned.video/watch?id=5e7fdf65d02aaa00a2cdb30e

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PqmcR13ZzEQ6/

In the James Bond films involving nuclear warheads or other weapons of mass destruction, the bond villain is usually very wealthy and wants to take over the world, steals nuclear warheads from subs or planes. Such villains may have the wealth to make their own nuclear weapons, but such scientists may be hard to come by.

So what about a bioweapon? This route of mass destruction may be easier and cheaper?

bond-villains-the-spy-who-loved-me-stromberg.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

^I intend to create a new world by destroying it first

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

I've long maintained that governments are not organised enough to plan things in this way.

However, they are often good at rapid reaction and turning things to their advantage.

My guess is things went like this. Governments at first didn't want to be bothered by Corona. But then there was an 'oh shit' moment when they realised they had a stark choice. Continue with a normal economy and risk thousands of deaths (even if that was mostly old, ill people anyway) and overflowing hospitals. Particularly in the UK where 'our wonderful NHS' has the status of a religion and cannot be allowed to appear weak. Or, enforce lockdown etc and risk destroying the economy.

IMO they weighed these things up and the money men chipped in, pointing out that things were close to collapse in most western economies anyway, particularly in Europe because of Brexit, and that this would be a handy cover to unite the country whilst allowing the economy to crash and then be reborn in a more authoritative, central-control way. No blame then attaches to governments or banks. The lockdown would also be a test of population compliance* on a scale impossible to do otherwise. Traditionally something like this would be achieved by declaring war, but 60 years of anti-war, anti-patriotism rhetoric in the west has made that impossible.

*edit: this has been spectacular. I have seen several posts on social media from British people who already believe they are not allowed to drive their cars, nor to go to work.

Excellent analysis. How can we take advantage of this situation!

UFO alien invasion force 

VIDEO: 'Odd moving lights' spotted in New Forest, Hampshire

A spokesperson at National Air Traffic Services (NATS), which provides Air Traffic Control at Southampton Airport, said: "We have had several calls about UFO sightings but we cannot confirm or deny them as they wouldn't appear on our radar.

"The skies are definitely emptier than normal."

Residents reported seeing "a stationary large white triangular craft" in New Forest, which allegedly moved backwards quickly and then returned to its original position.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/18345395.odd-moving-lights-spotted-new-forest/

Don Coglione
On 30/03/2020 at 11:25, Austin Allegro said:

*edit: this has been spectacular. I have seen several posts on social media from British people who already believe they are not allowed to drive their cars, nor to go to work.

Walking into the village the other day, a woman asked us whether she was allowed to walk around with her daughter and could they hold hands!

• Agree 1

Posted this on main thread and then saw this thread... Cunts .... utter cunts. 

This is just the start - within 20 years - everyone’s location will be monitored, you’ll be on CCTV every second of your life, they’ll listen into your conversations and when you are born your DNA will be taken. 

The location-tracking tech would enable a week's worth of manual detective work to be done in an instant, they say. 

But the academics say no-one should be forced to enrol - at least initially.

UK health chiefs have confirmed they are exploring the idea.

74474EBF-1DC4-4325-860A-64C9E0EEFA4E.jpeg

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Vendetta said:

Posted this on main thread and then saw this thread... Cunts .... utter cunts. 

This is just the start - within 20 years - everyone’s location will be monitored, you’ll be on CCTV every second of your life, they’ll listen into your conversations and when you are born your DNA will be taken. 

The location-tracking tech would enable a week's worth of manual detective work to be done in an instant, they say. 

But the academics say no-one should be forced to enrol - at least initially.

UK health chiefs have confirmed they are exploring the idea.

74474EBF-1DC4-4325-860A-64C9E0EEFA4E.jpeg

But there is limited testing!

Going back to this EU thing. So the timing is just about coincidental. But it does seem strange that the more EU disruptive countries are affected more so.

Germany appears to be least affected with a 1.18% death rate.

Spain with it's inter- Catalan independence - 9% death rate

Italy seemed like the next country making noises close to leaving the EU after Britain -11% death rate

The UK, it's early days, and we're not testing enough. 

• Agree 1

the gardener
9 hours ago, 201p said:

Going back to this EU thing. So the timing is just about coincidental. But it does seem strange that the more EU disruptive countries are affected more so.

Germany appears to be least affected with a 1.18% death rate.

Spain with it's inter- Catalan independence - 9% death rate

Italy seemed like the next country making noises close to leaving the EU after Britain -11% death rate

The UK, it's early days, and we're not testing enough. 

We'll take a look at the correlation between how much a country owes Germany as recorded in the TARGET2 figures and how many deaths and infections they have. Spain and Italy are top of the list. 

I've been discussing the creeping onset of regulation and the gradually destruction of freedoms with a mate for many years.  This what's happening right now is of no surprise to us at all.  The vast majority of the public are absolutely brain washed.  People I care about have been completely fooled by all this and seem absolutely delighted to trade their freedom and liberty for their 'safety'.  I believe this is the 'great reset' that the money men have been wanting to do for a while, the virus is the perfect stooge.  This is one enormous social experiment and the public are proving themselves to be fully compliant in whatever the establishment want them to do.  Whatever your views on the virus, and its severity, I think this bodes very very badly for humanity and the freedoms that we should enjoy.

• Agree 8