DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Coronaconspiracies

Dave Bloke

Bus Stop Boxer
3 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

Pfizer working on a vaccine that programs cells to produce Ivermectin

This made me think of Alan Partridge talking in to his Dick to Phone.

• Lol 1

ThePurpleBird
18 hours ago, Dogtania said:

Regarding the beast number it is occurring a lot- by coincidence or some kind of negative serendipity (or evil force driving things).

6uild

6ack

6etter

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

This is finally a thread that Erranta could be proud of.

1 hour ago, ThePurpleBird said:

6uild

6ack

6etter

• Lol 3

The Masked Tulip
9 hours ago, Bus Stop Boxer said:

This made me think of Alan Partridge talking in to his Dick to Phone.

I think I missed that episode.

• Lol 1

ashestoashes

saw a very bright meteorite streak vertically down while driving last night there was thin cloud, maybe there's something in the heavens, they do seem to be more common these days 

• Agree 3

Myzsterious Mizz Jones
4 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

saw a very bright meteorite streak vertically down while driving last night there was thin cloud, maybe there's something in the heavens, they do seem to be more common these days 

Quick, find Bruce Willis and Ben Shitflick and get them up on Branson and Bezos' (innerspace) space shuttles with a nuke.

Bus Stop Boxer
6 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

Lets give it a name....

"Sweet Asteroid" sounds good..

ashestoashes

here's the video of the meteorite M5 northbound south of Bristol, left of centre there's a flashing light from a plane and then right of centre the meteorite falls, ignore the date/time - I hadn't set it, so must be the default

Edited by ashestoashes
  • Cheers 1

unregistered_guest
On 07/10/2021 at 09:35, ThePurpleBird said:

6uild

6ack

6etter

Pah!

Amateurs...

...don't you all realise that the ASCII code for 'B' is 66?

So, Build Back Better is:

66... 66... 66...

• Lol 1

ninjaborrower
On 03/10/2021 at 01:13, wherebee said:

as someone else posted a few weeks back, you are not going to turn someone with 2 jabs into a no jab person by logic.  You have to do it by banging away about the corruption in government, the illogicality of the pandemic controls (no hugging granny, but you can fuck a prostitute), and then mention the 'rare' side effects.  Every time you see them, and the subject of jabs come up, drop another 'rare' side effect.  Make sure you say 'rare'.  And then after a bit it's 'fuck of a lot of 'rare' side effects, eh.  Then it's - those corrupt bastards in government, why would you trust them.

It will turn quickly.  Those you have primed will turn faster.

I've got four local side effect stories now to share.  One lung clots, one brain clots, one autoimmune system, and one paralysed.  

I disagree, why should I waste my time pointing out the obvious, everyone has the ability to look around them and use there brains, if they are to lazy to use it thats there problem

Theres a reason things are folding up, its because white blue collar men are tapping out and only doing just enough to pay the bills, when they want to get some money they overcharge a retarded white collar middle class liberal /commie and leave them to there clown world

The days of alex jones with his documents are over, we are at the pointing and piss taking stage

• Lol 6

8 hours ago, ninjaborrower said:

I disagree, why should I waste my time pointing out the obvious, everyone has the ability to look around them and use there brains, if they are to lazy to use it thats there problem

Theres a reason things are folding up, its because white blue collar men are tapping out and only doing just enough to pay the bills, when they want to get some money they overcharge a retarded white collar middle class liberal /commie and leave them to there clown world

The days of alex jones with his documents are over, we are at the pointing and piss taking stage

Yep, I'm your perfect example. I'd rather lose 10k a year and go to a four-day week than take on my near-retirement boss's role for an extra 10k. Which would be about £400/month.

Now if taxes were lower and there were birthable women around I might think differently but right now it's watch the decline poolside with a can of craft*

*Ps not drinking today o.O

• Agree 2

Roger_Mellie
2 hours ago, Stuey said:

Yep, I'm your perfect example. I'd rather lose 10k a year and go to a four-day week than take on my near-retirement boss's role for an extra 10k. Which would be about £400/month.

Now if taxes were lower and there were birthable women around I might think differently but right now it's watch the decline poolside with a can of craft*

*Ps not drinking today o.O

If you're losing 10k a year for dropping to a 4 day week then you must be on 50k, right on the 40% threshold, worst place to be. 

You either need your bosses bosses job to put you well clear of the threshold, or your bosses job THEN drop to a 4 day week. 

Long time lurking

First off i don`t think that politicians have been bought and paid for is a conspiracy any more for me that clear now ,but whats not clear is what the end game is ,i have flipflopped between many things, summer last year i was leaning heavily towards it was all about fucking over China ,i have had many thoughts since but seeing whats happening in China now i`m back to where i was summer last year 

I don`t believe for one moment that the lorry driver crisis is real ,as it was said it was all because the drivers had returned to the EU yet they are saying their very same problems are due to a shortage of lorry drivers 

Then you have the ques of container ships outside US ports ,the reason they  say is because they have a shortage of long shore men (dockers) yet the US has record unemployment and it`s said the basic rate of pay for that job is $96K plus a generous pension i find it very hard to believe they cant find people willing to do that job

Just like the virus all this shortages bollocks is manufactured ,china's debt bubble is unravelling at a rate of knots coupled with blackouts because of the lack of coal ,,,hmmm  

Edited by Long time lurking
  • Agree 5
  • Informative 4

If you're going to carry out mass genocide of 90% of the planet, you'll want to do it concurrently otherwise you'd experience inevitable resistance.

The jabs contain nanobot spiders which self-replicate on entry and crawl to your vitals where they wait, ready to explode when a signal is pushed out via 5G.

I reckon.

• Cheers 1

Not sure about astrology and the rest but seems like a genuine well meaning guy..... A bit of hopium, makes a change - master astrologer says he sees a lot of suicides and karma coming to the likes of the WEF puppets.  I like his voice/accent too 

• Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1