DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Boris looks fucked thread

TheCountOfNowhere

TheCountOfNowhere

Saw him on the news, he looks fucked, totally fucked

Careful what you wish for ya posh royal ££££. 

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

It’s amazing how quickly being PM / President ages people.

I was thinking the same when I saw Boris doing his daily “address to the nation” this evening.  Looks 10 years older and knackered.

The burnout rate is incredible.

Reminds me of how quickly Treason May aged..  and Obama.

Trump is the exception..  he looks like he just doesn’t give a fuck xD

• Agree 9
  • Lol 1

9 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I was thinking the same when I saw Boris doing his daily “address to the nation” this evening.  Looks 10 years older and knackered.

It has to be brutal, imagine what you get to know. Not just about this but everything, and knowing most of you cannot do much about 

• Agree 6

MrLibertyRedux
56 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

It has to be brutal, imagine what you get to know. Not just about this but everything, and knowing most of you cannot do much about 

Yes, to be fair, John Major was interviewed after he was PM. When you first go into Downing Street you get sat down and get "The" briefing

"This is where your Trident submarines are, and this is a list of their current targets."

Intelligence briefing

"This is where MI6 and SAS are currently operating covertly overseas" (couldn't believe it and had no idea)

Then all the rest of the intelligence internationally and internally.

Etc etc etc.

Then a very candid description of what using Trident will mean before you sit down to write The Letters of Last Resort.

Apparently quite sobering.

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

35 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

Yes, to be fair, John Major was interviewed after he was PM. When you first go into Downing Street you get sat down and get "The" briefing

"This is where your Trident submarines are, and this is a list of their current targets."

Intelligence briefing

"This is where MI6 and SAS are currently operating covertly overseas" (couldn't believe it and had no idea)

Then all the rest of the intelligence internationally and internally.

Etc etc etc.

Then a very candid description of what using Trident will mean before you sit down to write The Letters of Last Resort.

Apparently quite sobering.

It's enough to drive you insane.

evidence = fucking edwina curry.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 5

swiss_democracy_for_all

I don't think he cares - poshos of his level don't really feel a thing for the plebs or even that much for their own kind. The pain is that he's seeing all his plans go up in smoke, maybe even Brexit with it. 

He's fucked if he lets millions die and he's fucked if he doesn't, and he knows it. 

• Agree 1

I wouldn’t like to be Boris. Still he got what he wished for....being prime minister. Be careful what you wish for springs to mind!

Boris is going to be bombarded soon with a massive amount of people and organisations in the uk panicking and getting desperate about depleted or no income and mounting bills.

I wonder how he’s going to fare?

• Agree 4

2 hours ago, Battenberg said:

I will say however that I think he carried himself very well this evening.

Tonight was the first real news coverage I've watched in months as we were expecting the schools announcement. I actually thought Boris looked quite chipper considering comments I had read about him on here.

At least I'm now content that he's not trying to conceal any dark secrets.

• Agree 1

One percent
6 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

I wouldn’t like to be Boris. Still he got what he wished for....being prime minister. Be careful what you wish for springs to mind!

Boris is going to be bombarded soon with a massive amount of people and organisations in the uk panicking and getting desperate about depleted or no income and mounting bills.

I wonder how he’s going to fare?

As you say, be careful what you wish for....  bastard has been menouvering for pm for years. Good luck to him coming out of this mess. 

• Agree 1

swiss_democracy_for_all
14 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

carrying a bit of weight as well, not good for a 55 year old

I reckon he's well and strong enough, he wouldn't cope with that Carrie burd otherwise. 

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

Boris seems to have always wanted to be the great wartime PM. Now he's getting the nearest thing to that without an actual war. His longer term success is going to depend entirely on how he handles the aftermath.

• Agree 1

On 18/03/2020 at 21:18, Libspero said:

Poltiics attarcs the self obsessed, do everythings.

Politicss would be best done as a chairman type role instead, delegating.

Ditto companies and other other org.

On 19/03/2020 at 02:35, TheBlueCat said:

Boris seems to have always wanted to be the great wartime PM. Now he's getting the nearest thing to that without an actual war. His longer term success is going to depend entirely on how he handles the aftermath.

Keep the death rates down,

Keep the hospital working, hearses running.

Then do some major restructuring in September, when this ought to be mainly over.

The Generation Game
16 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Look at how Thatcher aged from 1979 to 1982

You can self-isolate if you want to but the lady is not for self-isolating. 

• 3 months later...
crashmonitor

_113126382_mos-1.thumb.jpg.5c7a61b5e5c2a778ffb5e57a5bf08e34.jpg

Bozza doing pressups.

Well he's not planking, his bottom is sticking up. He's going to the floor with his head and not his chest. His legs are apart.

A perfect pressup is super tough and torture once you get to over 20 reps. But lifting 16 stones of your own weight is probably tougher..so fair dos. I only have to lift 11 stone.

Must be middle life crisis thing, we are a couple of months different in age. :S

Edited by crashmonitor
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, crashmonitor said:

_113126382_mos-1.thumb.jpg.5c7a61b5e5c2a778ffb5e57a5bf08e34.jpg

Bozza doing pressups.

Well he's not planking, his bottom is sticking up. He's going to the floor with his head and not his chest. His legs are apart.

A perfect pressup is super tough and torture once you get to over 20 reps. But lifting 16 stones of your own weight is probably tougher..so fair dos. I only have to lift 11 stone.

Must be middle life crisis thing, we are a couple of months different in age. :S

And look at those elbows pointing sideways rather than tucked into the side of the body, perfect rotator cuff injury in the waiting there...

.....a PM that feels the need to prove him competence in running the country by doing a press-up badly, tells us all we need to know really!.....

...at least California has Arnie, we have to make do with his dog.

• Agree 1
  • Lol 2

1 hour ago, MrXxxx said:

And look at those elbows pointing sideways rather than tucked into the side of the body, perfect rotator cuff injury in the waiting there...

.....a PM that feels the need to prove him competence in running the country by doing a press-up badly, tells us all we need to know really!.....

...at least California has Arnie, we have to make do with his dog.

Yep First thing I saw was the flared elbows silly bastards going to end up tearing his rotator cuff.