DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I bet everyone wishes ...

spygirl

.... that theyd moved services from London years ago.

If only we could have had a Labour government20 years ago... theyd have spread out of the work to their voter bases in the Midlands and North.

Object lesson on concentrating loads of people in one small area.

Object lesson in not letting in people who cannot support themselves or provide any service...

Edited by spygirl
  • Agree 3

ashestoashes
4 minutes ago, wherebee said:

London is going to be an absolute shitstorm of biblical proportions, in my view.  You have a minority of people who have more than 2 generations loyalty to the country.  You have a small number of people who actively hate the country.  You have multiple tribes and languages, often with built in disagreements with other tribes and languages.  And you have an ageing transport, sewerage, and power network.

My ancestors spent at least 3 centuries (on one side) as working class and middle class in London.  For their sake, part of me hopes it burns to the ground, so that it can be rebuilt without all the parasites that have come to suckle on their handed down hard work.

when it goes up, it is your duty as DOSBODDERS to refer, again and again, to what multiculturalism does to a society.  Same when american cities start burning.

guess that's where the 20000 troops are headed, don't think it'll be that bad - we're not France

TheCountOfNowhere
46 minutes ago, spygirl said:

If only we could have had a Labour government20 years ago... theyd have spread out of the work to their voter bases in the Midlands and North.

Object lesson in not letting in people who cannot support themselves or provide any service...

Eggs,basket, obvious

• Agree 1

sleepwello'nights
49 minutes ago, spygirl said:

2 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Eggs,basket, obvious

Errrr, we did. 

52 minutes ago, spygirl said:

If only we could have had a Labour government20 years ago... theyd have spread out of the work benefits to their voter bases in the Midlands and North.

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how Labour operate.

Corrected for you.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

guess that's where the 20000 troops are headed, don't think it'll be that bad - we're not France

Indeed we are not France... A country where a third of the populace recently voted for protectionist, nationalist policies. Over here in the UK we don't even have a viable nationalist party. There's a lot of pain and anger to come here in the UK, much more so than in France. Boris won't even close the borders. I fancy France's chances much more, when push comes to shove, they act.

• Agree 3

The Masked Tulip

I was told some years ago that Poland had given citizenship to all the British born children of Polish soldiers.

I am thus currently sat on my rain-soaked roof Hanoi US embassy style, (Some of you might have to look this up.), awaiting to be air-lifted out to safety in Krakow. I am clutching a jar of gherkins and have proof that my surname contains at least 3 z's, a q and 4 w's. 

What I think Boris needs to do is... Hang on, I think I can hear the sound of helicopter rotors in the distance... Yes, I think it is... Poland here I come!

Damn, it is just the local comprehensive's teachers heading off to adventure trek in the Congo now that the schools have been closed. Hope they don't bring anything nasty back with them.

• Agree 4
  • Lol 1

The Masked Tulip
2 hours ago, spygirl said:

But then you would not have been able to flood departments like the immigration dept with migrants thus allowing a silent mass British replacement plan to proceed. 

Anyone heard from Bliar or any of his cronies lately? 

8 hours ago, wherebee said:

You have a minority of people who have more than 2 generations loyalty to the country.  You have a small number of people who actively hate the country.  You have multiple tribes and languages, often with built in disagreements with other tribes and languages.

A housing estate in Northern Ireland with some paramilitary presence is probably a much safer bet than a big anonomyous city as this shitstorm progresses, assuming you remain on good terms with the local hoods and are the right religion to fit in. More of a sense of community and shared tradition than big cities.

And the house will cost you 25% of what the same house in Londonistan would cost:

https://www.propertypal.com/15-castledillon-road-belvoir-park-belfast/624901

Edited by JoeDavola
  • Agree 2

swiss_democracy_for_all
9 hours ago, spunko said:

Indeed we are not France... A country where a third of the populace recently voted for protectionist, nationalist policies. Over here in the UK we don't even have a viable nationalist party. There's a lot of pain and anger to come here in the UK, much more so than in France. Boris won't even close the borders. I fancy France's chances much more, when push comes to shove, they act.

You'd have less faith in them if you knew them better! xD 

Nothing kills the dream of France quicker than mastering the language and living amongst them.

The Swiss are another matter. 

• Agree 1
  • Lol 1

48 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You'd have less faith in them if you knew them better! xD 

Nothing kills the dream of France quicker than mastering the language and living amongst them.

The Swiss are another matter. 

Well quite. I've always maintained the French are very similar to the British, we have much more in common with the frogs than the Yanks imo. Although of course of us neither will admit it.

At the end of the day the gilets jaunes have taken the genie out the bottle and we've not had anything like that here, frustratingly.

• Agree 1

Thombleached
9 minutes ago, spunko said:

Well quite. I've always maintained the French are very similar to the British, we have much more in common with the frogs than the Yanks imo. Although of course of us neither will admit it.

At the end of the day the gilets jaunes have taken the genie out the bottle and we've not had anything like that here, frustratingly.

Ive always thought of the French being more similar in attitudes to the Italians, with the Germans most like the British (aside from gallows humour - or any humour for that matter)

• Agree 2

Inoperational Bumblebee
1 hour ago, Thombleached said:

Ive always thought of the French being more similar in attitudes to the Italians, with the Germans most like the British (aside from gallows humour - or any humour for that matter)

I've found the Dutch quite similar to us too, especially in terms of sense of humour.

• Agree 4

13 hours ago, wherebee said:

London is going to be an absolute shitstorm of biblical proportions, in my view.  You have a minority of people who have more than 2 generations loyalty to the country.  You have a small number of people who actively hate the country.  You have multiple tribes and languages, often with built in disagreements with other tribes and languages.  And you have an ageing transport, sewerage, and power network.

My ancestors spent at least 3 centuries (on one side) as working class and middle class in London.  For their sake, part of me hopes it burns to the ground, so that it can be rebuilt without all the parasites that have come to suckle on their handed down hard work.

when it goes up, it is your duty as DOSBODDERS to refer, again and again, to what multiculturalism does to a society.  Same when american cities start burning.

Be hilarious to watch though if they wall it off

A real life hunger games, with SJW remoaners the main course 

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

I've found the Dutch quite similar to us too, especially in terms of sense of humour.

Go on, say it, dislike of the Germans.....

2 hours ago, lid said:

Be hilarious to watch though if they wall it off

A real life hunger games, with SJW remoaners the main course 

I do have two nieces and a nephew in Londonistan.  All woke.  None will make it if it goes mad max.  

2 minutes ago, lid said:

I'm sure they'll be fine but they might learn a valuable life lesson 

One of the girls might be.  The other girls is a happy clappy art student, and the boy has been emasculated by his mother to the point of autism.  Shame, he would have been a great person if allowed to develop normally.

• Agree 1

Fucking heartbreaking when you think of it😐 

I mean we are letting our way of life which has served us so well, go down the shitter. And for what. Not a colour thing, just mums dads traditional shit etc. Insanity. Is the West holed below the water line or can we plug it

Edited by lid
Shitter
  • Agree 1