• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Bloke

Sex at work

Have you had sex at work? I don't think I have but my memory is not as good as it was.

However it seems some of my colleagues in the past were like randy rabbits getting up to it in all sorts of places: lifts, toilets, bosses' desk, server room, underground car park.

No, but I came across my old boss and a younger employee at it a few years ago when working in retail. It wasn't that surprising or shocking as everyone thought they were up to no good anyway.

2 minutes ago, davidg said:

Have you had sex at work? I don't think I have but my memory is not as good as it was.

However it seems some of my colleagues in the past were like randy rabbits getting up to it in all sorts of places: lifts, toilets, bosses' desk, server room, underground car park.

I work from home. With my wife.

So no.

One of the directors at work was regularly scuttling one of the cleaners and we used to have a guy called the phantom who always went into the cubicles with a brown A4 envelope and started shuffling.

For years there was the story circulating in Wales of a well-known Welsh female newsreader who was, allegedly, caught being rogered by a senior exec of a Welsh broadcaster on the boadroom table.

Was amongst a bunch of IT contractors who put in the IT in a new building for a UK bank in Cardiff some years ago. After months of setting everything up they brought in a permie IT manager - hated contractors - who pissed us all off. Didn't care really as we were about to leave. He had only been in the job for a week or two when he proceeded to tell us that he had rogered his wife the past weekend in the server room. Our lovely server room.

(C*nt apparently blamed everything that went wrong in the following year on the contractors. Funny, everything was working when we left.).

Nasty piece of work. That was a long time ago. Had forgotten about him until this thread.

Maybe it is a Welsh thing - not being a c*nt, well, that too. I mean having sex at work.

21 minutes ago, davidg said:

No. I am too busy drinking Pepsi and using my playstation.

Not where *I've* ever worked.

But I used to pick-up an ex of mine from her job cleaning the local betting-shop after it closed - and I gave her one behind the counter one night.

It's in my top five all-time "knee-tremblers"...!

Who cum first went to a stewards enquiry...

XYY

17 minutes ago, davidg said:

Not in my current job, because I'm all middle aged and married now. When I was younger though, the possibility was one of my main motivators for turning up at the crappy job of the day. Loads of standard places: electrical cupboards, staff car parks and stockrooms. More unusual work locations I have done it in: a walk in freezer set to -24C (at McDonalds), between two rows of raspberry bushes (fruit picking) and even up against a fruit machine after closing (pub). When you're young you just do it everywhere and anywhere don't you. 

Not my workplace, but one afternoon me and my girlfriend (of the time) went up to the first floor of a pub and did it on the pool table. We went back to the downstairs bar and noticed a CCTV monitor behind the bar flitting between various areas of the pub, pool table included, and in full view of the fairly busy bar.

We made a quick exit.

I had a job when I was a student that was a total skive and being 20 and full of testosterone I used to pop to the bogs, the disabled one where there was plenty of space, and rub one out most shifts.

So....that kinda counts, doesn't it?

2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I had a job when I was a student that was a total skive and being 20 and full of testosterone I used to pop to the bogs, the disabled one where there was plenty of space, and rub one out most shifts.

So....that kinda counts, doesn't it?

How much room do you need to 'rub one out'? - Do you have a very flamboyant technique?

When I worked for Woolworths Head Office, there was an annual Christmas party held in the canteen - which was on the top (7th) floor.

After an incident involving the discovery of two senior members of management having sex in one of the offices on another floor, the doors to all the other floors were then locked for future events.

4 minutes ago, DTMark said:

When I worked for Woolworths Head Office, there was an annual Christmas party held in the canteen - which was on the top (7th) floor.

After an incident involving the discovery of two senior members of management having sex in one of the offices on another floor, the doors to all the other floors were then locked for future events.

Lucky dip or pick and mix?

I couldn't think of a less attractive group of individuals to have sex with, than my co-workers, past & present. A greater collection of ugly, bat shit crazy, unhygienic trolls would be impossible to gather in 1 room. I would consider homosexuality as a more attractive option....

1 minute ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

I couldn't think of a less attractive group of individuals to have sex with, than my co-workers, past & present. A greater collection of ugly, bat shit crazy, unhygienic trolls would be impossible to gather in 1 room. I would consider homosexuality as a more attractive option....

Are you a teacher?

I rogered my (now) wife on the boss's desk in my 20s.  She spent the whole time being petrified he'd walk in.  Even now she refuses to talk about it.

Definitely worth it.

Some of the people I've worked with have been insatiable.

There was a skinny devops guy who had a fairly dowdy girlfriend. He had that kind of floppy Italian hair that birds like though and always dressed well. I learned that he'd rogered a huge amount of totty round the office on his late shifts. The two burds who worked on reception who were really top eye candy. Our trainee, a Vietnamese girl who he had on the PM's desk. PM was complaining that someone had glued all his papers together and he didn't appreciate practical jokes. Girls from marketing too many too count.

After I moved to Reuters a fairly fat black American guy joined the test team, ugly fucker, used to wear skinny roll neck jumpers that made his pot belly even more huge, round shaved head and rubbery features. In his six month sojourn he fucked his way through the entire technical writer's department apart from a lezzie looking woman. There was some of the finest pussy in the city including some fabulous 10/10 babes. I was totally flabbergasted at the girls he was able to pull. Anywhere seemed ok for him, toilets, conference rooms, storage cupboard (I got the stories from a woman I was friendly with who heard the tales from the girls). He had a big, fat cock apparently.

Back in my early twenties my girlfriend at the time was training to be a lawyer and worked insane hours. One Friday night at 10pm I went to pick her up at her office at a well known City law firm and we ended up blocking her office door shut with a chair and doing it over her desk. It was pretty nerve wracking as there were other people walking around the floor but it was definitely one to tick off the bucket list.