DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Have we all missed the point?

Southmartin

49 minutes ago, Southmartin said:

Bear with me...

Economies based in FIAT currency always fail eventually. Always. 

Previously when their economies were over-inflated, dying or about to pop due to borrowing from the magic money tree, what'd happen is that an Austrian Archduke would get shot, or a funny moustache'd dictator would be given the go ahead and we'd have a lovely big war... Of course whilst all this economic activity was happening people wouldn't be concentrating open the USD>GBP rates, mortgage and other debts would be put on hold, and eventually when we came out the other side they'd be some sort of sovereign debt jubilee and the slate was wiped clean and we started again

Problem these days of course, is that since the atom bomb, we can't really have a world war anymore, or those people in charge would lose too many debt slaves... so how best to do it?

Let's look at what needs to be achieved (in no particular order)

• National debts wiped out
  • New pan-national currency (yes, the 'one world currency')
  • Tighter controls on personal freedoms (for your own security of course)
  • People grateful for their Governments helping them through this, rather than angry at them

Can you think of a way of doing all of this?? 

I can...

If we have any sense at the end of this we should burn down westminster and the BOE they are going to use this to further increase control over us and most people because they are so scared will be happy for it. 

• Agree 3

Bedrag Justesen
52 minutes ago, Southmartin said:
  • New pan-national currency (yes, the 'one world currency')

USD.

No idea what it means but haven't rules just been relaxed to allow UK treasury to buy USD ?

Why couldn't they buy USD before ?

Global reset through fake virus ?

I'll buy that for a Dollar. 

TheNoSnowMan
2 hours ago, Southmartin said:

Problem these days of course, is that since the atom bomb, we can't really have a world war anymore, or those people in charge would lose too many debt slaves...

I love the argument some clueless remainers use that the EU (in it's many guises) has prevented war in Europe for the last 70 years.

Nope. The 1 million degrees centigrade redecoration of Hiroshima has.

Edited by TheNoSnowMan
  • Agree 7

The Generation Game
1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

USD.

No idea what it means but haven't rules just been relaxed to allow UK treasury to buy USD ?

Why couldn't they buy USD before ?

Global reset through fake virus ?

I'll buy that for a Dollar. 

Dead or alive you're coming with me us. 

• Agree 2

The Generation Game

We might be missing the point re: the real intent of this virus being released (if it was a state actor). 

Every day I hear the Conningsby typhoons fly over. They could be training in the North sea or intercepting Tupolevs that are testing our readiness. 

The main hospital dealing with Covid testing in Brno was hit by a cyber attack earlier this week. 

With half of Europe working remotely over potentially insecure connections, it must be like a cyber hackers Christmases have all come at once. 

Alternatively, it could be a "wait until all of Europe's armed forces are being otherwise occupied and then start an actual war" (or give it a few more days until they are all exhausted). 

Or it could just be a "horrible accident" (even the state actors are blaming each other). 

• Agree 1

ashestoashes

last year there was a spate of important people going to Antartica to look at something, maybe there's something afoot that requires the global economy to reduce massively and this is the best way they could think of

Fully Detached

I've been getting increasingly skeptical since the central banks turned the taps on, as per  the OP it all just seems a little too perfect. If it turns out that we've been fucked over again, I hope there's a fucking brutal revolution this time.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

last year there was a spate of important people going to Antartica to look at something, maybe there's something afoot that requires the global economy to reduce massively and this is the best way they could think of

Eh?

Inoperational Bumblebee
4 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

I'm intrigued...

Popuplights
4 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

Of course. They went to choose their bedroom in the Nazi bunker in Queen Maud land. I saw it on an episode of Nazi megastructures on BLAZE TV!!!

• Agree 2