• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Tower Hamlets

A five-year-old girl has been fined £150 for running a stall selling cups of homemade lemonade to passersby she was accused of trading without a licence by a council enforcement officer last Saturday and issued with a fixed penalty notice.

Can anyone find out the name of the officer as I bet it is cultural enriched.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/21/girl-fined-running-homemade-lemonade-stall

1798.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

Was wondering about the cultural makeup of Tower Hamlets and the probability that its staff would harass a 5 year old playing at selling lemonade.

Had a quick search and the evening standard came up trumps with this street scene.

tower-hamlets.jpg

3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

That's it. My personal "straw that broke the camel's back" moment has finally occurred.

If there were any remaining doubts in my head that this country is totally fucked, then that is the story that puts them to bed forever.

Pathetic "jobsworth" cunts picking on a friggin' bairn.

They should be punched in the face once a day for the rest of their miserable fucking lives...

XYY

I don't think any more debate on this thread is required.

You have pretty much nailed it.

The little girl should be encouraged for being enterprising not fined!

Wasn't there a bank advert showing a little girl selling lemonade? Why is the bank allowed to show that if it's deemed an offence?

:PissedOff:

7 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Wasn't there a bank advert showing a little girl selling lemonade? Why is the bank allowed to show that if it's deemed an offence?

Perhaps they should be charged with inciting hatred and of persuading people (children) to commit crimes.  Also, this agin type of influencing children is child exploitation. Let's just throw the book at them and lock all bankers away. :)

3 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

That's it. My personal "straw that broke the camel's back" moment has finally occurred.

If there were any remaining doubts in my head that this country is totally fucked, then that is the story that puts them to bed forever.

Pathetic "jobsworth" cunts picking on a friggin' bairn.

They should be punched in the face once a day for the rest of their miserable fucking lives...

XYY

Something like this

34 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Yes there was an advert for HSBC featuring an enterprising little girl selling lemonade. Maybe Tower Hamlets should fine them.

I'm absolutely in favour of this.  I know it appears to be a victimless crime, but things have got out of hand in TH and they need a hard-line approach.  Of course, I assume that this no-exceptions, effortfull approach will also hold for other offences such as illegal immigrants (both employment of- and renting to-), sub-letting of council property, benefit fraud, etc etc.

Feel free to copy and paste

'(she) is under 18 so is incapable of entering into a contract so no lemonade has in fact been sold only donations made. So FUCK OFF in other words'

Edited by Panther