• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

body in fridge

Sounds a bit like Line of Duty keeping bodies in fridges!

On a serious note reading that article......the police are keeping an open mind on this incident. FFS!

Honour killings of young women have no place in western civilisation. Any family in the UK involved in this behaviour should be deported if not uk citizens. If they are, jail the perpetrator for life with no prospect of release ever.

2 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

The only course of action is:

- Pack a suitcase,

- Set fire to the fridge

- Leave the apartment 

Now that's an interesting idea for a crime novel. Perhaps the location could be a tower block in central London. Just think of the sub plots that could be woven with a large number of other occupants. 

It could run for years as a TV series.

Edited by sleepwello'nights
Spelling

Best one I have come across is they guy who murdered his cheating wife, put her in the freezer until frozen. Hired an industrial wood chipper, drove down to a large fishing lake, fed her frozen into a and discharged the chips into the lake.

Angler found the tip of a finger and took it to the cops.

Anyway to cut a long story short the only reason he was caught was because he hired the chipper and paid with a card.

If he had used cash they would have never tracked him down.

This was 20 years ago so, as big brother is omnipresent it would probably be easier to track any hirers of mahoosive wood chippers now.

6 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

There is no way that anybody on earth would hire out anything for cash without knowing who the person was. Never ever ever.

"I want to hire your £8,000 wood chipper, I don't have any I.D. but my name is John Smith. Here's £100 cash.... ok?"

"Fine, just remember to bring it back!" O.o

Just buy a chipper and have it on standby just in case anything urgently needs chipping. Might be worth have a few barrels of hydrofluoric acid on standby as well. 

12 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

There is no way that anybody on earth would hire out anything for cash without knowing who the person was. Never ever ever.

"I want to hire your £8,000 wood chipper, I don't have any I.D. but my name is John Smith. Here's £100 cash.... ok?"

HSS don't take cash at all. Not sure about the other hire companies. Getting away with murder ain't what it used to be. 

If that recent missing person case, is anything to go by, the police have very little success if the body was put in a skip at the back of a shop.

Also somewhere there aren't dog walkers. There's a lot that seem like they would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky dog walkers.

Edited by SNACR

13 hours ago, Economic Exile said:

Sounds a bit like Line of Duty keeping bodies in fridges!

On a serious note reading that article......the police are keeping an open mind on this incident. FFS!

Yes this set off an alarm for me!

Open mind! 

15 hours ago, XswampyX said:

14 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Just buy a chipper and have it on standby just in case anything urgently needs chipping. Might be worth have a few barrels of hydrofluoric acid on standby as well. 

HSS don't take cash at all. Not sure about the other hire companies. Getting away with murder ain't what it used to be. 

Had a dig and found the evidence, was back in 1989, I feel old now, thats 28 years ago, can you still get a Asplungh Badger Bush Bandit 100.

http://forensicoutreach.com/library/strange-cases-wood-chips-bone-fragments-and-a-clean-machine/

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/11/22/nyregion/pilot-convicted-of-killing-wife-in-wood-chipper-murder-trial.html

Ultimately, evidence in the form of a $900 rental charge on a credit card record led investigators to Darien Rental, where the husband of a missing woman had rented a commercial grade Asplungh Badger Bush Bandit 100 model wood chipper.

What they discovered — or rather what they did not discover — was any evidence that the old machine had been used recently at all.  It had been completely cleaned; evidence of extensive use of bleach was discovered, and no minute debris was present in any crevice or crack at all. The rental company told investigators that they had never seen any landscaping machine returned so spotless.

Pffft what an amateur. You'd at least find a few bits of wood to run through it after you'd cleaned it out with bleach. I reckon the sicko just wanted to feed his wife through the chipper. If he'd just dumped the frozen chunks he would probably have got away with it. 

4 hours ago, whitevanman said:

Pffft what an amateur. You'd at least find a few bits of wood to run through it after you'd cleaned it out with bleach. I reckon the sicko just wanted to feed his wife through the chipper. If he'd just dumped the frozen chunks he would probably have got away with it. 

That's a satisfaction meme in the making.

fargo-foot_0.jpg.4582493d61a3e9f09e6cd505ade4443c.jpg

5 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Had a dig and found the evidence, was back in 1989, I feel old now, thats 28 years ago, can you still get a Asplungh Badger Bush Bandit 100.

http://forensicoutreach.com/library/strange-cases-wood-chips-bone-fragments-and-a-clean-machine/

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/11/22/nyregion/pilot-convicted-of-killing-wife-in-wood-chipper-murder-trial.html

Ultimately, evidence in the form of a $900 rental charge on a credit card record led investigators to Darien Rental, where the husband of a missing woman had rented a commercial grade Asplungh Badger Bush Bandit 100 model wood chipper.

What they discovered — or rather what they did not discover — was any evidence that the old machine had been used recently at all.  It had been completely cleaned; evidence of extensive use of bleach was discovered, and no minute debris was present in any crevice or crack at all. The rental company told investigators that they had never seen any landscaping machine returned so spotless.

Poor guy had just been stung a few times by thieving rental companies taking his deposit/excess for 'cleaning' or 'small scratch in the paintwork' and had a policy of cleaning gear thoroughly and giving it a bit of a touch-up -- next thing he knows is he's up for murdering his wife.

On 21/07/2017 at 23:29, Chewing Grass said:

Best one I have come across is they guy who murdered his cheating wife, put her in the freezer until frozen. Hired an industrial wood chipper, drove down to a large fishing lake, fed her frozen into a and discharged the chips into the lake.

Angler found the tip of a finger and took it to the cops.

Anyway to cut a long story short the only reason he was caught was because he hired the chipper and paid with a card.

This was 20 years ago so, as big brother is omnipresent it would probably be easier to track any hirers of mahoosive wood chippers now.

Isn't this what happened in the film Fargo?

7 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Isn't this what happened in the film Fargo?

It was based on it, the murder came first.

He continued, “The other thing based on something real: There was a murder in Connecticut, where a man killed his wife and disposed of the body — put her into a wood chipper. But beyond that, the story is made up.”

The “Woodchipper Murder” of Helle Crafts is known as inspiration for the film, but the true story of someone fudging serial numbers — like William H. Macy’s character Jerry Lundegaard does in the movie — isn’t as widely publicized and appears to be a revelation even die-hard fans probably didn’t know.

Source :- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/coen-brothers-fargo-true-story_us_56de2c53e4b0ffe6f8ea78c4

More information about this at the wail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724802/Indian-Muslim-teenager-kidnapped-raped-murdered.html

Binita Roscoe, prosecuting, said: 'The deceased was involved in a relationship with an Arab Muslim and the family members didn't approve of this relationship because they are Indian Muslims.'  

So, not only do they hate the infidels, they hate fellow muslims too.  

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724802/Indian-Muslim-teenager-kidnapped-raped-murdered.html

Binita Roscoe, prosecuting, said: 'The deceased was involved in a relationship with an Arab Muslim and the family members didn't approve of this relationship because they are Indian Muslims.'  

Thats par the course for muslims.

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

It's all tribal. Only trust those who play Cricket.xD