• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
201p

Nymphomaniac Swedish granny admits sleeping with 3,000 migrants

1 minute ago, This Time said:

That's a spoof article, right? I just can't tell anymore.

Hmmm...

Tampa, FL | A 22-year-old man from Florida has been found dead after he allegedly succumbed from indulging in sexual activities with his 23-foot-long anaconda.

It took several hours for authorities to separate the large serpent from the young man as the victim was in “full erection” and had “deeply penetrated” the female anaconda’s genitalia according to the coroner’s report.

David Brown, 22, was found naked and completely enveloped by his pet anaconda by a friend when he contacted authorities, hoping they could save his life.

Same site.

David Brown was also brought to the emergency room last October after an incident with a pet gerbil who had “accidentally perforated his anus and chewed through his intestinal track,” explained another family friend.

The young man had suffered severe internal bleeding and necessitated surgery but was up and running again two months later.

“I thought he had learned his lesson from that previous incident but he definitely did not” explained one of his former girlfriends who wished to remain anonymous.

The devout Christian granny has no time for church now having learnt to accommodate several men a day. If every Swedish woman took a migrant into their bed rape crime would be reduced. 

:o

IMG_0102.JPG

3 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Yes, but would CCC?

IBTL

course he would...

19 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

200.gif

:)

... it really doesn't bear thinking about does it.

:Sick1: :Old: O.o

24 minutes ago, 201p said:

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/nymphomaniac-swedish-granny-admits-sleeping-with-3000-migrants/

Stockholm | An 88-year-old Swedish grandmother has admitted sleeping with over 3,000 migrants in the past 5 years to “help them integrate better” to their new country of adoption reports the Dagens Nyheter.

---

We are doing it all wrong!

If this is true it just shows that some men simply don't adhere to any kind of standards that the rest of us would find normal.

Borderline animals. Fucking scary.

3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

If this is true it just shows that some men simply don't adhere to any kind of standards that the rest of us would find normal.

Borderline animals. Fucking scary.

It's not true!

World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

It's on reading stories like this that I take comfort in the song lyrics of Roy "Chubby" Brown,

He'll sleep with your granny,

And bite her fanny,

Wears his trousers back-to-front

And he farts, sucks cocks,

And he's riddled with pox,

'Cos basically - he's a cunt...!

XYY

17 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

It's on reading stories like this that I take comfort in the song lyrics of Roy "Chubby" Brown,

He'll sleep with your granny,

And bite her fanny,

Wears his trousers back-to-front

And he farts, sucks cocks,

And he's riddled with pox,

'Cos basically - he's a cunt...!

XYY

I remember feeling naughty listening to a roy chubby brown tape when I was a kid. Seems tame now.