DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Key worker list

Ash4781b

12 minutes ago, Ash4781b said:

Mates rates!

".....and journalists and broadcasters who are providing public service broadcasting".

BBC and rest rest of the dire MSM?  Quelle surprise.  Althought some of us would doubt the public service bit?

And how far does this go into these occupations?  Cleaners, receptionists, BBC bosses with expensive schools paid for, etc?

".......arm's length" for civil servants presumably covers everyone in the service.

And so on.  As expected.  For the unprivileged "let them eat cake"!

Edited by Harley
  • Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Harley said:

And so on.  As expected.  For the unprivileged "let them eat cake"!

If you want your kids hanging around with the Covid-19 nurses kids then do your best to get on the list. xD

What a fucking shower of shit our government is. 

2 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

If you want your kids hanging around with the Covid-19 nurses kids then do your best to get on the list. xD

What a fucking shower of shit our government is. 

They (the questionables on, or able to fudge being on, the list) are not the smartest, clearly.  But the penny will eventually drop like it has about CV.  Then they will take whatever you have they actually need.

Edited by Harley

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Good luck working with the great unwashed and infected. o.O

I’m in mental health some ain’t showered in months has it is lol

• Agree 1

One percent
Just now, stokiescum said:

I’m in mental health some ain’t showered in months has it is lol

Just don’t bloody cough on your monitor. We don’t want to catch it. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Just don’t bloody cough on your monitor. We don’t want to catch it. 

It’s going to be staff that bring it the patients are all sectioned I’m expecting it to kill at least 50% of the dementia unit next door if we get it here.external agencys are not being used it’s all hands to the pumps if needed for regular staff should be funny has most of the girls are on universal credit and only want 2 shifts a week

One percent
9 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

It’s going to be staff that bring it the patients are all sectioned I’m expecting it to kill at least 50% of the dementia unit next door if we get it here.external agencys are not being used it’s all hands to the pumps if needed for regular staff should be funny has most of the girls are on universal credit and only want 2 shifts a week

That’ll bugger up their bennie claims. Hope it doesnt get into your workplace but i dont have much hope... 

9 minutes ago, One percent said:

That’ll bugger up their bennie claims. Hope it doesnt get into your workplace but i dont have much hope... 

They are offering us a retainer to be on call  on every day off I’m not doing it has the devious fuckers might try and get me on days I only work nights I will say I do 18 nights out of 28 give me a shout once a few match my hours lol ps they won’t do it the girls on universal credit for that very reason 

Edited by stokiescum
  • Agree 1

One percent
9 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

They are offering us a retainer to be on call  on every day off I’m not doing it has the devious fuckers might try and get me on days I only work nights I will say I do 18 nights out of 28 give me a shout once a few match my hours lol ps they won’t do it the girls on universal credit for that very reason 

If you do do extra, ask for treble time. :)

• Agree 1