• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
OurDayWillCome

Mirss ISIS World 2017

With every passing day the once dreaded Islamic State is being obliterated from Mosul, the city from which Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi declared his Caliphate in 2014.   

As the coalition forces lied by Iraqi Army and backed by the US gains ground the Islamic State have suffered heavy loses.

So the remnants are on their way to europe already.

Don't worry they'll have ditched the lippy to get on the people smuggling NGO boats to pick them up just off the coast of North Africa

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Comments below the DM article seem to want them to be executed. I concur. These monsters will have done atrocious things to others.

I think the one on the top right has a POF profile in South Wales.

4293217F00000578-4720274-image-a-20_1500

I wonder how many others will fetch up in the UK making an asylum claim based on being persecuted for being LGBTQTXYZ or whatever?

1 hour ago, TheBlueCat said:

To TMT's point, shouldn't this lot also be on the DOSBODS thread?

No chance. That's the thin end of the wedge you're talking about there Bluey.

If you give unsavoury characters such as these access to any thread they want - then inevitably the cunts will end-up invading DOSBODs Island...!!!

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

3 hours ago, twocents said:

That IS terrifying - or at least a bit scary.

It is the stuff of nightmares! If I had kids, I'd tell them this person will visit them unless they do what they're told.

I'm pretty sure I could apply makeup a lot better than him too.

21 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

It is the stuff of nightmares! If I had kids, I'd tell them this person will visit them unless they do what they're told.

A whole new arm of your business empire is brought kicking and screaming into existence on DOSBODs..!

FUBRA must fucking hate you spunks...

;)

XYY

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 18:11, spunko2010 said:

He is too scary though, kids are scared by much less freaky thing, showing then that guy would be too much.

Since you are getting into makeup, here's a video you might like, skip to the end if you just want to see the result, it's unorthodox to say the least!

Maybe she's bombed it, maybe it's Maybombline.

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

That articles reads, to me, as very sympathetic to these ISIS murderers and rapists. I would have liked to have seen the So-Called BBC showing similar sympathetic articles to the poor people captured, enslaved, raped and tortured by the ISIS scum.

They're at it all the time, the other day was a piece on the radio about the Manchester bomber's brother. Lost transmission before the meat of it but basically it was about the prospect of a trial in Libya or one here an the intimation from what I heard of it they were concerned that he would not get a fair trial in the former.

Meanwhile the 100's of family members of the exterminated slip off into media obscurity.

36 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Their ludicrous attempts at disguise remind us of the low IQ numbers typical of the Muslim world.

Thinking for yourself is not encouraged; let someone else tell you what to do unless you want your head cutting off.  Alan Snackbar.

That's going to result in a legion of absolute mouth breathers.

2 hours ago, onlyme said:

They're at it all the time, the other day was a piece on the radio about the Manchester bomber's brother. Lost transmission before the meat of it but basically it was about the prospect of a trial in Libya or one here an the intimation from what I heard of it they were concerned that he would not get a fair trial in the former.

Meanwhile the 100's of family members of the exterminated slip off into media obscurity.

Well, the So-Called BBC appears to have, arguably, a positive discrimination employment policy of employing muslims or people sympathetic to islam. I keep saying it - how many of the people making the news at the So-Called BBC are now muslim?

57 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

They have outsmarted us though - free housing, free benefits, free health care in someone's else country... a country that you have no investment in in terms of building it up and no interest in anything other than being cuckoos in the nest.

That's one of the most terrifying things and all in plain sight of the authorities - and they've even managed to redefine stuff like the age of childhood along with so many other redefinitions.

I think the outsmarting has probably been combined with hefty bribes as well.

Yet we're the baddies 9_9

Edited by twocents

48 minutes ago, twocents said:

That's one of the most terrifying things and all in plain sight of the authorities - and they've even managed to redefine stuff like the age of childhood along with so many other redefinitions.

I think the outsmarting has probably been combined with hefty bribes as well.

Yet we're the baddies 9_9

KER-CHING! Yep, I think so also. I think that there are a handful of very smug arabs somewhere in the world who have a long list of people in the West with whom, how can I say this, their companies have paid a lot of money to them to make speeches.

It is in plain sight - is any former politician really worth $2 million a speech? Some people cost a lot for their speeches but others cost much less - but all often earn far more for a speech than most of us in the West earn in a year re salary.

Edited by The Masked Tulip

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

KER-CHING! Yep, I think so also. I think that there are a handful of very smug arabs somewhere in the world who have a long list of people in the West with whom, how can I say this, their companies have paid a lot of money to them to make speeches.

It is in plain sight - is any former politician really worth $2 a speech? Some people cost a lot for their speeches but others cost much less - but all often earn far more for a speech than most of us in the West earn in a year re salary.

Yes I think that some former MPs are worth two dollars a speech. No more mind. xD