DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Predicting what they're gonna try pushing

Carl Fimble

Carl Fimble

I thought it might be fun, and possibly useful, for us to have a go at guessing their next moves- what do you reckon they want to bring in, using this bollocks as an excuse. 

My guesses are :

Massively increased control/shutting down previously held freedoms.

The end of physical cash.

Pushing of vaccines, either mandatory(forced) or pushed with social shaming.

Stripping wealth from those who have it, and starving those who don't/pushing them into the arms of the state. 

Increased sentences/punishments for certain "crimes"- speak and thought crime, anti-Semitism particularly. 

Civil war- POCs vs the indigenous populations of white countries. 

A one world government. 

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

This one is already in the works, they are giving the police temporary 'emergency' powers to deal with the crisis, which will somehow be permanent.

There's also the opportunity to printy printy and inflate various problems away or push them off a bit longer, at the working man's cost... again.

• Agree 3

Probably reopening Eurostar, but only for arrivals not departures. 

Upping the foreign aid budget by a factor of 10. Got to save the rest of the world from the covid. 

Fuck the natives....

• Agree 10

Just now, spunko said:

Probably reopening Eurostar, but only for arrivals not departures. 

Upping the foreign aid budget by a factor of 10. Got to save the rest of the world from the covid. 

Yeah, ScoMo mentioned the need to help the third world today in his briefing.  No, fuck that, I don't want a penny spent on Africa.  Not a penny.

• Agree 5

Was going to start a thread on this exact same thing. Flu kills around 4k per year in this country year in year out, with the worst year being 30k, don't remember them shutting down the fucking economy for it.

I want to know why TPTB wanted to shut down the economy. Cui bono? My guess is that they knew the economy was going to blow up in 2020 anyway and that it gives them a reason to print a shit ton of money and save their banker mates, while once again making everyone else poorer. They knew that after 2008 the public wouldn't accept another bail out of the banks, but CV is the perfect misdirection tool.

Since records began they've used fear to control us and we fall for it every single fucking time.

• Agree 10

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

what do you reckon they want to bring in, using this bollocks as an excuse

Citizen, if you've nothing to hide then you've nothing to fear.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

My guesses are :

Can't argue with any of those as a wishlist, and they've been in the pipeline for decades now... But the current situation would allow them to push some more than others. So bye bye any rights to refuse a vaccine (we're pretty much already at the social shaming stage), but also what do people often do at times like this? Withdraw a shitload of cash! So that might be tricker. Will be interesting to see how it develops....

• Agree 1

Austin Allegro

I'm guessing increased snooping via ANPR cameras. Tracking movements of cars and cross-referencing against a list of approved key worker vehicles - that sort of thing. They could introduce that tonight at Big Brother's 5pm telescreen appearance and nobody would bat an eyelid.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I'm guessing increased snooping via ANPR cameras. Tracking movements of cars and cross-referencing against a list of approved key worker vehicles - that sort of thing. They could introduce that tonight at Big Brother's 5pm telescreen appearance and nobody would bat an eyelid.

If my FB feed is anything to go by, many people have appointed themselves outside activity monitors/social enforcers and would cheer that.

• Agree 5

It is fucking terrifying, most people are absolute idiots and will give up everything to feel safe and protected. 

We are going to need a revolution and then we need to end universal suffrage no point most people should be able to vote as most of them are total morons who cannot stand on there own two feet. 

The police are loving this 

• Agree 9

Austin Allegro
1 hour ago, Boglet said:

If my FB feed is anything to go by, many people have appointed themselves outside activity monitors/social enforcers and would cheer that.

Same in my village. Some civil engineering works were due to happen on the outskirts and last week people were moaning how long it was taking to get done. Yesterday two men turned up to sort it out and people were moaning about how they were bringing disease into the village.

• Agree 1

Definitely end of cash. Almost all shops are not accepting cash, even though it's apparently not nearly as good at spreading the virus as some believe. But they'll do it anyway. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, wherebee said:

Yeah, ScoMo mentioned the need to help the third world today in his briefing.  No, fuck that, I don't want a penny spent on Africa.  Not a penny.

Wonder how much additional human suffering was caused by LiveAid and those temporary bags of rice over successive years? 

• Agree 2

Carl Fimble
4 minutes ago, HolyCow said:

Definitely end of cash. Almost all shops are not accepting cash, even though it's apparently not nearly as good at spreading the virus as some believe. But they'll do it anyway. 

Let's all touch the keypads in shops instead, that'll be loads better!

3 hours ago, Boglet said:

Not even just in Facebook, we have at least one on here too.

• Agree 2

Just now, Carl Fimble said:

Let's all touch the keypads in shops instead, that'll be loads better!

And no more selling newspapers! Lots of older people buy them rather than read online. They must stop selling them if they're going to stop cash.

• Agree 1

Biometric scanning: May not be government, but company I work for is procuring the temp guns to test people going into plant. Expect them to be everywhere there are crowds and public transport etc..  And to gather data.  

Movement and relationship tracking and tracing via mobile device, see South Korea: Google et al have had a hard on for these for years. No doubt this will be the big push that makes collecting this data mandatory.

Health data gathering: Insurance companies are going to want to know if you are at risk.   

Expect less privacy.  

• Agree 2

"Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary."

H L Menken

• Agree 5
  • Informative 1

swiss_democracy_for_all
5 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I thought it might be fun, and possibly useful, for us to have a go at guessing their next moves- what do you reckon they want to bring in, using this bollocks as an excuse. 

My guesses are :

The end of physical cash.

Pushing of vaccines, either mandatory(forced) or pushed with social shaming.

Stripping wealth from those who have it, and starving those who don't/pushing them into the arms of the state. 

Increased sentences/punishments for certain "crimes"- speak and thought crime, anti-Semitism particularly. 

A one world government. 

Apart from your penultimate one which is just your Klannish fantasy, that's a pretty good list, most of that will be tried or is already in the pipeline I'd guess. The stripping of wealth will be only below a certain level as well, the wealthiest will be going in the other direction.

• Agree 1

maynardgravy
4 hours ago, gibbon said:

Was going to start a thread on this exact same thing. Flu kills around 4k per year in this country year in year out, with the worst year being 30k, don't remember them shutting down the fucking economy for it.

I want to know why TPTB wanted to shut down the economy. Cui bono? My guess is that they knew the economy was going to blow up in 2020 anyway and that it gives them a reason to print a shit ton of money and save their banker mates, while once again making everyone else poorer. They knew that after 2008 the public wouldn't accept another bail out of the banks, but CV is the perfect misdirection tool.

Since records began they've used fear to control us and we fall for it every single fucking time.

+ 1 gazzillion

They don't care how much they print now - the gloves are off, fiat collapse imminent. Nothing to do with bankers, virus innit.

6 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Pretty much except I think any civil war will be Islam v everyone else, pretty much like the former Yugoslavia. 

• Agree 1

A lot of things will start to change now, but really I don't see us as bring the victims here. IMO the plan is to bring money and power back to the West, and send the 3rd World back to riding around on donkeys and bowing their heads as our oil barons and mining executives roll past in limousines. 

• Agree 1