DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

George Harrison

Cool guy, my favourite Mop Top, wish I could have met him before his untimely demise. 

Re watched a snippet from the Anthology on YouTube the other day and it was along the lines of him losing his virginity in a back room/basement in Hamburg. Once he'd finished the other guys popped out and gave him a round of applause. He was the baby of the gang. :)

And he financed Life of Brian:Old:

Fun fact I used to sup regularly in the first club he played in as a kid before he made the big time. Shame it got knocked down.

Edited by lid
Remember to live and let live
  • Agree 2
Bobthebuilder

Great guitar player, loved the stuff he did with The Travelling Willburys, Tom Pettys Full Moon Fever and Jeff Lynne. He also financed Withnail and i,that makes him cool in my book.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • 1 year later...
Alonso Quijano

George Harrison inducted into the Music Hall of Fame 2004, video of friends doing 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' with epic Prince solo.

Not sure where the guitar goes at the end!