• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Pick your own

That'll lose him a lot of the female vote. Even most women who are pro trans won't need a lot of convincing to realise that any man can just declare himself a woman and then demand to use facilities where women are in a state of undress or vulnerable.

10 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/19/let-trans-people-self-identify-gender-corbyn-urges-may

Let trans people self-identify their gender, Corbyn urges May

Labour leader says party would support any attempt to change law that would remove need for medical checks

Oh, do fuck off with this ridiculousness Corbyn.

Well this has limitless potential for exploitation.....

Facing a spell in jail? Declare trans and get put in a womens prison. 

Heading for a performance sacking at work? Declare trans and claim sexual discrimination. 

Turn any comfrotation you get into with police or others into a hate crime by declaring yourself trans.

Beat the jobcentre+ and stay on benefits because every interview you go to "you sense trans discrimination" 

The scope is limitless here i better get in quick. 

Or win the women's singles, women's doubles, and mixed doubles at Wimbledon, pick up all the Olympic golds in boxing, wrestling, weightlifting, cycling, judo, running, jumping, discus etc. etc.

Opt to go into a women's prison where you will be bigger and stronger than everyone else, win scholarships designed to open up more fields such as engineering and physics for women.

And get into the lifeboat first when the ship sinks.

There are many things about our society and its rules that have evolved to recognise that men are naturally bigger and stronger than women so, where this is a factor, unless you don't want any woman to win anything ever again then you don't suddenly open it all up to lots of Geoff Capes in dresses.

Welfare seekers to immediately change to the gender that offers the most benefits and then change back again if the level of benefits changes.  People to just change gender depending on what well paid job is being advertised.

Maybe they'll have a rule that you can only change gender once a year or something.  Will it apply to other animals as well - just for the fun of it.  

I guess when it comes to medical treatment they will just have to come up with different but secret terminologies.  Secret to avoid offence and accusations of stuff like sexism or something.

Presumably a criminal could declare they identify as a lady in order to get posted to a women's prison? As with everything Labour seem to do, they have not thought this one through. 

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Or win the women's singles, women's doubles, and mixed doubles at Wimbledon, pick up all the Olympic golds in boxing, wrestling, weightlifting, cycling, judo, running, jumping, discus etc. etc.

Opt to go into a women's prison where you will be bigger and stronger than everyone else, win scholarships designed to open up more fields such as engineering and physics for women.

And get into the lifeboat first when the ship sinks.

There are many things about our society and its rules that have evolved to recognise that men are naturally bigger and stronger than women so, where this is a factor, unless you don't want any woman to win anything ever again then you don't suddenly open it all up to lots of Geoff Capes in dresses.

Brilliant. I'm too old to take advantage now but I reckon my nephew will be able to beat most female tennis professionals in a few years. 2nd week at Wimbledon is big money. Trouble is he'd find him/herself up against Ivo Karlovic's bigger son/daughter.

2 hours ago, This Time said:

That'll lose him a lot of the female vote. Even most women who are pro trans won't need a lot of convincing to realise that any man can just declare himself a woman and then demand to use facilities where women are in a state of undress or vulnerable.

Forget gender. Im declaring myself as a 17 yo teen girl.

Hello fellow naked teenage girls in the school shower, oh youve big boobs....

Nuts isnt it?

Odd that all the replies are men looking at the advantages they would have if they were female.

But I thought men got the better deal in everything? - surely all the women should want to be male and get whatever preferences it is that we get?

Just now, spygirl said:

Forget gender. Im declaring myself as a 17 yo teen girl.

Hello fellow naked teenage girls in the school shower, oh youve big boobs....

Nuts isnt it?

I imagine that almost everyone else in the girl's shower will have nuts. 

You won't be the only one to think of it. The girls would be safer in the boys' showers where only the homosexuals will remain.

1 hour ago, Fossildog said:

Presumably a criminal could declare they identify as a lady in order to get posted to a women's prison? As with everything Labour seem to do, they have not thought this one through. 

That seems a popular choice with the lifer sex offenders.

Only shoukd happen if the pork and beans are zapped.

Otherwise theyre just rapists in badly fitting dresses.

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

I imagine that almost everyone else in the girl's shower will have nuts. 

You won't be the only one to think of it. The girls would be safer in the boys' showers where only the homosexuals will remain.

Sense does not apply much to Corbyns crew.

I hope all the middle aged public sector types who voted him in appreciate that.

3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Odd that all the replies are men looking at the advantages they would have if they were female.

But I thought men got the better deal in everything? - surely all the women should want to be male and get whatever preferences it is that we get?

I'm trying to think of a reason why I might want to..?

Not got any yet. 

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Disappointed. I thought this was going to be a thread about strawberries. 

Technically, it is about soft fruits.

A few months ago we had some thread about trans people. Someone posted a link and on that link was a quiz about whether you are trans or not. I did the quiz and, well, the op is scheduled is for a week Tuesday. I think it is a bit like those online quizes for anti-depressants where everyone who does it needs drugs.

11 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Men have a big innate physical advantage that can't be ignored.