• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
GBDamo

Enough is enough

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Well I couldn't find anything for Gina McKee but here's Donna Air.  Not bad at all.

Dancing-On-Ice-Donna-Air-lingerie-underw

Bad photo or not my style, not sure, but that looks blokeish to me. Big feet, no curve in the back, flat arse, long horse face. To each their own I suppose.

 

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Bad photo or not my style, not sure, but that looks blokeish to me. Big feet, no curve in the back, flat arse, long horse face. To each their own I suppose.

 

Yep that's exactly my type.

Tall and thin rather than short and round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

In those photos she looks very similar indeed to my niece. They're close in age too, though I can't imagine niece being too good at maths

(She's engaged btw and lives very far from most of you, so in case anyone wants an introduction, it will not be forthcoming)

That's nice that you have your niece's arse so well memorized that you can spot an arse-match right away.

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Well I couldn't find anything for Gina McKee but here's Donna Air.  Not bad at all.

Dancing-On-Ice-Donna-Air-lingerie-underw

Donna Air is seriously unattractive -horsefaced,  titless bulimic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, JoeDavola said:

That's nice that you have your niece's arse so well memorized that you can spot an arse-match right away.

;)

Yuck, she's a close relative, not niece by marriage, and have known her since she was a baby, such thoughts don't occur in such cases, well not for me at any rate, no Austrian or Pakistani blood in our family. Just the general look really, very similar, have never noticed it before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Bad photo or not my style, not sure, but that looks blokeish to me. Big feet, no curve in the back, flat arse, long horse face. To each their own I suppose.

 

 

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Donna Air is seriously unattractive -horsefaced,  titless bulimic.

 

Attention!

If anybody finds Donna Air coming onto them and those advances are unwelcome then please direct her to Mr F Hovis, Piskie Cottage, Dingley Dell, Cornwall.

Thank you for listening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

 

Yuck, she's a close relative, not niece by marriage, and have known her since she was a baby, such thoughts don't occur in such cases, well not for me at any rate, no Austrian or Pakistani blood in our family. Just the general look really, very similar, have never noticed it before. 

You're already get your excuses practised....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

And IIRC you are an older gentleman aren't you?

Fraid so, but she's older than she looks 🥴

Edited by Option5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Mrs O5 btw O.o

Lots of lasses like that in Paris.

You notice them from the back first, for obvious reasons. You know the hair is not their own, but it still looks good, Skinny black girls mostly still have some shape so look good, and often have that smooth athletic walk.   :x

I always brace myself for the moment I see the front view though, 9 times out of 10 it's a serious disappointment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Lots of lasses like that in Paris.

You notice them from the back first, for obvious reasons. You know the hair is not their own, but it still looks good, Skinny black girls mostly still have some shape so look good, and often have that smooth athletic walk.   :x

I always brace myself for the moment I see the front view though, 9 times out of 10 it's a serious disappointment. 

No disappointment in this case 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Lots of lasses like that in Paris.

You notice them from the back first, for obvious reasons. You know the hair is not their own, but it still looks good, Skinny black girls mostly still have some shape so look good, and often have that smooth athletic walk.   :x

I always brace myself for the moment I see the front view though, 9 times out of 10 it's a serious disappointment. 

Whereas they are queuing-up to chomp on your gorgeous cock...?

There's only @spygirl that tells more fucking lies on here than you do Heidi.

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Option5 said:

No disappointment in this case 😁

Well I'd assumed that, on your part at least! :) 

Call me a perv if you must but I love the way a lady like that looks against white bed sheets. ;)

 

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

Whereas they are queuing-up to chomp on your gorgeous cock...?

There's only @spygirl that tells more fucking lies on here than you do Heidi.

 

XYY

Of course not, I'm an old fucker. Does that stop you looking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Whereas they are queuing-up to chomp on your gorgeous cock...?

There's only @spygirl that tells more fucking lies on here than you do Heidi.

 

XYY

The answer to your first question is yes :Jumping:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Wow - how did you know I was thinking "is this Option5 bloke a wanker or what"...?

 

XYY

Only two kinds of men. Liars and wankers. I'm not a liar 😁

Just now, One percent said:

And if it were the other way round, what would your response be?  

Probably same as mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.