• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

What does the future hold for Travellers.

Just now, spygirl said:

Self isolation - day 6.

Already put piccy of my flabby arse on internet. Now to start an argument with the cleverest, handsomest man on the interweb.....

Self isolation  - day 7

Gay sex in bushes with milkman.

At least the milkman can talk with some actual knowledge about fucking milk...

XYY

7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

At least the milkman can talk with some actual knowledge about fucking milk...

XYY

Is that his nickname for you? Milk??

Did he watch the filum?

The ones I know all own bits of land and properties, as well as the gold. Travellers are like Indians, they'll always make money. Mainly because they're close knit and will look out for eachother. But also because they'll nick anything that isn't nailed down, and some things that are.

Posted (edited)

A lot of problems with travellers around here right now, trying car doors in broad daylight, trying front doors (and in some cases entering whilst people are home), breaking into vans, rustling sheep, every other day reports/warnings on social media of suspicious vehicles driving around on cloned plates, it's all gone a bit crazy. I was planning on doing some cycling as a bit exercise, but i'm genuinely concerned about running into a group of them, either on foot or driving around looking for victims on the otherwise empty roads.

Edited by Snark

14 minutes ago, Calcutta said:

The ones I know all own bits of land and properties, as well as the gold. Travellers are like Indians, they'll always make money. Mainly because they're close knit and will look out for eachother. But also because they'll nick anything that isn't nailed down, and some things that are.

Nope.

Perma-feuding.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Snark said:

A lot of problems with travellers around here right now, trying car doors in road daylight, trying front doors (and in some cases entering whilst people are home), breaking into vans, rustling sheep, every other day reports/warnings on social media of suspicious vehicles driving around on cloned plates, it's all gone a bit crazy. I was planning on doing some cycling as a bit exercise, but i'm genuinely concerned about running into a group of them, either on foot or driving around looking for victims on the otherwise empty roads.

I had a run in with a convoy of them when I lived rurally years ago. I was just popping out to the shops, and saw them from a distance coming down the lane into the village.

There was some set aside land down a dirt track at the back of my place that I knew was where they would be heading for, I used to use it for archery practice at the time. I managed to get to the entrance to the dirt track before them and block it with my car.

The fucking cunt who pulled a large wagon an inch up to my passenger side door had a look I can only describe of pure malevolance and malice as I have ever seen.

I thought it was about to get really nasty, when half a dozen guys from the village I know who had been out shooting rocked up, all with 12 gauges.

The fuckers did not like that, not one little bit and they fucked off.

They were around the nearby area for a while. Had a spate of thefts and vandalism on a daily basis for several weeks, to the point we were having to patrol the place at night.

I was on the outskirts of the village so was a bit remote, although I had a shotgun back then. People were taking time off work as they didn't want to leave homes empty during the day.

Police didn't do a fucking thing.

All of us in the village were of the opinion if we could have an hours immunity from prosecution or could have plain got away with it, we would have just gone and wacked the cunts and been done with it.

Vile people.

Edited by MrLibertyRedux
Speak 'n' Spell for Christmas

Well, the wind is blowing from the north so the local travellers* are burning PVC and stinking out the area (but not their houses).  

[* the sort that live in a house, drive fancy cars and don't seem to do much travelling.  But 'travellers' is an ethic group, so they don't need to]

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Nope.

Perma-feuding.

They're an odd bunch, many families hate each other, but they hate outsiders even more. They'll go from feuding to best mates as soon as an outsider crosses them. A little bit like Muslims, except the women wear big golden hulahoops on their head instead of postboxes.

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Nope.

Perma-feuding.

I mean in small groups, families mainly. Not across the whole community some of them have wars going back generations. 

Theres a wierd story line in the Archers.

A builder, who's been in the soap for a few years, turns out to employ dossieis, modern slaves. These are English retards that gave been enslaved/ kept by travellors for years - dumb cheap labour.

Dosser has blown up hotel kitchen.

There was a bit this week where he goes- Have you fed the horses?, meaning dossers.

He doesn't have a 'green' name - Moss.

I worry that they're going to change trespassing from being a civil offence to a criminal offence. Landowners have enough rights already. They're selling it as an anti-gypsy thing to ensure that the new restriction on all our freedoms is popular.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-51532879

Walking charity the Ramblers has been concerned about the implication for those who may inadvertently stray from a public right of way and encroach on private land.

Tom Platt, from the association, said: "What we're not clear about is how wide this will go and our concerns are that there could be unintentional consequences around things like wild camping, ability to protest, but also for walkers' rights more generally.

"This could be the thin end of the wedge for more draconian measures that would restrict people's ability to walk and access and enjoy the countryside."

On 29/03/2020 at 16:15, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

For those who are gloatingly predicting the end of pikeydom (I wish you were all correct btw), I think an important point has been missed - afaik pikeys (ludicrously) have been accorded the status of an ethnic minority, so if they start to suffer any particular difficulties associated with their being pikeys, they'll be able to use the law. Police campaign against their criminality? WACIST.

The tendrils of Blair and Brown are still deeply embedded through the media and the legal and administrative system in the UK, their people are everywhere still. Cameron and May never attempted to purge them, I think Cummings/Bojo have this aim but they'll probably need 2 parliaments to achieve it thanks to this Covid19, and anyway who knows what other troughing/cuntishness they might do themselves in the meantime.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/oireachtas/travellers-formally-recognised-as-an-ethnic-minority-1.2994309

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/discrimination/protected-characteristics/gypsies-and-travellers-race-discrimination/

Travellers of Irish Descent are the most profitable group for a school to have, I used to joke when school census day arrived if one or 2 of the Irish parents I knew would be happy to tick the other box as it was worth about £2k a child.

Posted (edited)

Irish gypsies and Pikeys are completely different groups. Pikeys are the ones who cause trouble everywhere. 

Pikeys talk with a fake Irish accent but that's usually the only Irish thing about them.

Edited by Option5

40 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Irish gypsies and Pikeys are completely different groups. Pikeys are the ones who cause trouble everywhere. 

Pikeys talk with a fake Irish accent but that's usually the only Irish thing about them.

Most have Irish passports.

You may or may not be surprised how often they go back, to check on various houses they have in Oriland.

I know of a fw whove been i nthe UUK for a fair few generations. All have Oirish citizenship.

57 minutes ago, eek said:

Travellers of Irish Descent are the most profitable group for a school to have, I used to joke when school census day arrived if one or 2 of the Irish parents I knew would be happy to tick the other box as it was worth about £2k a child.

So the schools get more money to educate them too?

FFS. >:(

So there is a direct recognition that they're harder work to educate and require more effort. But the parents of the non-pikey children that have to share a class with them get nothing, 

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

So the schools get more money to educate them too?

One of the girls I went to uni with subsequently ran outdoor activities..   kayaking etc,  mostly government funded work for disadvantaged kids.   I remember lots of stories about Pikey kids.

22 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Most have Irish passports.

You may or may not be surprised how often they go back, to check on various houses they have in Oriland.

I know of a fw whove been i nthe UUK for a fair few generations. All have Oirish citizenship.

I have Oirish citizenship 😁

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Snark said:

They're an odd bunch, many families hate each other, but they hate outsiders even more. They'll go from feuding to best mates as soon as an outsider crosses them. A little bit like Muslims, except the women wear big golden hulahoops on their head instead of postboxes.

They have been taught to hate outsiders because it stops them from realising the grass really is greener on the other side. Why would anyone choose to be a pikey? I don't think anyone ever has. You have to be born into it. Kids never amount to anything, often end up in jail, or dying before they're 50, never working nor achieving anything of note. They are scum, but the enforced detachment from reality/society means they can carry on blissfully unaware. This worked fine until they were afforded special status by the EU and therefore given free legal aid to take the complete piss.

Any sane country would remove their children from them, put them up for adoption and force the adults into housing and work.

Edited by spunko

Just now, spunko said:

They have been taught to hate outsiders because it stops them from realising the grass really is greener on the other side. Why would anyone choose to be a pikey? I don't think anyone ever has. You have to be born into it. Kids never amount to anything, often end up in jail, or dying before they're 50, never working or achieveing anything of note. They are scum, but the detachment from reality means they can carry on blissfully unaware. This worked fine until they were afford special status by the EU and therefore given free legal aid.

I think the whole pikey wedding crap TV has raised a bit of a mirror to the community.

I wonder if the suicide twins are the first of start of self relfection on their lot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8028355/Tyson-Fury-wife-Paris-argue-children-school-grow-travellers-documentary.html

Just now, spygirl said:

I think the whole pikey wedding crap TV has raised a bit of a mirror to the community.

I wonder if the suicide twins are the first of start of self relfection on their lot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8028355/Tyson-Fury-wife-Paris-argue-children-school-grow-travellers-documentary.html

They met at a wedding at the age of 15 and started dating soon after her 16th birthday party. 

Oh yes, of course they did.

She probably already had 5 kids.

33 minutes ago, spygirl said:

If he's a traveller, and Gypsies are different, why is he called the Gypsy King? Do travellers aspire to be Gypsies? The article uses the descriptions Gypsy and traveller pretty much interchangably, as it seems does Tyson. Is that because they're Irish travellers?

Posted (edited)
On 29/03/2020 at 20:51, spygirl said:

Self isolation - day 6.

Already put piccy of my flabby arse on internet. Now to start an argument with the cleverest, handsomest man on the interweb.....

Self isolation  - day 7

Gay sex in bushes with milkman.

Full cream or semi?

Edited by Southmartin