DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

All in it together

spygirl

One percent
2 minutes ago, lid said:

Give them all a form to sign waiving their rights to NHS care and let them crack on 

Or just deny access to anyone who is not a British citizen. 

• Agree 2

OurDayWillCome

But, but, the So-Called BBC had someone on yesterday telling us how we are 60,000 people short to help pick stuff that doesn’t actually need picking until Autumn.

• Agree 1

MrLibertyRedux
Just now, OurDayWillCome said:

But, but, the So-Called BBC had someone on yesterday telling us how we are 60,000 people short to help pick stuff that doesn’t actually need picking until Autumn.

That would be related to the request for an "army of boys and land girls". That they want to pay boys and girls wages for.

• Agree 1

swiss_democracy_for_all

So the 25 person party is obviously wrong.

But the picnic - if all those people already live in the same house (ie If one gets it, all will) and they don’t interact with others, what’s the big deal?

• Agree 2

One percent
13 minutes ago, MrLibertyRedux said:

That would be related to the request for an "army of boys and land girls". That they want to pay boys and girls wages for.

Don’t be bloody silly. They want an army of volunteers. Twats. 

• Lol 1

I’m more appalled by the state of the journalism.

”Police have been left "in absolute shock"

Police are shocked that a few people are flagrantly disregarding the rules to have a party?     

If that shocks them they may have chosen the wrong vocation in life..  9_9.  

• Agree 4

Happy Renting
18 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I’m more appalled by the state of the journalism.

”Police have been left "in absolute shock"

Police are shocked that a few people are flagrantly disregarding the rules to have a party?     

If that shocks them they may have chosen the wrong vocation in life..  9_9.  

"Pass the smelling salts, Sarge, PC Primrose has swooned again".

• Agree 5

6 hours ago, spunko said:

I am still really surprised the So Called ran either of these photos. Has something changed there at Portland Place?

The government need these stories to justify tighter controlls. Police and media are obliging.

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

But the picnic - if all those people already live in the same house (ie If one gets it, all will) and they don’t interact with others, what’s the big deal?

Have you see how a people carrier of muzzers is driven?

9 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

My deleted post below was making the same point..  but then I looked it up and actually they were a group of friends from three different local cities (at least that is what was reported in the press)..  so the police were quite right to disperse them.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Exactly. Outside in the fresh air, getting a load of vitamin D rather than doing the same thing in a cramped, mouldy house-share. 

5 minutes ago, HolyCow said:

Exactly. Outside in the fresh air, getting a load of vitamin D rather than doing the same thing in a cramped, mouldy house-share. 

I’m geting some fresh air on the carpark

F94D6C91-EA22-46E8-A58D-B8AD297334CD.jpeg

swiss_democracy_for_all
28 minutes ago, Libspero said:

My deleted post below was making the same point..  but then I looked it up and actually they were a group of friends from three different local cities (at least that is what was reported in the press)..  so the police were quite right to disperse them.

OK fair enough, in that case they were obviously wrong to be meeting up and mingling. 

I just don't want to encourage jackbooted cuntishness on the part of the police like the drone footage of walkers that was published at the weekend; to my mind having a picnic with people that you are already sharing a house with would be ok.

• Agree 2