• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
WorkingPoor

#JusticeForRash

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Choked out?

If someone is put into a headlock / choke hold and then thrown to the floor it can break the neck.

(it is a tactic used by the foreign legion to silently neutralise sentries, the choker throws themselves backwards landing on their chest the momentum breaks the neck of the person being held in the choke hold) 

I thought chokeholds / headlocks were removed from approved police restraint techniques?

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WorkingPoor said:

It's not the Phillipines you know! O.o

On consideration i thought that I might be being too hard so I went crack and looked at story in more detail

  • car chase with plod.  Ok he might not have been driving
  • resisting arrest
  • trying to swallow something. Drugs?

a law abiding citizen at the start of this story would pull over, wind the window down and say "can I help you officer?"

that he didn't speaks volumes. My original analysis stands I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

On consideration i thought that I might be being too hard so I went crack and looked at story in more detail

  • car chase with plod.  Ok he might not have been driving
  • resisting arrest
  • trying to swallow something. Drugs?

a law abiding citizen at the start of this story would pull over, wind the window down and say "can I help you officer?"

that he didn't speaks volumes. My original analysis stands I think. 

He and his partner were also shot earlier in the year, he was shot in the leg and his partner recieved a head wound. 

2 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Id say he died from whatever he swallowed. Burst bag of smack.

Did the coppers burst it though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excessive force my arse. If someone is resisting arrest and kicking thier legs around are our Boys in Blue meant to let go of them?


The world really has gone mad.

Is the catalyst for more retard riots ala Mark "He's a good lad" Duggan?

Edited by Sucralose Ray Leonard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

He and his partner were also shot earlier in the year, he was shot in the leg and his partner recieved a head wound. 

Did the coppers burst it though? 

Partner in crime?  in lurve?  

Doesn't matter how it burst, idiot was trying to swallow it (if it was drugs) so that plod could not find it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Excessive force my arse. If someone is resisting arrest and kicking thier legs around are our Boys in Blue meant to let go of them?


The world really has gone mad.

Is the catalyst for more retard riots ala Mark "He's a good lad" Duggan?

Rough diamond.

Loved his dog/mother.

Never meant snyone harm.

Etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No case to answer,no excessive force was used and the suspect was wriggling about resisting arrest.

No doubt the usual lefty types will take up this lost cause and try and make it into something more than what it is.

Edited by M S E Refugee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, One percent said:

Partner in crime?  in lurve?  

Doesn't matter how it burst, idiot was trying to swallow it (if it was drugs) so that plod could not find it. 

A copper I was chatting to says the dealers keep their stash in a Kinder Egg which they can shove up their arse at a moment's notice. The giveaway is the tub of vaseline they keep handy to facilitate the concealment.  

Most of the time the coppers let them go as they don't have the time or manpower to do the necessary to recover the drugs. Nice to see a happy ending to this story though. 

23 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Lovable Rogue? 

"Fly high mate" etc etc 

Loving dad to 15 bastard kids! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

Suspect died of his injuries, whole thing captured on CCTV 

What do we think? Looks clear cut to me.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cctv-footage-shows-final-moments-10855585

If he died from his injuries plod has a problem ,overdosed on something he swallowed then possibly not

Edited by Long time lurking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, whitevanman said:

A copper I was chatting to says the dealers keep their stash in a Kinder Egg which they can shove up their arse at a moment's notice. The giveaway is the tub of vaseline they keep handy to facilitate the concealment.  

Doesn't work.

Melts every time I've tried it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's apply the usual test: resisting arrest or otherwise failing to comply equals greatly increased chance of personal injury or even death - CHECK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heart bleeds for this scrote.

No doubt there will be some fucking bleeding heart liberals banging the racism drum and 'black lives matter' codswallop.

Fuck off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Come on, how else can the annual 'Steal a TV Weekend' become part of British Heritage?

It's right on summer, schools have just broken up for holiday too.

#NoJusticeNoPeace

#Justice4Rash - SmileyCulture - JoyGardener - MarkDuggan etc etc 

:Geek:

Edited by WorkingPoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this