DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

UK Govt Coronavirus Response: Sceptics Thread

sancho panza

when alls said and done, the facts to me look like most people, from street sweeper to judge, actually hate their jobs and will use any viable method of avoiding it while still getting paid. Bit like school kids bunking off with 'got 'rona init', cant say i blame them i hate my stinking job and my bend over for anyone backwards employer (except for staff that is).

Fuck them all in the arse.

• Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, sancho panza said:

That at the University Hospitals of Leicester the take up was lowest among doctors, where 57 per cent had the jab compared to 73 per cent amongst administrative staff and 73 per cent of healthcare scientists. 

Glad to see you're spreading the word in your neck of the woods:D

• Lol 2

Utterly priceless.......

There are potential nuances here with the data eg the vaxxed more likely to get tested etc.But I think the point is well made

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/12/24/vaccine-effectiveness-drops-to-minus-75-in-18-29-years-olds-as-omicron-slices-through-vaccine-protection-and-booster-effect-starts-to-wear-off/

Vaccine Effectiveness Drops to Minus-75% in 18-29 Years-Olds as Omicron Slices Through Vaccine Protection and Booster Effect Starts to Wear Off

VE-211224.png

The latest Vaccine Surveillance report from the UKHSA shows a sharp drop in unadjusted vaccine effectiveness against infection (calculated from the raw infection rate data) in 18-29 year-olds, down to minus-75% in the month ending December 19th, from minus-10% the previous week.

Unadjusted vaccine effectiveness fell in all age groups this week, particularly sharply in 30-39 year-olds, where it hit minus-98%. In 40-49 year-olds it fell to minus-131%. Negative vaccine effectiveness means the vaccinated are more likely to be infected than the unvaccinated. A vaccine effectiveness of minus-100% means the vaccinated are twice as likely to be infected as the unvaccinated.

With Omicron infections particularly prevalent in the young and the vaccinated, this drop is likely to be the impact of Omicron, combined with a waning of vaccine efficacy. The high relative rates of infection in the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated undermine any argument for vaccine passports or mandates that depend on the idea that the vaccinated are less likely to be infected or pass on the virus. If anything, it’s the vaccinated who are a higher transmission risk to the unvaccinated rather than vice-versa.

Unadjusted vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation and death continues to hold at a high level on this data, and has even increased in recent weeks in line with what is presumably a booster effect – though a drop in vaccine effectiveness against hospitalisation in 18-29 year-olds this week may portend a coming shift.

image-29-1024x607.png
image-30-1024x558.png

VE-age-table-13-1024x200.jpg
By Will Jones  /  24 December 2021 • 17.50
  • Informative 4

Noone really thought much about the long term consequences of scaring the population witless.I suspect this period will be the spark that ignites the wider BK washing throuhg bank balance sheets.

Worth pointing out High St businesses pay taxes.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10342315/Early-morning-queues-form-outside-butchers-shoppers-hit-High-Streets.html

Christmas Eve shopping plunges by 21% compared to 2019 as Britons shun stores and go online as Omicron spreads

Christmas Eve shopping plunged by 21% compared to 2019 as Britons shunned stores and went online as Omicron spreads.

New data from Springboard revealed footfall levels in central London dropped by nearly a third (30.3%) compared with last Friday while city centres outside the capital saw a 10% fall in visits.

The day proved to be 21% worse for retailers across the country than in 2019, but it was more than 30% better than a year ago when there were more pandemic restrictions in place.

The UK's retail parks fared better than its high streets, helping push overall footfall across the country up by nearly 14% compared with a week ago, it added.

According to Springboard, footfall rose by 19.6% at shopping centres, while coastal towns saw a 26.3% rise and market towns a 14.3% increase.

• Informative 2

Currently two days into self isolation due to getting Covid, good timing eh? If I didn't know otherwise I would have said a bad cold, (are there good ones?)

The contact I likely got it from was double jabbed, so out of the window goes the logic of vax passports and jab effectiveness. Said individual is 5 days into their prison sentence.

By the way Happy Christmas everyone.:)

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Cheers 1

Follow the money...hattip main thread upstairs.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/mri-scan-to-diagnose-myocarditis-after-covid19-vaccine-added-to-medicare-benefits-schedule/news-story/9795fb7b3140b420565bc629cc1c2df9

Australians will be able to access government-subsidised scans to assist in the diagnosis of inflammatory heart conditions caused by coronavirus vaccines from next year.

The Health Department quietly updated the MBS Online website on Friday to announce the new temporary item being added to the Medicare Benefits Schedule from January 1, 2022 until June 30, 2022.

“MBS item 63399 is being introduced for cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to assist in diagnosing myocarditis that may occur after vaccination with the mRNA Covid-19 vaccines Comirnaty (Pfizer) and Spikevax (Moderna),” the fact sheet says.

The schedule fee – the amount the government believes the procedure should cost – is listed as $855.20.

Patients will be able to claim a maximum refund from Medicare of $767.30 (85 per cent) for out-of-hospital service and $641.40 (75 per cent) if the service is performed in a private hospital.

The item is only claimable once in a patient’s lifetime, and is intended for use “in circumstances where myocarditis cannot be definitively diagnosed using conventional imaging”.

Edited by sancho panza
  • Informative 2

On 23/12/2021 at 08:12, sleepwello'nights said:

Most articles I've read make this claim. It is in direct contradiction with tables 8, 9 and 10 in the official vaccine surveillance report. It is only in table 11 when they claim the unvaccinated represent a greater proportion. 

I have reservations about the adjustment, it doesn't seem to tie in with the latest official report on the vaccine take up.

ONS DATA does not support the unvaccinated propaganda. 

Majority of infections are young, Majority of hospital admissions are old.. where the vaccination rates are at there highest.. 

Screenshot_20211223-172236_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by macca
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2

sancho panza

Absolutely incredible 3 hour interview between Joe Roagn and Dr Robert Malone the inventor of mRNA tech.

It covers all the bases from a clincial/physiological/financial point of view.I think Rogan does an amazing job getting the best out of Malone and it really hammers home what strange times we live in that Malone is being censored on Twitter and You Tube

As Malone says,'follow the money'.

Also, I'm linking for posterity to the Consultant Cardiologist Dr Peter McCullough interview Rogan did a few days before.The truth as I see it is getting out there.

Edited by sancho panza
  • Agree 2
  • Informative 2
  • Cheers 1

Noallegiance
1 hour ago, sancho panza said:

Absolutely incredible 3 hour interview between Joe Roagn and Dr Robert Malone the inventor of mRNA tech.

It covers all the bases from a clincial/physiological/financial point of view.I think Rogan does an amazing job getting the best out of Malone and it really hammers home what strange times we live in that Malone is being censored on Twitter and You Tube

Also, I'm linking for posterity to the Consultant Cardiologist Dr Peter McCullough interview Rogan did a few days before.The truth as I see it is getting out there.

Yeah it's quite jaw-dropping.

What's worse is the level of sustained attack all three men are under.

Apparently we should believe a psychotic state over intelligent men.

• Agree 5

Anyone see Kazakhstan? 

Russian army called in after the people took over all the buildings.

Jan 4th vaccine mandates, no jab no job.. fuel prices double.

By yesterday the people had taken control of the country.. 

So the Russians shot them.. to protect them from Covid.. 😷🤑

• Informative 1
  • Bogged 2

19 hours ago, sancho panza said:

Thanks SP.  I was listening to the second one and it stopped, asking me to sign up to Spotify.  I found this instead:

https://podcastnotes.org/joe-rogan-experience/1747-dr-peter-a-mccullough-joe-rogan-experience/

• Informative 1

sancho panza
4 hours ago, Lightscribe said:

@sancho panza as a fellow emergency services worker, history will vindicate us 😉

Just recording for posterity in the Sceptic thread

LS what are you in?

Edited by sancho panza
  • Agree 2
  • Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, macca said:

MOST COVID PATIENTS ADMITTED TO CRITICAL CARE ARE OBESE

https://www.statsjamie.co.uk/covidbmi/

And he's being generous only looking at BMIs over 30!  Still it's worrying he says of two identical people, both with healthy BMIs, the unvaxxed one is more likely to be in ICU.  But then how likely is any to end up in ICU?  That risk v potential vax risk.  At least we have one person at last who seems not to be weaponising dodgy stats.  Good lad!

Edited by Harley
  • Agree 1
  • Cheers 1

No Jab no sick pay.. Ikea 

I know a family that have had Covid 3 times despite being fully vaccinated.

I know several people at work who have never had Covid who are not vaccinated.

We know the vaccine does not stop you catching Covid so how is this legal or ethical? 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/09/ikea-cuts-sick-pay-for-unvaccinated-uk-staff-isolating-due-to-close-covid-contact

• Agree 4

Public being prepped.

hattip @Yadda yadda yadda

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

EU Warns Repeat Boosters Could Weaken Immune System

European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune system and may not be feasible.  

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune system and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency. Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programs and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said. 

The advice comes as some countries consider the possibility of offering people second booster shots in a bid to provide further protection against surging omicron infections. Earlier this month Israel became the first nation to start administering a second booster, or fourth shot, to those over 60. The U.K. has said that boosters are providing good levels of protection and there is no need for a second booster shot at the moment, but will review data as it evolves. 

Boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly,” Marco Cavaleri, the EMA head of biological health threats and vaccines strategy, said at a press briefing on Tuesday. “We need to think about how we can transition from the current pandemic setting to a more endemic setting.”

The EU regulator also said at the briefing that oral and intravenous antivirals, such as Paxlovid and Remdesivir, maintain their efficacy against omicron. The agency said that April is the soonest it could approve a new vaccine targeting a specific variant, as the process  takes about three to four months. Some of the world’s largest vaccine-makers have said they are looking at producing vaccines that could target new variants. 

• Informative 4

Retiring to spend more time in an academic Ivory Tower .

Interesting that he's not returning to treating patients

On the plus side he got a knighthood before Tony Blair.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/01/13/van-tam-quits/

Sir Jonathan Van-Tam is leaving his post as Deputy Chief Medical Officer, the Health Secretary has confirmed. The Government senior adviser, who has become a household name, will leave his post at the end of March to return the University of Nottingham to focus on academic work. MailOnline has more.

This really is a super watch Dr Steve James with Freddie from Unherd.Gets to the nub of the issue,delicately talks about the 3 relatively young patients he's seen die from the vaccines and talks hoenstly and openly about covid risk.

• Informative 4
  • Cheers 4

Chewing Grass
7 hours ago, sancho panza said:

Retiring to spend more time in an academic Ivory Tower .

Interesting that he's not returning to treating patients

On the plus side he got a knighthood before Tony Blair.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/01/13/van-tam-quits/

Sir Jonathan Van-Tam is leaving his post as Deputy Chief Medical Officer, the Health Secretary has confirmed. The Government senior adviser, who has become a household name, will leave his post at the end of March to return the University of Nottingham to focus on academic work. MailOnline has more.

Like us Van Tam can interpret UKHSA data for himself and probably gets the real stuff.

Its Whitty who is being set up and left holding the baby as the recognisable public face and ginger poster boy.

At some point constantly pushing vaxes and covid scare stories is going to kill what's left of Newspaper sales and won't drive web traffic to your online platform.

The next big earner will be stories about them not working and the real and consequential damage they have done.

We are talking societal change and governmental upheaval when the truth comes out.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1