DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

UK Govt Coronavirus Response: Sceptics Thread

sancho panza

sancho panza

This really is a super watch Dr Steve James with Freddie from Unherd.Gets to the nub of the issue,delicately talks about the 3 relatively young patients he's seen die from the vaccines and talks hoenstly and openly about covid risk.

• Informative 4
  • Cheers 3

Chewing Grass
7 hours ago, sancho panza said:

Retiring to spend more time in an academic Ivory Tower .

Interesting that he's not returning to treating patients

On the plus side he got a knighthood before Tony Blair.

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/01/13/van-tam-quits/

Sir Jonathan Van-Tam is leaving his post as Deputy Chief Medical Officer, the Health Secretary has confirmed. The Government senior adviser, who has become a household name, will leave his post at the end of March to return the University of Nottingham to focus on academic work. MailOnline has more.

Like us Van Tam can interpret UKHSA data for himself and probably gets the real stuff.

Its Whitty who is being set up and left holding the baby as the recognisable public face and ginger poster boy.

At some point constantly pushing vaxes and covid scare stories is going to kill what's left of Newspaper sales and won't drive web traffic to your online platform.

The next big earner will be stories about them not working and the real and consequential damage they have done.

We are talking societal change and governmental upheaval when the truth comes out.

• Agree 2
  • Lol 1

sancho panza
2 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Like us Van Tam can interpret UKHSA data for himself and probably gets the real stuff.

Its Whitty who is being set up and left holding the baby as the recognisable public face and ginger poster boy.

At some point constantly pushing vaxes and covid scare stories is going to kill what's left of Newspaper sales and won't drive web traffic to your online platform.

The next big earner will be stories about them not working and the real and consequential damage they have done.

We are talking societal change and governmental upheaval when the truth comes out.

I've gone through your psot CG and put in bold the bits that are bang on the money.

This is about to get very real for some of the players.If you watch teh full Unherd video,you'll watch the point where Dr Steve diplomatically talks about the 3 relatively younger patients he saw, that literally died of the vaccine.He also talks a lot about risk profiles and reveals in polite consultant speak that there is indeed a very different risk/reward for a fit/slender 18 year old and an obese/unfit 85 year old.

For me,this is real 'first hole in the dam' stuff.You can listen to people like me talk about what we've seen that's put us off the jab,but Dr Steve has a much more nuanced understanding of the risk/reward than I have.I hope many other Dr's who are not getting jabbed follow his example.

As for Whitty,I think you're right,he's getting set up.The stories of adverse vaccine events will start flowing soon enough and I think the govts role will face damning critiscism in retrospect.

FInally some links for what may come.It's almost as if the big papers were reading youCG,all within the last two days

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jan/13/2021-was-worst-year-on-record-for-online-child-sex-abuse-says-iwf

2021 was worst year on record for online child sexual abuse, says IWF

Watchdog says younger children were targeted by online predators on an industrial scale during lockdowns

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/suicides-rise-among-young-trapped-in-lockdown-abuse-kjx33pjrl

Suicides rise among young trapped in lockdown abuse

https://www.nationalhealthexecutive.com/articles/pandemic-childrens-mental-health

With one in six children likely to suffer from mental health problems according to The Children’s Society, children and young people of school age are one of the worst affected groups left suffering in the wake of the pandemic.

• Agree 4