• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus April / May 2020 (Part 3)

6 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

This article was referred to in a video above.

Is PCR testing so flawed?

Can anyone here who knows their stuff comment?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/manufactured-pandemic-testing-people-any-strain-coronavirus-not-specifically-covid-19/5707781

I take it with a pinch of salt but it is interesting.

All globalresearch articles are linked to the Larouche organisation so I suppose it depends on how much you trust them.

25 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

Chinese student returning from UK to Wuhan gas tested positive for Corona.

Swansea student?

21 minutes ago, dgul said:

Are they testing those that arrive into the country, while it is racist for us to do the same?

Yes.

16 minutes ago, onlyme said:

...plus it is not just affected the old and weak and initially represented. 

ITV Wales News interview last night, Dr discussing hospitalised cases being fit and otherwise healthy 20, 30, 40, somethings.

56 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Repeating myself again, but you need to look at South East Asia as a whole, especially for bush meat consumption. Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia eat the bats.

Like this wet/ live market... says Indonesia.  Do not watch before lunch... Not nicest video

The sheer scale of this is staggering - the US are doing similar in a convention centre plus their hospital ship plus we're planning a few more.

Seen these in the daily mail and it really gets me thinking, that combined with the 'prepare for blackouts' message released yesterday, are we being warmed up for something bigger/else or am I being too paranoid?

EUMXCmcX0AE4TYj.thumb.jpg.856fca5730cc84794b45d279f86f60f1.jpg

26649642-8173627-image-a-43_1585691791964.jpg.93dda02b6b3918f78e57ce50b5873c73.jpg

26649630-8173627-Ventilators_are_stored_and_ready_to_be_used_by_Coronavirus_patie-a-6_1585719839931.jpg.2993ec7b9dad1401d69207814a21d343.jpg

3 minutes ago, ste 🏅 said:

The sheer scale of this is staggering - the US are doing similar in a convention centre plus their hospital ship plus we're planning a few more.

Seen these in the daily mail and it really gets me thinking, that combined with the 'prepare for blackouts' message released yesterday, are we being warmed up for something bigger/else or am I being too paranoid?

EUMXCmcX0AE4TYj.thumb.jpg.856fca5730cc84794b45d279f86f60f1.jpg

Looks like standard booths, amazing how quick you can put up a trade show and disassemble it, designed for the job. Involved with exhibition stand in Spain, fascinating to watch it all go together from nothing. They also have to supply power as well to each stand so even that is catered for and very fast to hook up as necessary. 

3 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Looks like standard booths, amazing how quick you can put up a trade show and disassemble it, designed for the job. Involved with exhibition stand in Spain, fascinating to watch it all go together from nothing. They also have to supply power as well to each stand so even that is catered for and very fast to hook up as necessary. 

It's the oxygen supplies that I imagine will have caused more fun. 

But how do you staff it?
We keep getting told the NHS needs another 40k nurses.

7 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

^^ tbh, I can't help thinking these emergency hospitals are just to persuade people to stay indoors. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't used....

They could fill them full of actors for publicity purposes. They don't have to be very good actors.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

But how do you staff it?

Not seen oxygen mentioned much in press, whether that means it is not a problem and almost unlimited supply if required at source (plus bottle supply) or not don't know. 

With most other medical procedures cancelled there will be quite an excess over normal periods. All the cases will have similar symptoms and would not take all that long to train up staff enough to switch to dedicated monitoring or a lot of patients say on oxygen. ICU etc obviously much more involved. 

Wonder how they are getting on with themed testing and malaria drugs, that could be the real game changer in the short term.

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

They could fill them full of actors for publicity purposes. They don't have to be very good actors.

No doubt there is a massive amount of media nudge / messaging going on - in particular with respect to young being at risk as well.

Edited by onlyme

44 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Of course we know that, just about the only cases that are reported (tested positive) are those hospitalised, so the survival rates as they are represented are from the numbers. But even that is not really the problem, exponential growth and the rapid deterioration of the survival rate is the real issue. plus it is not just affected the old and weak and initially represented. Also it is a serious risk to an unprepared and properly kitted out medical system.

The overflowing mortuaries and refrigerated trucks full of corpses in New York tell the story of what the virus is doing to the medical system when it runs unchecked.

Current count in UK is 2 dead NHS doctors. Many more medical staff have died in Italy. It is relatively easy to manufacture new ventilators not quite so easy to get new doctors and nurses.

5 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

But how do you staff it?

If they're only nursing for one particular thing I can't see that much training is required.

General nursing requires a broad range of medical knowledge and skills but this more like being a medical orderly.  Go up to each patient and check their readings and condition and note them down.  If there is anything out of line then report it.

16 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

^^ tbh, I can't help thinking these emergency hospitals are just to persuade people to stay indoors. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't used....

Let us hope so.

Lots of things get constructed in times of crisis that are never used. The southern eastern most counties of the UK are littered with fortifications built against Napoleon and Hitler that never fired a shot in anger. That does not mean they might not have been necessary if events had taken a different course. They also acted to boost morale.

With regard to the Nightingale hospitals I think that they are meant to hold patients not infected with C19. 

6 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Need seen oxygen mentioned, whether that means it is not a problem and almost unlimited supply if required at source (plus bottle supply) or not don't know. 

Wonder how they are getting on with themed testing and malaria drugs, that could be the real game changer in the short term.

Almost a media blackout on covering 'malaria drugs'.

We are also given mixed messages eg the US hospital ship Comfort adds 1000 ICU, the equivalent of an additional hospital for New York. They also report the ship will NOT be accepting Corona patients.

Same with NHS Nightingale (Excel) - NOT for CV+.

1 minute ago, Virgil Caine said:

Let us hope so.

Lots of things get constructed in times of crisis that are never used. The southern eastern most counties of the UK are littered with fortifications built against Napoleon and Hitler that never fired a shot in anger. That does not mean they might not have been necessary if events had taken a different course. They also acted to boost morale.

With regard to the Nightingale hospitals I think that they are meant to hold patients not infected with C19. 

To be fair it's probably a bit of a paradox. If they don't build the emergency hospitals people don't obey the lockdown and we need emergency hospitals.

We do build the emergency hospitals and people obey the lockdown and we don't actually need them.

These hospitals are probably partially meant as a message. 

17 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Not seen oxygen mentioned much in press, whether that means it is not a problem and almost unlimited supply if required at source (plus bottle supply) or not don't know. 

On the news earlier they showed a close up of a cubicle. It had the standard ducting with oxygen options on.