DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Pandemic coming? - Coronavirus April onwards 2020 (Part 3)

5 minutes ago, eight said:

If dangerous dogs could catch coronavirus...

No sooner than this does the rounds on social media 

The MSM decides to go for a lock in with this

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-53552557

Torn between outrage and admiration at how they’ve got the whole population to willingly volunteer themselves into some sort of giant national episode of Brasseye.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To paraphrase my 17 year old over dinner... They cancelled my passing out parade. They cancelled AGI They cancelled leavers' ball They cancelled my car driving test. They canc

Latest report from DvR. Her endoscopy unit, now turned into a covid-19 ward, has 60 positive testing patients in at the moment, up from 10, 3 days ago on Monday. She's very tired after lots of long sh

But there is an alternative that doesn't need to lead to the doom and gloom of  an even more controlled future that your post foresees. It requires taking charge of the situation and not being re

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, SNACR said:

No sooner than this does the rounds on social media 

The MSM decides to go for a lock in with this

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-53552557

Torn between outrage and admiration at how they’ve got the whole population to willingly volunteer themselves into some sort of giant national episode of Brasseye.

A pet cat has tested positive in the UK for the strain of coronavirus that is causing the current pandemic.

I bet they were tempted to make that deletion.

3 hours ago, SNACR said:

Exactly this.  Half the time I am laughing at how insane it all is and the other half I think how dangerous it is that the nation or even the world has gone collectively mad and don't seem to realise it.  It's got to be a cover for something else, it's just too mental to contemplate otherwise.

1 hour ago, Big Boy said:

The poor souls! How many died? Sounds like most of them got it without showing symptoms and the ones that did had a bit of a fever or a sore throat. More evidence that we should not have closed schools.

4 hours ago, SNACR said:

Mounted police on Clevedon seafront when I stopped off for a swim a week or so ago they were getting chips like some sort of horse drive-thru. The red flags were up to indicate high-levels of bacteria in the water but I’d made a special trip and when you’re regularly using motorway services loos in a pandemic I swam anyway as in for a penny and all that.

So it was an alternative?

I thought this vaccine thing was years away, if it was even possible.

Now Russia plans mass vaccination in October, and the US plans to start it before the end of the year.

Didn't take long. I think I'll pass. Then it will be a condition of employment etc etcO.o

Just now, Uptherebels said:

I thought this vaccine thing was years away, if it was even possible.

Now Russia plans mass vaccination in October, and the US plans to start it before the end of the year.

Didn't take long. I think I'll pass. Then it will be a condition of employment etc etcO.o

2.5 yes the top men reckon. At the earliest

A total of 64 people have tested positive for coronavirus at the Iceland supermarket distribution centre in Swindon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-53610084

German's not happy.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-53622797

Protesters held up banners featuring such slogans as "Corona, false alarm", "We are being forced to wear a muzzle".

11 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

total of 64 people have tested positive for coronavirus at the Iceland supermarket distribution centre in Swindon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-53610084

The more you seek the more you will find ,this is whats happening when the virus is at an all time,we can only guess what it was like from December  to April when there was almost no testing

Sweden is down to almost nothing regarding cases and deaths 

Edited by Long time lurking
1 hour ago, stop_the_craziness said:

Exactly this.  Half the time I am laughing at how insane it all is and the other half I think how dangerous it is that the nation or even the world has gone collectively mad and don't seem to realise it.  It's got to be a cover for something else, it's just too mental to contemplate otherwise.

Yep it`s surreal to say the least  

As for the part in bold i come to that conclusion a month or so back #starveChina

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

The more you seek the more you will find ,this is whats happening when the virus is at an all time,we can only guess what it was like from December  to April when there was almost no testing

Sweden is down to almost nothing regarding cases and deaths 

I was told today that the Mum of someone I know, her 99 year old Swedish Mum, has had it and has made a full recovery. Back to paragliding and chasing African men around the sauna... or something like that.

Yep, had it, diagnosed and recovered. I suspect an oily diet of fish and Ruldoph helped.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I was told today that the Mum of someone I know, her 99 year old Swedish Mum, has had it and has made a full recovery. Back to paragliding and chasing African men around the sauna... or something like that.

Yep, had it, diagnosed and recovered. I suspect an oily diet of fish and Ruldoph helped.

Is Rudolph an African man?

Hollywood actor Bryan Cranston has said that he has recovered from the virus. Like fellow actor Tom Hanks he has now donated plasma.

The “Breaking Bad” star Bryan Cranston revealed on Thursday that he had recovered from the coronavirus and shared a video of himself donating plasma at a Los Angeles blood bank.

Mr. Cranston, 64, a five-time Emmy winner and two-time Tony Award winner, discussed the diagnosis in an Instagram post. He said that he was lucky and that his symptoms had been very mild.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/31/arts/television/bryan-cranston-coronavirus-plasma.html

• spunko unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic