• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
MrPin

I have arrived

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, MrPin said:

That's what they say in the most politest of porn films.

I hope I am not too silly to be here,O.o

Not too silly at all - there's already an urban myth spreading that if you get stuck on 13 posts overnight the HPC mods will bum you in your sleep!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OurDayWillCome said:

Not too silly at all - there's already an urban myth spreading that if you get stuck on 13 posts overnight the HPC mods will bum you in your sleep!

Just don't go out on the water and you'll be fine

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MrPin said:

That's what they say in the most politest of porn films.

I hope I am not too silly to be here,O.o

I won't believe it till I see the puppet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

LOL Pin.

MrPin and MrTulip from a Terry Pratchett novel. You are the thug and I am the fraudster BTW. Partners in crime.O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

It's great here Pinny - you can swear like a fucking trooper...!

And I can finally spell bastard properly...

:)

 

XYY

Well now I want to swear!

Penis. Flatulence. Son of an unwed mother. Ordure! There I have spoken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrPin said:

Well now I want to swear!

Penis. Flatulence. Son of an unwed mother. Ordure! There I have spoken

I fart in your general direction!

Edit: YES! xD I can swear!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.