• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

The mark of the beast

“The second beast of Revelation 13 will cause ‘all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name’ (Revelation 13:16-17).

And here it is:

5974c735dda4c85f2c8b4567.jpg

A US vending business is entering a new era of ‘convenience’ by implanting microchips in employees that will allow them access to basic workplace amenities.

At least 50 staff at Wisconsin firm Three Square Market have volunteered to have a microchip, similar to one in a contactless credit card, inserted into their hand, according to the company.

Three Square Market say the volunteers will be able to use the tiny electromagnetic device to bypass login requirements and buy food on their lunch breaks.

Implanted between the thumb and forefingers, the microchip uses radio-frequency identification (RFID) and near-field communication technology [NFC] to read information stored on external objects or products.

Toddy Westby, CEO of the company, described the microchipping as the “next evolution” in payment systems and suggested the technology could one day replace the passport.

“We foresee the use of RFID technology to drive everything from making purchases in our office break room market, opening doors, use of copy machines, logging into our office computers, unlocking phones, sharing business cards, [and] storing medical/health information,” Westby said.

“Eventually, this technology will become standardized allowing you to use this as your passport,” he added.

According to KSTP, the encrypted chip normally costs $300, but will be provided to volunteers at the company free of charge.

https://www.rt.com/viral/397255-microchip-employees-rfid-contactless/

Hey, that's saving me $300.  Go ahead and implant a chip in my hand without which I will be unable to buy anything or leave the country.

These people are nuts.

Oh, and I watched "They Live" yesterday after a recommendation from here.  It's bang on.  Work Buy Consume Obey.

I recently had to have my dogs microchipped against my wishes because it's compulsory now and non compliance if caught is a £500 fine. Dogs impounded until you pay up.

The way many people just accept things makes me think that in the not too distant future people will be microchipped. I remember reading about this several years ago. If I recall correctly it's Veripay that have been working on RFID implants for humans.

12 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

I recently had to have my dogs microchipped against my wishes because it's compulsory now and non compliance if caught is a £500 fine. Dogs impounded until you pay up.

The way many people just accept things makes me think that in the not too distant future people will be microchipped. I remember reading about this several years ago. If I recall correctly it's Veripay that have been working on RFID implants for humans.

Strewth - fekking petty rules that achieve nothing

Simpler for any stray dog to be impounded.

I have never got passports for my horses on principal - But I tend to regale against all petty rules for which I don't see the point.

19 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Strewth - fekking petty rules that achieve nothing

Simpler for any stray dog to be impounded.

I have never got passports for my horses on principal - But I tend to regale against all petty rules for which I don't see the point.

I bet you haven't...

;)

BarnetHorsefair60.jpg

XYY

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

And here it is:

Doesn't look very tiny to me.

Seems apt to repost one of the best conspiracy tracts I ever read:

T H E   P L A N   T O   M I C R O C H I P   H U M A N I T Y Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ New World Order 

Blueprint for a Prison Planet 
                                                                                                  by Nick Sandberg

(The Plan to Microchip Humanity... and why you won't believe it)

http://www.magickriver.net/prison.htm

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

'Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 9600 8N1'

But, confusingly, missing to tell us the pin out of the beast. So, a the right hand of the beast sits the breakout box. And some cunts lost the little wires.

Edited by spygirl

8 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

And here it is:

https://www.rt.com/viral/397255-microchip-employees-rfid-contactless/

Hey, that's saving me $300.  Go ahead and implant a chip in my hand without which I will be unable to buy anything or leave the country.

These people are nuts.

Oh, and I watched "They Live" yesterday after a recommendation from here.  It's bang on.  Work Buy Consume Obey.

Just as well they are trialling it in a country thats not lawyer mad and prone to nuts medical conspiracies.

'Yeah honour, since my client has implanted the device he can no longer work'

And, going by the shit with security tags, theyll spend the rest of their life stood outside Tescos waiting for the guard to search their bags.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Just out of interest would anyone be fine with having this?

I don't like having RFID cards in the first place but I wasn't given a choice in the matter.

I didnt use contactless stuff.

Anything that doesnot involve me interacting with security is insecure.

6 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I don't like having RFID cards in the first place but I wasn't given a choice in the matter.

No, never, for any reason. No.

26 minutes ago, Gloommonger said:

Why is this different to a finger, face or retina scan? 

They are all recognising things that are biologically intrinsic to you.

This is physically turning you into a numbered and tracked slave / consumer drone.

8 hours ago, Economic Exile said:

I don't have a problem with having the hound chipped. Dog theft is big business and it is the only realistic way of hoping to get one back.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

They'll start off with a celebrity endorsement - you know the ones that have the most Twitter followers and can sing a song.

Then that's how it starts.

1 hour ago, Gloommonger said:

Why is this different to a finger, face or retina scan? 

For all of the above: you have to deliberately place finger, face or eye against a scanner.

For a rfid chip implanted in your body: just walking past a detector is enough for you to be identified. No deliberate, conscious decision on your part.