• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

10 minutes ago, Heffalump said:

Great idea. I'm going to give it a go.

But why on earth do they have so many plastic bags?

Because they keep them all in a drawer, and forget them every time they drive to the supermarket?

Probably started double and triple bagging everything including spare bags when bags were still free but they had announced they were going to be chargeable. Said that for a friend.

Posted (edited)

What are you doing to us @sarahbell?????:o

That is not a video I should ever have spent any time watching. I should have binned it, ridiculed it.

Said it was for pansies.

But, as I'm suffering from lockdown lunacy, I found it oddly soothing and satisfying.

And I'm now ransacking the house to find as many bags as I can to practise my Aldi origami.

I'm also going to empty a kitchen drawer in order to arrange my folded ones in pristine, military fashion.

Edited by Gordie Lastchance

1 hour ago, Gordie Lastchance said:

That is not a video I should ever have spent any time watching. I should have binned it, ridiculed it.

Said it was for pansies.

But, as I'm suffering from lockdown lunacy, I found it oddly soothing and satisfying.

And I'm now ransacking the house to find as many bags as I can to practise my Aldi origami.

I'm also going to empty a kitchen drawer in order to arrange my folded ones in pristine, military fashion.

Wibble came to mind

3 hours ago, Gordie Lastchance said:

Said it was for pansies.

whats the Japanese lady called .. Marie kondo

watch her fold

45 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

asda

lidl

??

sainsburys ?

24 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Not forgetting the special regional ones, I've got a Welsh Tesco's bag.

............Oh God. Must get back outside and do some pointing,

They are, in order...

Asda,

Dorothy Perkins,

Lidl,

Lidl, Netherlands.

Albert Heijn, Netherlands.

TKMax.